Get A Boob Job On Your Lunch Break!

The latest in breast augmentation is surgery-free and only takes 30 minutes!

Not happy with the way your boobs look after kids, but definitely don't want to get a boob job? Now there's an alternative that will enhance your breasts quickly, without surgery and with little to no downtime.

It's called Macrolane, and it's the newest invention in the "enhancement" market. It's an injectable filler (like Juvederm or Restylane) that increases the size of your breast (or butt or calves) instantly. It is currently being done in European and some Asian countries. It has not made its way to the U.S. (due to our stricter FDA regulations).

Macrolane is said to be best for women who want to go up just one cup size. We're told it lasts approximately 18 months and costs roughly $3,000. The injection of hyaluronic acid leaves no scarring, but despite the immediate results, the tatas are temporary. Women will need to undergo treatment every 12-18 months to maintain their new shape.

Want to see a surgery being done?

WARNING: EXPLICIT MATERIAL!

Check out these before and afters:

next: Ashley Dupre Tells Her Story
Clarissa November 18, 2008, 3:36 PM

This is AWESOME!! I am looking into this asap!!

jackie November 18, 2008, 4:54 PM

omg i would SO do this! When is it coming to the US?????

Tara November 19, 2008, 5:50 AM

Wow! I haven’t weaned my daughter from my milk yet. Plus I expect to have another child. I really enjoy the fuller breasts. I was really worried about what they may look like after children, but I dread the knife. This procedure looks wonderful. I hope it passes the FDA. I’ll surely keep an eye out for this.

Amy November 19, 2008, 9:50 AM

Looks great and as a women with very small breasts, I would love to be larger.
However, I have 2 concerns: 1) paying $3k every year or so for maintenance? Aren’t implants a better financial solution if you’re only paying $5k every 5 yrs.
2) Maybe the doctor addresses this in the video, but it’s so hard to hear over the singing woman - what is this injectable solution? What are the side effects? Hardness, lumpiness? It’s still a foreign substance you are injecting directly into your tissue. (As opposed to a “baggy”)

lisa November 19, 2008, 3:36 PM

amy, i think yes you are right about having to inject it every year or two but it’s very hard to get the effect this has when getting implants because they’re hard to do small. Implants cost 10k at least right? i’d much rather do this, less risks I think. And no downtime??That is key.

Anonymous November 19, 2008, 4:39 PM

I have heard breast implants are terribly painful. My friend says it was worse than childbirth! And you have to factor in that while it is cosmetic and fairly routine, any time you have a surgery and are put under you are at risk.

eva November 19, 2008, 4:53 PM

i was having a hard time watching the video of this procedure - the needle goes in and out over and over…Breast implants are a tried and true surgery with a very high safety record, but this looks too new and experimental. if anyone is reading this who has had Macrolane injections please help by reviewing your treatment at realself.com

Peter Dana November 20, 2008, 8:31 AM

In USA it is MACROLANE still not availabel. Why You don’t make a short trip to Europe. Fly to Marbella - South Spain. Daily conection from New-York. we will be glad to make Your brast with Macrolane, and after You can play a Golf here, we have the most beuatifful Golfcourses here, sun a fantastic life. See You perhaps soon.
www.DrDana.de

Edgenegeolf December 2, 2008, 6:32 PM

hi, nice site1 i want work with you and buy advertising place for my websites , bankingfinancialcrisis
financialcrisis
financialcrisistimeline
fraudfinancialcrisis
globalfinancialcrisis
icelandfinancialcrisis
metastock
usfinancialcrisis
worldfinancialcrisis
please contact me if you are interested!

chantelle Bras December 30, 2008, 7:08 PM

Women can do crazy things on their lunch time. Imagine your wife comes home with a C cup when you know she left with a B.