Married Dad Makes Out on Dance Floor

Should I have said something, or kept my mouth shut?

dance flloor dad

Momlogic's Gina: This weekend I watched as a family friend (a dad of one, with another on the way) made out with a woman on a dance floor. The only problem: It wasn't his wife!

Yes, I knew this church-going, conservative guy had chugged a few (okay, more than a few) drinks beforehand ... but that surely doesn't make his behavior okay -- far from it! As I watched him dance with this 20-something brunette and then kiss her square on the mouth, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. What a freaking LOSER!

When the guy sat back down, I gave him an earful. I asked him how he could live with himself when he has a three-year-old kid and a pregnant wife sitting at home. He claimed he "hadn't kissed anyone" even though I definitely saw it with my own two eyes. Plus, he had been talking to the girl at the bar all night ... and even that made me uncomfortable. How could a married father feel okay about flirting and kissing another girl? It seriously made me sick.

I told him I was offended on behalf of all mothers. That no mom deserved to be treated that way. That I felt sorry for his wife and his children. That I thought he was absolutely and positively disgusting. That a "boys night out" was not a free pass to cheat. But I knew he had drank so much booze, none of this was getting through. In fact, moments later, he was back at the bar chatting the girl up again. A few hours later, he was forcibly removed from the bar because the bartender said the girl didn't want to talk to him anymore ... but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Hollywood's Rumored Other Women

What do you think of this lowlife dad? Let him have it!

next: Ashlee Simpson May Have to Induce!
Caught November 27, 2008, 9:51 AM

I did it! I’m glad I did it! and I’d do it again. I have needs to you know!

Anonomous November 27, 2008, 9:52 AM

Good for you for saying something to him! It’s about time women stood up for other women and guys qiit getting a free pass on dog behavior.

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 9:52 AM

YOu should haVE TAKEN A PIC ON YOUR PHONE OR HOWEVER YOU COULD. THE WIFE COULD USE IT IF SHE WANTS TO DIVORCE THIS SCUM.

Vincent November 27, 2008, 9:55 AM

Maybe the wife is not performing her wifely duties at home and he needed a real woman.

Pimps are us November 27, 2008, 9:58 AM

Shes just msd because he didnt pick her up for the night.

Pimps are us November 27, 2008, 10:00 AM

She is just mad because he did not hit on her.

Eric Crockett November 27, 2008, 10:01 AM

I agree with Mat. What were you doing at the BAR! Having a Fund Raiser?

anonymous November 27, 2008, 10:02 AM

Maybe you were just jealous that it wasn’t you on the floor making out with him. You should really worry about your own situation. Why weren’t you on the dance floor having fun instead of watching everyone else’s business!

paul 4 A.A/ November 27, 2008, 10:04 AM

the definition of alcholism is your life has become unmanageable. 2nd why r you watching this guy. only he can decide if he has a problem; and 3rd you women act like pregnancy is a free pass out of attending to your mans needs take care of buisiness or it gets taken care of the wife should be ashamed of her self

na November 27, 2008, 10:04 AM

Wait a minute……… you all actually believe this tale? Pay attention to the underlying theme of this “story” 1. The “20 something Girl”? If he has a 3 year old child, it’s likely that he is also that age, but the “author” wants to portray him as some type of deviant or cradle robber. Too too many references to having “so much booze already” because we have to give the impression that he’s also a drunk.

Leo November 27, 2008, 10:05 AM

He is certainly not husband of the year material, but the woman obviously has a prude problem to be so physically upset over this that all she can do is spend her evening out spying on the less than perfect guy.

na November 27, 2008, 10:08 AM

Then of course, at the end our “Villian” gets his just desserts. The Girl doesn’t want anything to do with him, and he’s “forcibly” removed from the premises. I ask you, if you were too drunk to understand a beratement from the “outraged Mom”, would you even be still standing “hours later”? Get real people. I enjoy a good Man bashing story too, but come on

Murphy November 27, 2008, 10:09 AM

Cheaters get caught sooner or later, and the pain you cause someone that truly loves you is never forgotten, it also affects the children thier whole lives. You may get lucky and be forgiven but tne pain is always just under the surface. Are you so stupid that you don’t care what you do to your family?

Red-blooded male November 27, 2008, 10:09 AM

One bull, many cows. That’s the way it is.

Too bad the guy didn’t get a piece that night. Better luck next time, dude.

david November 27, 2008, 10:16 AM

i really think you need to get a life!! You must be dealing with anger from your past relationships!!

N/A November 27, 2008, 10:17 AM

Wow i have noticed that the men think its stupid to blame the guy. oh he was doing nothing wrong…oh he was just having a good time..oh his wife is probably doing the same…its not big deal. No, probably not. A mom with one on the way is most likely not cheating. She is most likely taking care of her family unlike her husband. I give you credit for saying something. Way to go.

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 10:18 AM

Maybe Your just jelouse he wasnt dancing and kissing you. Really you should mind your own frakn business.People have been shot for lesss than that.

Great grandma November 27, 2008, 10:21 AM

Cheaters get caught sooner or later, are you so stupid that you don’t care about the pain you cause to someone that truly loves you? Its the kind of grief that in never forgotten and just lies under the surface forever. When the children find out, AND THEY WILL, is it worth loseing their respect for all time? Use your head,the one on top of your neck!!!

Are you for real? November 27, 2008, 10:24 AM

I read some of the comments, and then I got sickened. The one comment that got me most was, “It’s his business.” Hello, excuse me? HIS business? What about his PREGNANT wife, and his other child? He is risking the health of his wife’s body, the security that children deserve to have. He is heading down a road that is not only destructive to his life, but destructive to his wife and childrens! What a selfish attitude! And for what? To have sex with complete strangers? If you can’t be faithful to your family (yes, I said “family,” because it effects the entire family), then you shouldn’t be married. What a selfish and immature comment that was (amongst many others). Get a grip!

Max November 27, 2008, 10:25 AM

It kind of becomes other peoples business when they’re out in a public setting. It’s not like this women saught after the husband and found him kissing another girl. He was drunk and let his guard down.

People stating to mind their own business probably have situations similar to this going on at home. Just sayin’ …

I wouldn’t necessarily make it known that you saw him. Maybe write an anonymous letter to the wife to tip her off, but you don’t need to get involved. You saw it, but now leave it up to the couple as far as what they want to do.