Married Dad Makes Out on Dance Floor

Should I have said something, or kept my mouth shut?

dance flloor dad

Momlogic's Gina: This weekend I watched as a family friend (a dad of one, with another on the way) made out with a woman on a dance floor. The only problem: It wasn't his wife!

Yes, I knew this church-going, conservative guy had chugged a few (okay, more than a few) drinks beforehand ... but that surely doesn't make his behavior okay -- far from it! As I watched him dance with this 20-something brunette and then kiss her square on the mouth, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. What a freaking LOSER!

When the guy sat back down, I gave him an earful. I asked him how he could live with himself when he has a three-year-old kid and a pregnant wife sitting at home. He claimed he "hadn't kissed anyone" even though I definitely saw it with my own two eyes. Plus, he had been talking to the girl at the bar all night ... and even that made me uncomfortable. How could a married father feel okay about flirting and kissing another girl? It seriously made me sick.

I told him I was offended on behalf of all mothers. That no mom deserved to be treated that way. That I felt sorry for his wife and his children. That I thought he was absolutely and positively disgusting. That a "boys night out" was not a free pass to cheat. But I knew he had drank so much booze, none of this was getting through. In fact, moments later, he was back at the bar chatting the girl up again. A few hours later, he was forcibly removed from the bar because the bartender said the girl didn't want to talk to him anymore ... but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Hollywood's Rumored Other Women

What do you think of this lowlife dad? Let him have it!

next: Ashlee Simpson May Have to Induce!
Baldrz November 27, 2008, 7:26 AM

The wife has a right to know. “It’s not my place” is a disgusting copout. Failing to tell her means taking the side of the cheating loser husband.

Jen November 27, 2008, 7:27 AM

Exact same thing happened to me. No, I was ‘doing’ another woman’s husband…no we didn’t have an ‘understanding’ and no, there’s absolutely NO excuse for anyone cheating under ANY circumstances and I’m glad I was told, least of all, by my poor daughter who to this day has no respect left for her father. Was it worth it? If you only knew the ugly consequences that came down the road….unbelievable.

dave November 27, 2008, 7:29 AM

If he were any kind of man at all he would be at home with his wife in the first place, sound’s like is just a low life to me, by all mean’s tell his wife, i’ve been married for 29 years and never felt i needed to go out to bar and hit on another woman, from my point of view i say tell her and let her decide if this is the man she wishes to bare children with. Dave

Michele November 27, 2008, 7:45 AM

Tell the wife. A friend of the family had a cheating husband and he gave her herpes. Luckily she was not pregnant at he time because that can kill a child during childbirth. When guys are that drunk they don’t think about using condoms either. My friend is lucky he did not get HIV and pass it on to her. Every person has a right to know if their spouse is cheating. For those of you saying mind your business…I hope you never have to be on the receiving end of a cheating spouse who could possibly infect you with a chronic or deadly sexually transmitted disease.

rh November 27, 2008, 7:45 AM

Why don’t you stay out of other peoples business!

Keetan November 27, 2008, 7:49 AM

Way to go!!! I not only would have told him off, but I also would have taken pictures with my cell phone, and made sure his wife got an earfull and an eyefull. She deserves to know the truth. Maybe if Lacey Peterson had known the truth she and her sweet baby would be alive today. Don’t forget the Long Island Lolita who shot her “boyfriend’s” wife in the head. Need I go on? At the very least the jerk needs to seek some counseling before that baby comes along, and find out why he feels tne need to do this cheating. BEFORE the wife pays the price. Hey Ron when your wife is out with the girls…What are you up to? Maybe you got a good thing going and you could care less about your wife. A cheater is more apt to defend a cheater, or accuse his wife of cheating out of guilt.

