You Nag, He'll Cheat

Hear what four men have to say about infidelity.

Have you ever wondered why men really cheat, and what they think about women who do it? In our second installment of Mantourage, "EXTRA" host Mario Lopez talks to three of his outspoken buddies and they don't hold back saying what our guys would probably never tell us. This is full-on locker room talk ... no holds barred!

Former "Bachelor" Charlie O'Connell, retired NFL player Femi Ayanbadejo and BadBoysFinishFirst.com founder Steve Santagati join Mario.

To hear more from Mario, Charlie, Femi, and Steve, tune into EXTRA.

Do you agree with what they say?

next: Mom Blogger Pleads for a Kidney Donor
chris November 24, 2008, 2:49 PM

I can tell why these guys are all single. Why are we even entertaining these guys, I thought this site was to help women and empower women through real issues with their lives, relationships and children.

joy November 24, 2008, 3:23 PM

I actually really enjoy this. I think it’s a great insight inside guys’ minds…I don’t want the b.s., I want the real deal!

just sayin' November 24, 2008, 4:57 PM

joy, this isn’t the real deal, its b.s.

Charles Orlando November 24, 2008, 5:04 PM

Sorry… this is nonsense. Men don’t cheat because women nag… they cheat because they want have their cake and eat it, too. I responded on my website.

chris November 24, 2008, 7:01 PM

Joy, I hope you don’t take a lot away from this trash these guys are saying. If nagging really caused a man to cheat than I don’t think that there would be one faithful man standing and if you truly believe them then what are you going to do in your own relationship - are you going to keep your mouth shut and never stand up for yourself because you might be afraid that you could cause him to go out and cheat on you. CRAZY!

Anonymous November 24, 2008, 8:52 PM

Chris I agree…this is crapola.

Anonymous November 25, 2008, 11:18 AM

Explains why Charlie is still a bachelor.

true November 28, 2008, 11:37 PM

This is really interesting to me….i only heard one of these guys say cheating was about getting nagged. The NFL guy seemed to have cheating right in my book. Men and women both do it and it reasons aside, its wrong. Steve is clueless.

Tall_Geek January 26, 2009, 7:01 PM

I would have to agree to some extent, constant Bit&&ing, will make a man look elsewhere. However that’s not what we want from our partners, It’s wrong but it is human nature. I have an ex that constantly “nagged” about everything including my long time ‘friends’. Now i have a partner that nevers nags. We are complete and honest and will grow old together. You don’t have to be demure and never speak your mind, but be damned if its ok to constantly nag and crush our ego’s either. A great man will run for the hills if you do.

shannon January 31, 2009, 4:17 PM

well i think this whole nagging thing there is things that i ask my husband not to do. but nagging leads to cheating so what are they describing as nagging. everyone will have a thing or anouther to work on to “change” or make different. because no one is perfect. i agree with this is why there still single. lol

demon from the dark torrent March 15, 2011, 10:53 AM

Hello. magnificent job. I did not imagine this. This is a great story. Thanks! %WEBSITE%