Married Dad Makes Out on Dance Floor

Should I have said something, or kept my mouth shut?

dance flloor dad

Momlogic's Gina: This weekend I watched as a family friend (a dad of one, with another on the way) made out with a woman on a dance floor. The only problem: It wasn't his wife!

Yes, I knew this church-going, conservative guy had chugged a few (okay, more than a few) drinks beforehand ... but that surely doesn't make his behavior okay -- far from it! As I watched him dance with this 20-something brunette and then kiss her square on the mouth, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. What a freaking LOSER!

When the guy sat back down, I gave him an earful. I asked him how he could live with himself when he has a three-year-old kid and a pregnant wife sitting at home. He claimed he "hadn't kissed anyone" even though I definitely saw it with my own two eyes. Plus, he had been talking to the girl at the bar all night ... and even that made me uncomfortable. How could a married father feel okay about flirting and kissing another girl? It seriously made me sick.

I told him I was offended on behalf of all mothers. That no mom deserved to be treated that way. That I felt sorry for his wife and his children. That I thought he was absolutely and positively disgusting. That a "boys night out" was not a free pass to cheat. But I knew he had drank so much booze, none of this was getting through. In fact, moments later, he was back at the bar chatting the girl up again. A few hours later, he was forcibly removed from the bar because the bartender said the girl didn't want to talk to him anymore ... but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Hollywood's Rumored Other Women

What do you think of this lowlife dad? Let him have it!

next: Ashlee Simpson May Have to Induce!
Kim November 27, 2008, 8:14 AM

I can understand your anger and letting it all go to yell at him at the bar. But if you already knew he was intoxicated, calling him out did you no good but made your next talk with him harder to accomplish. The best thing to do in a situation like this is to talk to him about his drinking when he is sober. If he is regularly getting thrown out of bars he needs some help. If you have to talk to his wife, talk to her about that. Who knows maybe what you saw was a kiss on the cheek and this person is a friend of both he and his wife. I have many guy friends that I will dance with, but that doesnt mean I am cheating. My husband also has many riend who are women. It is a big red flag though when an adult is getting so sloppy they are thrown ot of a bar.

J November 27, 2008, 8:14 AM

WE JUST CANT HELP IT WERE DIRTY DOGS AND PROUD REMEMER U LADIES AINT ALL INNOCENT….

CJ November 27, 2008, 8:19 AM

It’s simply none of your business and you should stay out of it. Focus on your own life and not feel compelled to be the morals police. Eventually the truth will come out because men are not that smart and always slip up. Again the bottom line is to mind your own business and get a life.

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 8:21 AM

Good job, Now the world is completly rid of all cheaters. P.s. is that a crack in your glass house?

Ruth November 27, 2008, 8:24 AM

I have an EX who thought as long as he could act drunk , he could say he was drunk and did not know what he was doing and most of the time he did nnot know what he was doing, and I must add that kind is usually very abusive, and they know their sex is no damn good because who wants to have sex with an abussser, and he always had to make it an attack…….Long-Gone

Jeff November 27, 2008, 8:25 AM

I think the stalker who wrote the artical has the problem.

scott November 27, 2008, 8:26 AM

Gotta wonder, the author speaks of being at a bar, then says “several hours later he was asked to leave”…….Author, do you drink? Are you sure you saw what you say you saw after being at the bar several hours too? Perhaps the author should be home with her family or if shes single should ask her self why…

Figures November 27, 2008, 8:27 AM

Figures. Just like a woman to pry into other people’s lives. Why don’t you keep your nose out of other people’s business and mind your own? Then again.. when you’re out nagging down other people’s husband’s in public.. you probably don’t have a lot to do with your life.

jonas  November 27, 2008, 8:28 AM

Damn I wish my wife would have let me go to the bar when she was pregnant. Then maybe I would have hooked up with some hot chick. This man is the greatest.

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 8:33 AM

I think that you should tell his wife, the fact that he’s already a commited man doesn’t give him an alibi of being drunk, mores so to make out with another woman.

Stacy November 27, 2008, 8:33 AM

Everyone needs a slice of different poontang every once in a while, give the man a break!!

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 8:34 AM

You should have a camera phone and took a picture of it then showed his wife,remember a picture it worth a thousand words.

scott November 27, 2008, 8:36 AM

Stacy, did you mean cooter pie?

Sandman November 27, 2008, 8:38 AM

Maybe that woman should mind her own business… If she didn’t like what she saw, then turn around and walk out of the bar…..Case closed……

jb November 27, 2008, 8:42 AM

Hey — Well said, Jeana. Calling this guy a dog is practically a compliment…and to think he can act like this and go sit in church on Sunday and pretend to believe in Christian values. What a hypocrite. What a pig. Oh — now I’ve insulted pigs.

Allan November 27, 2008, 8:43 AM

Wait a minute!! You were offended on behalf of all Mothers. If your a Mom, and offended at what some guy does in a bar, what the heck are you doing there. Not that Mom’s can’t go into a bar, but if you do how can you be offended by what happens in a bar after somebody has a few drinks. Bars are what they are, people drink, act stupid and generally do things they would’nt ordinarly do… in say…MacDonalds.

Tom November 27, 2008, 8:44 AM

Sounds like your upset because he didn’t hit on you! What were you doing in the bar if your a Mom?

observer November 27, 2008, 8:45 AM

odd how you said nothing to the church going guy about drinking,,uhh and how do you know if he is a church going guy unless you and him are both church going goers and if so what are you doing at a bar,,you sound like a hypocrite.

jb November 27, 2008, 8:49 AM

Scott — I don’t go to bars often but I do now and then. It is quite possible to sit in a bar, have a drink or 2 and chat with friends and not get drunk. Many people go to bars and drink sensibly or even skip the alcohol altogether. Do you get drunk every time you go to a bar — or have you ever been in bar????

JDC November 27, 2008, 8:52 AM

I have been in this exact situation - it was NOT your place to say anything. I knew this couple, he sang in our church - but who am I to judge him for what he does? It made him so guilty when he saw me that HE went home and told his parents first (of whom my parents are best friends with) and then told his wife. I know this because about 3 years later he came to me at church one morning and told me he wanted to apologize for being in the wrong and he was caught up in something that he should never have been. He told me then that he respected me for being able to hold that information in for so long - I am a female and it all goes back to women being too “tell-all” with somethings that just aren’t our business.