Celeb Chef's Alleged Mistress Spills All!

British tabloid The Daily Mail is reporting that the infamously foulmouthed TV chef Gordon Ramsay has been cheating on his wife with a woman named Sarah Symonds. Earlier this year, momlogic interviewed Symonds ... was she talking about Gordon in our interview?

When we heard that the volatile (but lovable) Ramsay was allegedly having an affair, we were shocked. After all, he professes to be the ultimate family man. In fact, his family was even hailed as Britain's 2007 Celebrity Family of the Year.

But when we saw the picture of his alleged mistress splashed across the cover of the British tabloid, we recognized her immediately. Earlier this year, we interviewed several women for our four-part series "Who's Sleeping with Your Husband?". One of the women we interviewed was blonde bombshell Sarah Symonds -- Chef Ramsay's reported lover.

After hearing the shocking news, we went back and looked at the raw footage of our interview with sexy Sarah. Although at the time she referred to herself as a "reformed" mistress, we realized that all throughout the interview she might have been talking about Gordon Ramsay. We contacted Ramsay but he was unavailable for comment. We also reached out to Symonds but have not heard back.

Check out the video, then tell us what you think:

Related Galleries
I'm Not A Sex Addict, But I Play One on TVWorld's Biggest Cheaters?

For more stories like this one, bookmark momlogic.com.

To join the momlogic community, click here.

To sign up for the momlogic newsletter, click here.

next: Best Excuses for Turning Down Leftovers
Sally November 25, 2008, 10:45 AM

This homewrecker is just a nasty whore. Married men - no matter what lies they tell to try to get over - should be untouchable. Women should respect themselves and other women enough to say “no.” Skanks like this woman make marriages going through a tough patch even more difficult and prone to failure.
i hope she remembers Karma never takes a day off!

Sam November 25, 2008, 10:48 AM

damn…she’s ugly…no wonder the skank is trolling for any piece of meat she can get to screw her.

katy November 25, 2008, 10:50 AM

What a sad state we are in. Not only do people easily justify their selfish actions, they are proadcast and fed to the public — helping to make poor conduct more acceptable.

diamond November 25, 2008, 10:56 AM

Shawn,you are so right.The way you get him
or her is the same way you, will loose tha
t person.wrong is wrong.As for James,you d
o have to answer to a higher power.James,y
ou think they wives will never know God,kn
ows.Dont get married if you are not ready cheating is emotionally devastating.

Morgan November 25, 2008, 11:15 AM

I think it is quite a stretch to refer to this woman as a “bombshell” or “sexy”…

anonymous November 25, 2008, 11:15 AM

This is all so very familiar to me!! I too am involved with a married man who chased me for 19 months before I gave into his advances because, by then, I loved him too. We have been together for 3 years, and he will not leave his wife for all the usual reasons…kids, money. I broke it off twice, but he got me back in just because he is so charismatic and charming. He has power and says he does not sleep with his wife also. It is a private pain of mine and if I could I would have ran the other way in the first place when it all began. Not being able to walk in the sunshine of respectability with your man is a great heartache, and nobody should go through that.

ms.r November 25, 2008, 11:19 AM

why do thye media an tv want to put doubt in peoples heads. its a privete matter any ways . hm i always thought bill clinton was the oly male that ever cheated right /wrong think about it

Miggel November 25, 2008, 11:20 AM

I went out with a cocktail waitress once. How come no one pays any attention to me? Can we hear about the love life of any given fry-cook, please? HONESTLY what rubbish.

nat November 25, 2008, 11:20 AM

This bitch was on an a p-Oprah show where she talked about an affair she had with another married man.

Denise November 25, 2008, 11:20 AM

HE’S STILL NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIS WIFE TO BE WITH YOU - GET OVER HIM AND GET SOME SELF ESTEEM! He should have kept it in his pants but now you’re the one who looks like a whore! In the long run the ones who suffer most will be his children! Karma is a BITCH!

Anita November 25, 2008, 11:21 AM

I love Gordon Ramsey. This woman’s story does not suggest in any way that he was her lover. Mind you, I wouldn’t mind a romp with the chef myself. He’s a ‘bit of alright’ as we say in England.

Anonymous November 25, 2008, 11:31 AM

Honestly, so what? His having an affair makes no difference in my day-to-day life. I think most celebrities cheat when given the opportunity. Look at Brangelina.

farrell November 25, 2008, 11:35 AM

This is ridiculous. Gordon Ramsey is a nice person and he would never cheat on his wife. Besides it is none of anyones business. In his book if you read it his father cheated on his mother but Gordon ramsey said he would never be that kind of person. Most people who believe it are gulable. Most women and or men claim they have an affair with someone just so they can have attention.

diamond November 25, 2008, 11:37 AM

Its sad how society, thinks when one is in
the public eyes cheating is justifiable.Ea
ch and everyone gets payed for his works.B
ottom line what you sow so shall you reap.

cinic November 25, 2008, 11:38 AM

Nothing that she says indicates that it is Ramsey. It could have been any European Business Man.

Teri November 25, 2008, 12:00 PM

What utter crap. I hope he sues her ass off for lying.

Dorothy November 25, 2008, 12:14 PM

Yea, good for you Susan… you’ve heard HIS side of the story. He’ll one day soon be telling some other whore that YOU are driving him crazy…

Can’t wait to see your post then!

pat November 25, 2008, 12:27 PM

When I watched his show he had a picture of someone on the table and is was not his wife

Pat November 25, 2008, 12:28 PM

he is a low down scum and also ugly

Anonymous November 25, 2008, 12:31 PM

Okay…what kind of show is “whos sleeping with your husband”???? No wonder this world is messed up!!