Married Dad Makes Out on Dance Floor

Should I have said something, or kept my mouth shut?

dance flloor dad

Momlogic's Gina: This weekend I watched as a family friend (a dad of one, with another on the way) made out with a woman on a dance floor. The only problem: It wasn't his wife!

Yes, I knew this church-going, conservative guy had chugged a few (okay, more than a few) drinks beforehand ... but that surely doesn't make his behavior okay -- far from it! As I watched him dance with this 20-something brunette and then kiss her square on the mouth, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. What a freaking LOSER!

When the guy sat back down, I gave him an earful. I asked him how he could live with himself when he has a three-year-old kid and a pregnant wife sitting at home. He claimed he "hadn't kissed anyone" even though I definitely saw it with my own two eyes. Plus, he had been talking to the girl at the bar all night ... and even that made me uncomfortable. How could a married father feel okay about flirting and kissing another girl? It seriously made me sick.

I told him I was offended on behalf of all mothers. That no mom deserved to be treated that way. That I felt sorry for his wife and his children. That I thought he was absolutely and positively disgusting. That a "boys night out" was not a free pass to cheat. But I knew he had drank so much booze, none of this was getting through. In fact, moments later, he was back at the bar chatting the girl up again. A few hours later, he was forcibly removed from the bar because the bartender said the girl didn't want to talk to him anymore ... but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Hollywood's Rumored Other Women

What do you think of this lowlife dad? Let him have it!

next: Ashlee Simpson May Have to Induce!
jim November 27, 2008, 8:54 AM

Dad rocks…hope the bar chick gave him some later.

DLD November 27, 2008, 8:55 AM

I would have told the 20 something girl that he was married with a three year old and one on the way. The other woman is often as much of a victim as the wife because the man is deceiving both of them. I know, it happened to me.

jb November 27, 2008, 8:56 AM

Allen — Who says Christians can’t go into bars? Some denominations ban all alcohol. Many do not. As I said, it is perfectly possible to go to a bar, be a good Christian and be a good mom. It depends on what you do there. You know nothing about this woman. Maybe her children are grown. Maybe she was just out for the night with friends. If she was offended by this guy’s behavior, I doubt that she is one of the ones who indulges in this kind of behavior or abuses alcohol.

sue November 27, 2008, 8:57 AM

OH COME ON!!! Do you really think his wife doesnt already know about him????
Grow up…

will November 27, 2008, 9:00 AM

tell the wife and kick him out with not one cent

Roxi November 27, 2008, 9:00 AM

A family friend would be a tough one for me. You have more of the back story so it’s a little hard to swallow. Some people just want to get laid and can’t get it at home.

Teltech54 November 27, 2008, 9:01 AM

Good for him. More power to him.

Allan November 27, 2008, 9:02 AM

I went in a bar the other day, had a couple of beers and was talkng with some friends…all of a sudden I noticed there were some loud talking obnoxious people in there, obviously had too much to drink. I was MORTIFIED!!!imagine such conduct in a bar…who ever heard of such a thing. It’s simply unthinkable that would go on in a bar. Maybe they should make a law saying bars can only serve grape juice and play hymns on the juke box.

Allan November 27, 2008, 9:06 AM

I think God drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon, but I’m not sure.

ANNETTE November 27, 2008, 9:07 AM

The first thing I would have done… I would have walked up to him while he was dancing with her and- ASK HIM HOW HIS WIFE WAS AND WHEN WAS THE BABY DUE…
Then when he came and set down I would tell him what I thought about it… Then I would go to his wife and tell her everthing.
Cheaters think they are so cool and want get caught… Home wreckers are all they are…I was married 20 years and people waited till he left me and than come tell me things…That is so wronge do it as soon as you know…
No I dont think it runs in the family… I THINK IT IS JUST A SELFISH ACT ON THE CHEATERS PART…BUT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND…..

RDLfinewine November 27, 2008, 9:08 AM

I am not insensitive,I just don’t care

ian November 27, 2008, 9:08 AM

wow what a tattle tale i bet you were the teachers pet that used to rat all the kids out in class…..lol mind your own business homewrecker. guys out enjoying himself and probably did something he would wake up and regret. now instead of just making a small mistake you have brought to light something that might tear a family apart and make his wife never look at him the same. good job! you get a sticker

Mocha November 27, 2008, 9:09 AM

You should have taken pictures, then showed them to him after he was sober. I bet that would have scared him “faithful!”

scott November 27, 2008, 9:10 AM

Roxi, you are setting your self up with hard to swallow comment.

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 9:11 AM

The wife has a right know. As a matter of fact, she most certainly NEEDS to know in order to keep herself and her unborn child safe from whatever horrific STD he may bring home to her. He’s lucky it wasn’t me who caught him. I would have snapped a few pics of him on my cell and told him flat out… “either you tell your wife or I will!” Then I’d probably tell the unsuspecting “object of his attraction” that he was married with a pregnant wife at home. But, that’s just me, lol.

janey November 27, 2008, 9:12 AM

I would tell the wife. I would want you to tell me. if he is out all night at a club she probably is already supspecting him, and it is something that you really want to know. she will then be able to make her future decisions about her life knowing the truth of her marriage. no one wants to waste their life away living in the lies of a cheating partner.and being busted may actually help them work the problem out.

married one November 27, 2008, 9:14 AM

If it was me, I would want to know. Even if I was a little in denial about it, I would still want to know. Give me time to take it in first. Then decide what I wanted to do.

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 9:15 AM

maybe his wife knows

Maheavy November 27, 2008, 9:15 AM

I think you were just jealous that he didnt hit on you!!!

Stan November 27, 2008, 9:16 AM

Why are you inserting yourself into this man’s life with your unsolicited opinions? What a busybody.

See to your own issues, which I’d wager are deep themselves, given your propensity to poke your nose in odd places. Careful … someone may cut it off one day.