Jennifer Aniston: Angelina Was "Really Uncool"

In December's issue of "Vogue", the actress finally finally speaks out about the woman who's now got her man and about former love interest John Mayer.

jennifer aniston on vogue cover

When asked how she felt about Angelina Jolie's public statements discussing falling in love with Brad Pitt -- Jen's then husband -- while filming "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" Jen said, "What Angelina did was very uncool ... There was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening. I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss. That stuff about how she couldn't wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool."

About her split with Pitt she says "Well, it never was that bad. ... In the end, we really had an amicable split."

What's up with Vince Vaughn? "I call Vince my defibrillator," she says of her co-star on -- and off -- screen in 2006. "He literally brought me back to life. My first gasp of air was a big laugh! It was great. I love him. ... He was lovely and fun and perfect for the time we had together. And I needed that. And it sort of ran its course."

And as for hooking up with John Mayer, she scolds, "People need to mind their own business! Did you ever think Claudia Schiffer and David Copperfield made sense? ... Love just shows up." In response to Mayer's rant, Jen's clear. "Trust me," she says, "You'll never see that happen again from that man." Oh snap!

We can't wait for the whole article!

next: Nice Girl's Guide To Talking Sexy
morning November 11, 2008, 11:22 PM

I’m glad she’s finally speaking up now, but it’s a little late. I think she’s had enough time to get over it!

~me~ November 11, 2008, 11:25 PM

i for one love Jennifer! she is one strong woman.. and i think this picture of her is beautiful! what happened with Brand and Angelina well to each there own.. stay strong Jen!

AK Mom November 12, 2008, 1:47 AM

“Uncool”?? Really that’s all she has to say about Angelina spewing details of her sorted affair with Jen’s then husband… hmmm well she’s a much nicer person than I am…

uncool November 12, 2008, 12:27 PM

Really. I would have had a lot more to say if I was her. Brad wouldn’t have been walking around with his prefect face and black eyes. I would hope that my words to Angelina would make her wish that she was still her brother.

mama_chita November 12, 2008, 4:52 PM

I’m so sick of Jennifer Aniston. I was sick of her, four years and six babies ago (as MSN said.)

maxx November 12, 2008, 9:41 PM

Really. When is falling in love accidentally being ‘uncool?’ I won’t blame Brad and Angie to fall for each other. Those two have the almost perfect chemistry in the world! They both love children, they are both humanitarians (in which Bard is already a humanitarian long before Angie came to his life) so it’s bound to happen.
jennifer has to say that because she’s sore about it. She has no one to blame but herself. For one thing, she doesn’t want babies then, she hardly goes with Brad to any humanitarian missions, and that dinner with Bono was such a bore to her. She is playing the victim game here, but the real victim is BRAD! Imagine 8 years of marriage to a woman who hardly appreciates him.
MY POINT EXACTLY.

Reallly November 29, 2008, 2:49 PM

It was five years, and adultery is still
“Not COOL” any way you twist it!! And I would say at first it was lust not love, that’s why we have brains..to think things thru not running naked and wild and breeding like animals in the woods! Nuff said!

Burt Arenburg September 13, 2010, 2:50 AM

I definitely love Jennifer Aniston! She’s the best actress in the whole wide world and the mostgorgeous human being alive!

Violeta Scioneaux September 24, 2010, 3:09 AM

Jennnifer Aniston is my idol. I am glad to hear that she is joing Courtney Cox in Cougar Town in season two. I love that show. It will be good to see them together again.

Pearle Reola October 2, 2010, 9:22 AM

Cougar Town is my favorite tv show. It will be great to have Jennifer Aniston there together with Courtney Cox. I love Jen and she is my best idol.

Leah Simler October 9, 2010, 9:50 AM

I think it is unfair on Jennifer Aniston for everyone to assume that every time she is being spotted with someone, they think she has found love again. I hope she will find her lover