Married Dad Makes Out on Dance Floor

Should I have said something, or kept my mouth shut?

dance flloor dad

Momlogic's Gina: This weekend I watched as a family friend (a dad of one, with another on the way) made out with a woman on a dance floor. The only problem: It wasn't his wife!

Yes, I knew this church-going, conservative guy had chugged a few (okay, more than a few) drinks beforehand ... but that surely doesn't make his behavior okay -- far from it! As I watched him dance with this 20-something brunette and then kiss her square on the mouth, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. What a freaking LOSER!

When the guy sat back down, I gave him an earful. I asked him how he could live with himself when he has a three-year-old kid and a pregnant wife sitting at home. He claimed he "hadn't kissed anyone" even though I definitely saw it with my own two eyes. Plus, he had been talking to the girl at the bar all night ... and even that made me uncomfortable. How could a married father feel okay about flirting and kissing another girl? It seriously made me sick.

I told him I was offended on behalf of all mothers. That no mom deserved to be treated that way. That I felt sorry for his wife and his children. That I thought he was absolutely and positively disgusting. That a "boys night out" was not a free pass to cheat. But I knew he had drank so much booze, none of this was getting through. In fact, moments later, he was back at the bar chatting the girl up again. A few hours later, he was forcibly removed from the bar because the bartender said the girl didn't want to talk to him anymore ... but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Hollywood's Rumored Other Women

What do you think of this lowlife dad? Let him have it!

next: Ashlee Simpson May Have to Induce!
jbjg24m November 27, 2008, 6:28 AM

NOBODIES BUSINESS BUT HIS OWN!!

jbjg24m November 27, 2008, 6:30 AM

WHERE DID MY COMMENT GO?

Erg November 27, 2008, 6:30 AM

Fist of all how was that any of ur buisness?? get a life… and just because one guy acted like that that doesent mean all men are dogs because We all have seen women act up once u get a lil bozze in them but I did not see an article calling women female dogs…

Rachel November 27, 2008, 6:33 AM

As far as I’m concerned you were nice. If he were someone I knew and I was on friendly terms with his wife I would have beat him to a bloody pulp.

Sheri November 27, 2008, 6:33 AM

This is a tough one personally because if you say something and she is a friend of yours you may loose her. He will probably act like you did something. Idk It’s a tough call.

Debby November 27, 2008, 6:37 AM

I think that you were lucky that the guy
didn’t embarass or hurt you in the club.
You stalk the guy all night long did your friends not ask you why you are so
interested in another women’s husband?
I think you want him for your sick self.

craig flood November 27, 2008, 6:40 AM

you must be female….! mind your own business or learn about men…not that his actions are right, but…men, sex, climax.. it’s a body movement.. read some books.. spare yourself and stay single….

maria November 27, 2008, 6:47 AM

I had something like that happen to be a few years ago. hubby was drinking went to a club, talking to another female. nothing happen ecause he got kick out of the night club. but I think what if. I still think what if. when I ask him about it he saids he dont remember nothing he was to drunk. Even doe he dont drink or go out anymore, I wonder if he did that before and how far he gotten. even after all these years things still in my mine

Minnie November 27, 2008, 6:50 AM

One of the many reasons humanity is so topsy turvy is that people are no longer made accountable for their actions. If you call yourself a “real” friend, it is appropriate that you call him on his bad behavior and tell his wife about it. Ultimately they need to sort something out in their relationship and it better be sooner than later. I know I would appreciate it if someone told me.

djw November 27, 2008, 6:52 AM

I would tell him you will rat on him unless he gives you some cash. Make some money on the deal.

AlanM November 27, 2008, 6:55 AM

Keep your goddamned nose out of other peoples business and look to your own miserable little life.

Marshall November 27, 2008, 6:58 AM

Yes, she was right in “calling him out” for his disgusting behavior, however, I wonder what was she doing so long in that same bar area. Been there, done similar, and
I’d give just about anything to repair all the damage I’ve done to my family.

Kimberly November 27, 2008, 7:00 AM

Tough call…Besides you don’t know what goes on between them two behind close doors..She will find out soon enough..Best to keep out of it for the time being

Aqua November 27, 2008, 7:02 AM

Seriously, learn to mind your own business. My hubby-to-be and I have an open relationship and if you haressed him like that you’d get the bitching out of all time from ME.

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 7:07 AM

women cheat too!

ps November 27, 2008, 7:07 AM

He’s wrong and stupid but maybe mommys not showing him any any love and he’s acting out? Just a guys point of view…and oh by the way, what were you doing in a place like that til closing if you’re such a nice mommy?….coulndt have been there w your husband acting like that.

charmed November 27, 2008, 7:10 AM

I wish someone would have told me 6 yrs ago when I was the pregnant wife at home. Chances are that she, like I did, suspects something but doesn’t know for sure. If I had known for sure I wouldn’t be in the mess I am in now. Not knowing but suspecting is worse than finally knowing.

Dina November 27, 2008, 7:14 AM

Good for you! His wife needs to know what happened. This sort of thing is exactly why I got divorced. My ex was cheating on me big time, and I had suspicions, but the mom of a kid I used to watch finally confirmed them. I was glad someone had the courage to let me know what he was up to.

Different Perspective November 27, 2008, 7:21 AM

Try telling a women to wear the exact same pair of shoes the rest of her entire life and see how for that gets you. But then women have no problem telling a man to wear the same woman every single day for the rest of his life. Women are vain and selfish. Their tender egos equate cheating with lack of love and that’s just not necessarily the case. Moreover, they want everything their way 100%. 100% exclusivity. A man cheating just once in a year is still 99.99% monogamous, and that’s still not good enough for a woman. Get over yourselves.

Those in glass houses November 27, 2008, 7:22 AM

This is what’s wrong with the world today, adult taddle tales. I mean, mind your own damn business!