Celeb Chef's Alleged Mistress Spills All!

British tabloid The Daily Mail is reporting that the infamously foulmouthed TV chef Gordon Ramsay has been cheating on his wife with a woman named Sarah Symonds. Earlier this year, momlogic interviewed Symonds ... was she talking about Gordon in our interview?

When we heard that the volatile (but lovable) Ramsay was allegedly having an affair, we were shocked. After all, he professes to be the ultimate family man. In fact, his family was even hailed as Britain's 2007 Celebrity Family of the Year.

But when we saw the picture of his alleged mistress splashed across the cover of the British tabloid, we recognized her immediately. Earlier this year, we interviewed several women for our four-part series "Who's Sleeping with Your Husband?". One of the women we interviewed was blonde bombshell Sarah Symonds -- Chef Ramsay's reported lover.

After hearing the shocking news, we went back and looked at the raw footage of our interview with sexy Sarah. Although at the time she referred to herself as a "reformed" mistress, we realized that all throughout the interview she might have been talking about Gordon Ramsay. We contacted Ramsay but he was unavailable for comment. We also reached out to Symonds but have not heard back.

Check out the video, then tell us what you think:

Related Galleries
I'm Not A Sex Addict, But I Play One on TVWorld's Biggest Cheaters?

For more stories like this one, bookmark momlogic.com.

To join the momlogic community, click here.

To sign up for the momlogic newsletter, click here.

next: Best Excuses for Turning Down Leftovers
Anonymous November 25, 2008, 8:29 AM

what a selfish sl*t, she deserves exactly what she got. And that Ramsey man, anyone who would touch him (or her for that matter) is just asking for a communicable disease.

Pat November 25, 2008, 8:32 AM

All we have is her word and a story blasted by a newspaper if you can call it that, more like the National Enquirer, who are notoriously one sided evil people, and were known in the old days to being a communist paper. So without really knowing how can you talk bad about this man when you have no idea if it is true or not. I personally, really like Gordon, and he has wonderful shows, I don’t know how in the hell he would have time for anything with all that he has going on. So buy this touted book if you want to, tomorrow someone might tell the same story on you.

gabby November 25, 2008, 8:32 AM

This is typical AOL trash tabloid “report anything whether true or not” reporting. Who cares? Love Ramsay and his shows.

Anonymous November 25, 2008, 8:33 AM

To Susan who is also involved with a married man who is now divorcing to be with her, claims the wife almost drove him to suicide. Wake up and smell the java chick, you are an adultress, he is an adulterer who already has one failed marriage under his belt. I predict you will find out very soon his faults that contributed to his marriage falling apart. Better keep a close eye on that one, he’s not to be trusted, but then, neither are you.

Anonymous November 25, 2008, 8:35 AM

What purpose does it serve to report something like this? If the man has cheated, his wife will know about it without it being global knowledge. Articles such as this are designed to incite. This is so wrong. This should be privately handled by the parties involved. The media has no mercy.

Mimi November 25, 2008, 8:41 AM

How pathetic and small to write about someone else’s very private problem. And this drivel is called Mom logic??? Don’t insult moms.

Pamela November 25, 2008, 8:41 AM

ummm, Susan, the problem with cheating with a married man is that the cheating he did on his wife, he will soon do to you. I have always felt this way regarding married men. If they can get away with it with one women, the woman that they are cheating with, they will do it to them also. Just my opinion.

Jason  November 25, 2008, 8:48 AM

I love the fact that everyone buys into this junk so fast. There is no proof of any of it. Some women gets on camera and states she had an affair with a random cook and it is insinuated by a different source that it could be Ramsey. Even if she called him out there is no proof. Someone could have had a bone to pick with the guy and paid someone to say that junk on tape or maybe she just wants attention. Get a brain people and process a thought instead of believing every little thing you read.

Cmon November 25, 2008, 8:53 AM

Welcome to AOL…the “National inquirer” of the internet! I’m so sick of them reporting this CRAP as news…true or not. Way to perpetuate the ruination of any shred of decency left in this world. Don’t forget to pick up your pay check!

Carol November 25, 2008, 8:56 AM

Wow ididnt even know he was married dang there goes my chance since i dont belive in cheating i had it done to me! I still love you chef ramsey Give em hell!

Marty November 25, 2008, 9:03 AM

Who cares? We love his shows because it’s kind of like watching a train wreck about to happen, you know it will be horrible, but you can’t look away. I guess his personal life is sort of like a train wreck too. Great fun to watch the demise of a life, on his show or in the tabloids.

Carmelle November 25, 2008, 9:05 AM

A smart Mistress knows that while her beau may love her it really is about the sex and he is not going to leave his wife and family. Smart men know the best way to cheat is via phone sex. As if you haven’t figured it out by now, a Mistress is a part of marriage and will always be.

MistressAffairs

jessiejames November 25, 2008, 9:05 AM

I love Gordan…..remember people its alleged…..media is hell …media needs to look inside their own circle……

Christy November 25, 2008, 9:07 AM

Why do people always blame the other woman??? My friends have had thier husbunds/ boyfriends cheat on them and they always get mad at the other woman, its never the guy’s fault. ” she tempted him, lured him, put a spell on him” PLEASEEE!
No your man not only had sex, but had an emotional affair with another woman, which to me is far worse than a one night stand. I could forgive a one night stand, I couldnt forgive a relationship. It would be time for him to go live with his mistress and then he’d just cheat on her too. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

jessiejames November 25, 2008, 9:12 AM

I have always dated married men ..for some reason or other married men are always out looking…….??????but I don’t believe it this time…..she is a known liar

Jo November 25, 2008, 9:13 AM

Uh…whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? She gives a general description of many men in the world. Give the guy a break.

Isabel November 25, 2008, 9:13 AM

Let’s see…she’s neither a blonde, nor a bombshell. What else should we not believe?

Maria November 25, 2008, 9:16 AM

What a PIG! Even if this story is real….this looks like the only reason she did it…..PUBLICITY!

Wrightotcm November 25, 2008, 9:21 AM

Who the HELL cares, really, some guy that is “cook” and is boining another woman…really who cares???, and that she would come forward about and speak in public??? oh yea, I’m sure she got paid for it…who the hell cares…I’ve had an enough of these 5 min celebs..who cares..

Kendra November 25, 2008, 9:21 AM

Oh too bad! I had the biggest crush on “him” (he is hot), and I liked watching his shows. He’s a brilliant man, too bad he doesn’t have any character.