GPS Lingerie -- So He Can Keep Tabs on You!

A lingerie line equipped with a GPS system -- sexy or controlling?

lindelucy gps lingerie ad

Brazilian designer Lucia Lorio has created a line of lingerie that is designed to "lead a man into temptation." Rather than helping him find your G-spot, it tells him where you are -- at all times. Literally, it's a modern version of a chastity belt, complete with panties, garter and a GPS system. Is the "Find Me If You Can" just another way to keep tabs on a woman??

We're thinking the better question is: Why are you with a guy who wants to keep tabs on you?!

next: Take Your Kids to the Polls ... That's the Ticket
Fatburner December 22, 2010, 12:52 PM

What entire body excess fat percentage is needed for flat abs? I’m apparently about 22.5% human body extra fat, within the healthy array, but there’s still a stubborn layer of extra fat about my reduce abs. What system extra fat proportion really should I be aiming for to shed it and get visible abs?

Boston Cabs December 24, 2010, 8:55 AM

Wow Great Blog!

I am a Boston Cab aceand I was doing a research for the keyword Boston Taxi when I found this blog. I must report I revere the thoughts you have outlined with us and look forward to coming back and more.

Thank you so much!

Mayor of Revere December 24, 2010, 8:20 PM

greetings!

I just found your wondefull webpage and I have to tell you how much I appreciate what you have outlined. I hope to vistit sometime soonand find something else I enjoy.

Please do not quit The fabulous fantastic effort.

in Massachusetts

nude emo December 25, 2010, 7:45 AM

now this is the kinda of stuff i like to read about thanks for brightening my day

Make Money Online December 27, 2010, 8:13 PM

I agree with most of your points, but a few need to be discussed further, I will hold a small talk with my partners and maybe I will look for you some suggestion soon.

USA Bingo December 28, 2010, 3:24 PM

Nice Post. Really it’ll help lot of people.

Online USA Bingo December 29, 2010, 12:37 AM

Exceptional post Darragh! and thanks a million for the mention, I’m seriously honoured!

Computer monitors for sale December 29, 2010, 2:51 AM

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. All the best

Thora Jutras December 29, 2010, 8:21 AM

“You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find”

Online Bingo January 5, 2011, 12:36 AM

Actually helpfull post

kral oyun January 7, 2011, 6:55 AM

GozdeOyun Yuzlerce Kral Oyun’un bulundugu gozde kral oyun sitesidir.

whitening teeth with strawberries January 8, 2011, 11:45 AM

Coffee and tea are notorious for causing teeth staining. Make sure to sip or rinse your mouth with water while you’re drinking coffee or tea and after you’re done. Colas and wine can also cause stains on the teeth.

north carolina beach rentals oceanfront January 8, 2011, 2:09 PM

I love this!! What a great ideanow if only there was a North Carolina VersionGREAT JOB!!!!

newport oregon vacation rentals January 8, 2011, 9:50 PM

Arleen: Take heart. Its a nuisance to do it this way, but you can indeed get to Mendo via public transportation. Heres how: Take Golden Gate Transit , Bus No. 70/71/80, to Santa Rosa; then connect to Mendocino Transit Authority, Bus No 65 (the CC Rider), to Mendocino (via Willits). Alas, the trip takes 6 hours, but it only costs $23 round-trip with a senior discount. If you live out of the area, you can now fly to Sonoma County via Horizon Air from Los Angeles or Seattle, then take the bus. Alternatively, Greyhound goes to Ukiah, then you can transfer to Mendocino Cty Transit. Yes, its a big pain in the butt, but isnt it nice to know that if you really wanted to, you could get on a bus at 9am and see your daughter by 6pm? John

sea ranch vacation rentals January 8, 2011, 11:21 PM

Nice note, thanks. Ive not been to Carmel in at least a year, and havent thought much about the place since I wrote this piece. However I just re-read my work, and there are a few hotel listings that address the towns ubiquitous chintz problem. Have a look.

Top Bingo Website January 9, 2011, 8:16 PM

okay because of your fool proof instructions my first ever remark - well done

Online Bingo January 9, 2011, 11:05 PM

Ah, many thanks for your mention , I’m highly honoured :)

Boston Taxi Cab January 12, 2011, 9:45 PM

I have been browsing online more than hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

Breast enlargement without surgery January 14, 2011, 12:46 PM

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I am experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don?t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical rss drawback? Anyone who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

zenmed January 15, 2011, 12:44 AM

Is makeup bad for acne-prone skin? i have oily acne prone skin and it’s not going away!! will makeup make it worse?