Celeb Chef's Alleged Mistress Spills All!

British tabloid The Daily Mail is reporting that the infamously foulmouthed TV chef Gordon Ramsay has been cheating on his wife with a woman named Sarah Symonds. Earlier this year, momlogic interviewed Symonds ... was she talking about Gordon in our interview?

When we heard that the volatile (but lovable) Ramsay was allegedly having an affair, we were shocked. After all, he professes to be the ultimate family man. In fact, his family was even hailed as Britain's 2007 Celebrity Family of the Year.

But when we saw the picture of his alleged mistress splashed across the cover of the British tabloid, we recognized her immediately. Earlier this year, we interviewed several women for our four-part series "Who's Sleeping with Your Husband?". One of the women we interviewed was blonde bombshell Sarah Symonds -- Chef Ramsay's reported lover.

After hearing the shocking news, we went back and looked at the raw footage of our interview with sexy Sarah. Although at the time she referred to herself as a "reformed" mistress, we realized that all throughout the interview she might have been talking about Gordon Ramsay. We contacted Ramsay but he was unavailable for comment. We also reached out to Symonds but have not heard back.

Check out the video, then tell us what you think:

Related Galleries
I'm Not A Sex Addict, But I Play One on TVWorld's Biggest Cheaters?

For more stories like this one, bookmark momlogic.com.

To join the momlogic community, click here.

To sign up for the momlogic newsletter, click here.

next: Best Excuses for Turning Down Leftovers
trisha November 25, 2008, 9:23 AM

SHE IS PROBABLY TELLING THE TRUTH I WAS A MITRESS FOR 10 YEARS TO A MARRIED MAN, TRIPS CSR, APARTMENT MEN WHO CHEAT ARE NOT ALWAYS OUT OF LOVE WITH THEIR WIVES, THEY JUST NEED MORE, MORE VARIETY, MORE SEX, NO RESPONSILIBILITIES LIKE HOUSEWORK AND ALL THE SAME THINGS THEY HAVE AT HOME, ITS IN THEIR GENETIC MAKEUP, AS FOR ME I AT THE TIME HAD NO SELF WORTH, WE NO LONGER SEE EACHOTHER AFTER I WOKE UP FROM A DRUG INDUCED STATE.

fabs November 25, 2008, 9:25 AM

Will never watch another one of his shows again.

Donkey November 25, 2008, 9:29 AM

Hmmm can we all say gold digger?! Even if he did have an affair she should have enough class to resolve it quietly among themselves. Until there are better details I give Gordon the benefit of the doubt.

Anonymous November 25, 2008, 9:32 AM

I wish it was me —— Love that man!!!!

mike November 25, 2008, 9:36 AM

time to this foul mouth pig got caught feel sorry for his loverly wife and kids hope they kick him off tv for ever he is a tosser….goodbye and good riddance master chef

Carmelle November 25, 2008, 9:39 AM

A smart Mistress knows that while her beau may love her it really is about the sex and he is not going to leave his wife and family. Smart men know the best way to cheat is via phone sex. As if you haven’t figured it out by now, a Mistress is a part of marriage and will always be. www.MistressAffairs.com

Red November 25, 2008, 9:42 AM

I don’t believe her! I think she is doing this for money & her 15 mins of fame!

TORI November 25, 2008, 9:44 AM

Unless Gordon came out and said this was true I don’t beleive it. She wishes! How would he even have time for an affair when he’s got 2 shows going on and he travels and spends time with his family in there somewhere. She wishfully looking for fame and you guys are giving it to her by posting this crap!

E November 25, 2008, 9:51 AM

I don’t think that all men cheat. I think that there are some men who want to be and will be faithful to their wives.
If he did cheat and now realizes what he did than it can be resolved. I hope that his wirfe forgives him and that he takes her forgiveness for mercy and doesn’t do anything to abuse her trust ever again! And British people talk wierd and quick like that. Americans talk slow and country to them.

steve November 25, 2008, 9:59 AM

I had to ask the question… who was sleeping with my wife,, ? Unfortunately… I found out.. a guy named Phil….. co-worker…

Its happening all around us !
S

Anonymous November 25, 2008, 10:06 AM

I was married to a man who I never thought would ever cheat on me. Boy was I wrong. I was not one to “hold out”. If he wanted it, he got it. And I loved different things! I worked full time, we had no kids, so he got alot of attention. I made a very good salary. He used to come home for lunch everyday, always got lunch, and “then some”. But he still cheated.

Lauren November 25, 2008, 10:09 AM

One of my greatest fears is being devoted in marriage to a man only to find out that they have found sexual/emotional consolance in another woman.

I am well aware that people don’t satisfy their significant others all the time, but that is what therapy and long conversations are for. If you cannot succeed using either of those methods, leave your significant other. Cheaters have NO idea how much hurt they cause someone else. How their actions change the other persons’ viewpoint of love and trust for the rest of their lives. There is NO reason why you should cheat, ever. I wonder if cheaters even feel ANY remorse when they look into their significant others eyes and know the dirty secret they have.

I have a really wonderful boyfriend who doesn’t believe in cheating—because he has been cheated on before. It is such a relief to know that.

diamond November 25, 2008, 10:24 AM

As for susan,what goes around comes around

Marlene November 25, 2008, 10:26 AM

What goes around comes around. Someday they’ll both be on the receiving end of similar treatment and wonder ‘why me?’

diamond November 25, 2008, 10:34 AM

Marlene,you are so right they will one day
be on the receiving end.I know whats it li
ke to be cheated on.I was a good woman and
i keep asking my significant other he lied
and lied until i caught him.Well as for th
e other woman she,knew about me.She will g
et hers everything one does in life always
comes to circle.Bottom line what goes arou
nd comes right back around.

anonymous November 25, 2008, 10:37 AM

Remember that if they’ll cheat WITH you, they’ll cheat ON you. History will repeat itself.

arminh November 25, 2008, 10:38 AM

Such a sad world we live in when we can be having an affair with a married man, him committing adultry, and it gets media attention. They should both be so ashamed of themselves they would not want to show their face again in public. What a sad media we have, and what a sad world, we have lost all our intregrity and morals

Shawn November 25, 2008, 10:39 AM

Just remember for those of you who cheat and get your man or woman by cheating. What goes around comes around. How you get them is how you lose them… True saying. I think if a person cheats with someone who is married and you know they are married you are nasty. Go find your own man. I have no idea why some women think this kind of behavior is cute, wake up trash this is not cute at all. It’s trashy and dirty…

Dave November 25, 2008, 10:41 AM

Ugh! Not only is temperamental and abusive to people on his show, he pretty much ignores his 4 children and now we find he sleeps around on his wife! I’ve never liked him much at all and now I can say I don’t like him at all! What a jerk!

James November 25, 2008, 10:43 AM

well I think its time that we all realize as earlier stated by another person men cheat we really do but it does not mean we do not love our familys or our wifes it just means we are what nature seems to have made us to be I have strayed and I say without a doubt that I love my wife and I love my children !! Not that i am proud about it but I am also not really ashamed either it happened and I love the things that she had braught to my life that my wife coouldnt and for that matter vise verca as well.So in clossing men cheat allot have mistresses and 75% of wifes will never know! Thats the way it is and probably will always be .