Married Dad Makes Out on Dance Floor

Should I have said something, or kept my mouth shut?

dance flloor dad

Momlogic's Gina: This weekend I watched as a family friend (a dad of one, with another on the way) made out with a woman on a dance floor. The only problem: It wasn't his wife!

Yes, I knew this church-going, conservative guy had chugged a few (okay, more than a few) drinks beforehand ... but that surely doesn't make his behavior okay -- far from it! As I watched him dance with this 20-something brunette and then kiss her square on the mouth, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. What a freaking LOSER!

When the guy sat back down, I gave him an earful. I asked him how he could live with himself when he has a three-year-old kid and a pregnant wife sitting at home. He claimed he "hadn't kissed anyone" even though I definitely saw it with my own two eyes. Plus, he had been talking to the girl at the bar all night ... and even that made me uncomfortable. How could a married father feel okay about flirting and kissing another girl? It seriously made me sick.

I told him I was offended on behalf of all mothers. That no mom deserved to be treated that way. That I felt sorry for his wife and his children. That I thought he was absolutely and positively disgusting. That a "boys night out" was not a free pass to cheat. But I knew he had drank so much booze, none of this was getting through. In fact, moments later, he was back at the bar chatting the girl up again. A few hours later, he was forcibly removed from the bar because the bartender said the girl didn't want to talk to him anymore ... but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Hollywood's Rumored Other Women

What do you think of this lowlife dad? Let him have it!

next: Ashlee Simpson May Have to Induce!
jennifer November 27, 2008, 10:28 AM

wonder how he’d feel if she did that to him? I bet he’d go insane. Sounds like he needs to grow up.

Mike November 27, 2008, 10:31 AM

here we go again…us men being called dogs…funny how we are called that…and every time we do something like this..no one says anything about the girl that was dancing and kissing him back.

Nameless in PA November 27, 2008, 10:31 AM

Being a fromer wife who’s husband cheated on me, more than once, I applaude you for speaking up to him. I would also talk to the wife. When one is drunk all their inhabitions are gone and what one does, more than likely is what he has been wanting to do for some time or has done before.

kathy November 27, 2008, 10:31 AM

I would have gone up to him while he was chatting with the gal, and said “Hey, Joe…great to see you. I heard Debbie was pregnant again…how is she, anyway”? OR pretend that you think that the gal he’s talking to is his wife and comment that yo uhad noidea his wife was so young!

BillyBobJoeMama November 27, 2008, 10:33 AM

And none of you have ever cheated, or came close…I bet atleast one. Hypocrites!

Candice November 27, 2008, 10:33 AM

As a female, I have to be fair. We get all the benefits in this society: alimony, child support, money for college if we have kids—and a lot more. To be honest, there is so much stress on guys that, really, who could blame them?

N/A November 27, 2008, 10:34 AM

You boys on this board make me sick. Two people were out at the same bar and it’s the woman’s fault for seeing this guy? wtf

Any man or woman in a situation like that would watch. Like the car wreck you can’t take your eyes off of.

Matthew November 27, 2008, 10:35 AM

Is this supposed to be a surprise? Pleaseeeee. this is what most repuke, christians do. They rant on and on about how sacred marriage is and how self righteous they are. They cheat, have kids out of wed lock, etc… Loving couples marrying supposedly ruins marriage but cheating and claiming your soo moral doesnt. Repukes and christians… keep your hate in church where it belongs!

Jack November 27, 2008, 10:37 AM

People are too uptight and jealous. Give the guy a break! Dancing and smooching was probably a far as it was going to go. The writer should mind her own business!

mark November 27, 2008, 10:38 AM

can anyone say camera phone ?

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 10:39 AM

Dont you have a cell phone camera? Click, send, and your work is done

jim November 27, 2008, 10:40 AM

What a LOWLIFE PIECE OF HUMAN REFUSE,, CHEATING on his wife and children!!!!!!!!! A REAL MAN would NOT be out drinking and KISSING a strange girl, ESPECIALLY when he has KIDS HE PRODUCED AT HOME, poor excuse for a human WOULD!!!!!!!!!!

kin November 27, 2008, 10:40 AM

mind your business! he’s not your husband, so leave it be. if you did confront his wife, he will DENY it all the way and you and his wife will no longer be friends. why? because women hate other women, she’ll think your after him for yourself. and Just b/c his wife is home pregnant, doesn’t mean hes not allowed to venture outside the home. why do you women feel the need to ball and chain us? im from the old school, a place where men can do what they want. I had girls on the side, big deal! it doesn’t hurt anyone, if your not caught.

Woman in the House November 27, 2008, 10:40 AM

Men and women play differently. What looks like “cheating” to a woman does not look or feel like that to a man. Women ogle and swoon and fantasize about attractive men, just as men do about attractive women (just think about your last ladies night out). And when women touch and flirt they justify it as “harmless” and they would never cheat on their husband. Many men say the same about going to topless clubs. Men like fantasy that is explicitly about sex, women like it a little more mainstream. Have you ever creamed while thinking about the new Paul Newman, Brad Pitt, Robert Redford, Jude Law etc movie? Exact same thing. The guy was not unfaithful.

nadia November 27, 2008, 10:40 AM

If it was me who saw this creep, I’d take a picture of him in the act with my phone. That way the mother would have some material evidence should she want to divorce him. What a jerk. I sure wouldn’t count on a guy like that to raise my children.

Mike November 27, 2008, 10:40 AM

i am in the army…and my wife cheated on me while i was in Iraq…but..we are dogs..sorry if i find that funny

T November 27, 2008, 10:41 AM

mind your own business.you know an awful lot about this guy.
what were you doing out that night, obviously you were there to spy on him for your own personal reasons. it sounds to me like you wish you were the girl he was kissing square in the mouth.lol. stop hating and get you a real life. you know an awful lot about this guy.

jdb November 27, 2008, 10:42 AM

The guy may have had too many drinks.We all know that when people drink too much that they do things that they normally do. And for the woman that said all men are dogs. You dont see any videos called men gone wild do ya? Think before you speak. We men dont pull our business out for the whole world to see. so like I said think before you speak.

Jinni November 27, 2008, 10:43 AM

Always remember, that even though you mean well, the wife may not like what you have to say even though it’s the truth. You will probably lose a friend - I hate to say it - my girlfriends swear we’re tighter than tight - until it comes to men. Unfortunately when her man lies his way out of the situation, she could very easily not want to leave him and tell you to mind your own business and stop starting trouble or at the very least, be so embarrassed that she’s staying with him that she will walk away from you instead. It’s a difficult situation but if it were me, I’d still tell her anyway.I’d want to know if the situation was reversed. Women should stick together and stop siding with cheating men just cause we don’t want to be alone.

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 10:45 AM

I don’t usually post on these boards, but for this I will. My ex-husband did the same to me. I was terrified when I learned of what (and who knows how many)
he had done. The ones of you that say “Well it’s ok he’s not hurting anyone as long as he don’t get caught” have lost your mind. What about the diseases that have no cures? He is not only exposing himself to it, but his wife and children. By the way condoms do break…