Douglas November 27, 2008, 7:52 AM

You women are so naive. 63% of all married men have affairs. We lose interest in you. Sorry.

shamwow November 27, 2008, 7:55 AM

Who the hell are you? Let me say that one more time —- Who the hell are you? What gives you the right to go around confronting people when you see something that you dont you dont like, especially when it has absolutely nothing to do with you? Did you confront the half dressed females, the drunk wild acting loose tongue guys, or the perverse dancing that was for sure taking place that night? No you did’nt, your not the moral police, integrity police, fmily stability police or any other police so keep yourself safe by staying out of others business and enjoy your night next time because it sounded like his actions controlled the outcome of yours as well. He was acting like a jerk and he will get his eventually, no matter if you take part or not. you reep what you sow!!

larry November 27, 2008, 7:57 AM

HE IS MY NEW HERO HA HA HA

smokekicsazz November 27, 2008, 7:58 AM

Go for it dude….He rocks…and also women do that crap just like men do…Seen it first hand when I was in the military…When the soldiers were deployed the “wives” say bye and cry…next thing you know those chics are at the club doing the same thing……..

larry November 27, 2008, 7:59 AM

HE IS MY NEW HERO

w November 27, 2008, 7:59 AM

He is disrespecting his family, as well as himself..
he is showing the world that he is neither trustworthy or loyal.
And..what is he doing on the dance floor anyway, without his wife, in the first place?
Finally, he is letting everyone know, he will cheat on anyone else…being that apparently cheating on his wife and family so publicly, seems to be okay with him.
His drinking is such, that it is impairing his good judgement, if he has any, in the first place.
w

Eric November 27, 2008, 8:00 AM

I’m a guy and I find his behavior deplorable on many levels. He should be publicly humiliated!
My wife agrees with me.

Sandi November 27, 2008, 8:01 AM

The man had no business being out while he had a pregnant wife and a 3 yr old child at home. And he had no business drinking and driving. If he had gotten into an accident and killed someone or himself or both, that woman would have been a widow and the children fatherless. If I had had a camera phone I would have gotten pictures and then called his wife if I had the number. He needed to be ratted out. He is a piece of garbage.

bookdivasu November 27, 2008, 8:03 AM

Definitely tell the wife- he may have been just kissing the girl, but he could be doing something else with others. The wife needs to know for her health and her baby’s- STDs are dangerous.

M November 27, 2008, 8:03 AM

I would NOT tell the wife…she probably has an idea as it is.

But, to run and tell her, only makes you look worse. That’s right.

And I wouldn’t have said anything to him.

It really was none of your business in the first place to say anything.

Because you really don’t know what is going on between the wife and husband.

That doesn’t make what he did right.

Nor was what you said to him right either.

Lisa November 27, 2008, 8:07 AM

First,I’ve been the victim of a cheating husband while I was pregnant.Even when I had my twins 4months prematurely,he didn’t miss a date with his other woman.Yes,TELL the wife.She has a RIGHT to know if the MORON she is married to will bring a DEADLY DISEASE home to her.Apparently she is the ONLY parent those children have.My children only have me.After 17 YEARS of being cheated on,and LIED to about ANYTHING he did,I FINALLY had enough and divorced him.My children are much happier now.My mistake was remarrying.So,while not all men are awful,most are.IF this guy wants to keep his wife and kids, I suggest he get help,and BOTH of them go to counseling,and BOTH of them work on their marriage. Apparently his problem is he didn’t keep his zipper up long enough to live up his youth before getting married. SUGGESTION: IF you want to get married, MAKE SURE you are over your partying days!!! MAKE SURE there are NO OTHER people you would rather be with.Divorce rate is 50%.So,there is a GREAT chance that couple will be divorced. And that “dad” will be the blame for his children being raised by some other guy.Bet he didn’t think about that before he put his hands and lips on another woman.Men don’t think ahead,they only think in the moment.Good luck to that family. I will pray for them. Happy Thanksgiving to all!! God BLess!!

Sandi November 27, 2008, 8:08 AM

Shamwow, get off the bandwagon. What the guy was doing was sickening and deserved to be busted right there on the spot. You must be getting hot under the collar for a reason? Hmmm Maybe guilty of infidelity? Tsk tsk. I damn sure would want to know if my better half was cheating…as long as there was pictoral proof, etc. bring me something conrete or nothing at all and yes keep the mouth shut if there is no proof. But you don’t have to go balistic. This is Thanksgiving, be grateful for what you DO have.

Dan November 27, 2008, 8:10 AM

I think that you should mind your own dammed business, that’s what I think!

scott November 27, 2008, 8:12 AM

What did the girl look like? lol….I think you should post it on AOL for all to see and comment.