Married Dad Makes Out on Dance Floor

Should I have said something, or kept my mouth shut?

dance flloor dad

Momlogic's Gina: This weekend I watched as a family friend (a dad of one, with another on the way) made out with a woman on a dance floor. The only problem: It wasn't his wife!

Yes, I knew this church-going, conservative guy had chugged a few (okay, more than a few) drinks beforehand ... but that surely doesn't make his behavior okay -- far from it! As I watched him dance with this 20-something brunette and then kiss her square on the mouth, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. What a freaking LOSER!

When the guy sat back down, I gave him an earful. I asked him how he could live with himself when he has a three-year-old kid and a pregnant wife sitting at home. He claimed he "hadn't kissed anyone" even though I definitely saw it with my own two eyes. Plus, he had been talking to the girl at the bar all night ... and even that made me uncomfortable. How could a married father feel okay about flirting and kissing another girl? It seriously made me sick.

I told him I was offended on behalf of all mothers. That no mom deserved to be treated that way. That I felt sorry for his wife and his children. That I thought he was absolutely and positively disgusting. That a "boys night out" was not a free pass to cheat. But I knew he had drank so much booze, none of this was getting through. In fact, moments later, he was back at the bar chatting the girl up again. A few hours later, he was forcibly removed from the bar because the bartender said the girl didn't want to talk to him anymore ... but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Hollywood's Rumored Other Women

What do you think of this lowlife dad? Let him have it!

next: Ashlee Simpson May Have to Induce!
anon-o-miss November 27, 2008, 10:48 AM

First of all, good for you for letting him have it but it obviously went in one ear and out the other. Secondly, I too think she should tell her friend that her husband got kicked out of the bar after the girl that was making out with him didn’t want to be bothered anymore. While so many of you say that she should mind her own business, if her friend had a miscarriage or some defect was inflicted because of hubby catching something and passing it along to her and their baby, her friend would feel horrible knowing it could’ve been prevented had she just told her friend. I know some women get mad at their friend for telling them something like that she should approach the subject carefully. Ask her if she would want to know if he was cheating, or ask her if they have some sort of “understanding”. Even if you don’t outright tell her she should get the hint.

BR549WHO2 November 27, 2008, 10:53 AM

Nothing that hasn’t been done before, by more “WIVES” than I can mention. When a woman does these things, there is always a sob story to go along with it to make it all seem alright. But when a man does it, he is nothing but a pig. The wife was probably doing the mail man while her husband was at work earlier in the day!

angela November 27, 2008, 10:54 AM

A picture speaks a thousand words. Evidence is always good…but telling the spouse without it could put your friendship in jeapordy. I’ve seen it happen. Most woman want to know and at the same time don’t want to know. If he is as sleazy as you say he is…he probably has a routine with his wife that he has learned will get him out of just about anything. Protect yourself first.

Whoopass November 27, 2008, 10:55 AM

So, when can we see all you married, bar-hopping trailer trash on Jerry Springer? I found it dusgusting you called this guy a church-goer when you’re all in a bar. Do any of you have all your original teeth? Your whole scene needs work.

ms.r November 27, 2008, 10:55 AM

simply put its none of your business. thats the problem we are faceing today .people cheat yet they think it below them when some one else does it , i dont approve of cheating but it is a privete matter. you said your piece now move on

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 11:01 AM

why was she also in the bar again?

Camille November 27, 2008, 11:02 AM

Talk to him but leave the wife out. You do not need to tell the wife. This will solve nothing. I like the fact thet you called him out. But the pregnant wife does not need to be stressed.

paul November 27, 2008, 11:03 AM

“No mom deserves to be treated like that?” I know PLENTY who deserve to be treated like that.

You define his behavior as “cheating.” Really? You’re labelling his behavior and making a judgment. All you can attest to is what you “saw” not what it “means.”

You felt his behavior was disgusting?? Fine. If I think YOUR sexual or moral behavior is disgusting (for whatever reason) should I go to your husband, your family, your boss and share my opinions with them about YOU? Is that my place? Would it be fair to place your marriage, your life, your career in jeopardy based on my judgment and morals that may be different than yours or your husbands or your employers?

It’s a slippery slope, my friend.
If I were you, I’d mind my own business.

ryan November 27, 2008, 11:08 AM

youre just jealous cause you wanted to ride him too

me November 27, 2008, 11:12 AM

mind ur own bussiness

mel_b November 27, 2008, 11:15 AM

Just what the world needs…another self-righteous “Mom”.

Many men cheat, it’s a fact of life. Accept it and move on because you’re never going to change the behavior.

Bonnie November 27, 2008, 11:15 AM

Way to go! You had the courage to call him out on it and tried to make him see the error of his ways. He was probably too drunk to take it all in, so make sure you follow up when he’s stone cold sober. Remind him his rutting days are over and he needs to grow up and pull his head out of that southern orifice!

mike November 27, 2008, 11:15 AM

Maybe if his wife was taking better care of him he wouldn’t find it necessary to fill his needs elsewhere.

Peanut Santiago November 27, 2008, 11:16 AM

In a way, these posts are so sad. ************ The vast majority of women are outraged…and most want to tell the wife. They worry about disease, disloyalty, and selfishness on the part of cheating men. ********** The vast majority of men believe that it is no big deal, mind your own business, and that men like variety. It has nothing to do with wifey and kids. No mention of worrying about diseases. ************* It is due to the above that my two adult daughters and I are all single. (One daughter never married.) We work, take care of ourselves (and kids) financially, and date or have a boyfriend IF we so choose. We do NOT count on any man. **My two adult sons are also single…I love them…but they will probably do what the men on here do.

Allentown November 27, 2008, 11:18 AM

Interestingly enough I think that the behavior mentioned is more frequent than we would like to think. Does that make the behavior expectable? Not at all. All too often those “Good Christian” men of the world are the BIGGEST Cheaters and LIERS – after all they are still men. I know of a “Good Christian” family man (father of 4 one on the way – Deacon of the Church) who made no bones about pointing out the flaws in behavior other “Christian Men” One night no too long ago he was BUSTED pants down in the parking lot of a strip club with a 16 year old girl that he had been *seeing* for over a year. Strip Club employees say that he was well known to all and had been coming to the Club for years. His wife had no idea. Are they still together? You bet because he told his wife that (when he gets out of PRISON) he will never do it again.

Noel Freedman November 27, 2008, 11:19 AM

When Adam bit the apple, Eve bit the dust: As it was in the beginning so shall it was foreevermore.

Anonymous November 27, 2008, 11:20 AM

he’s a dog- but stay out of it. no good come sof meddling in other people’s lives

CW November 27, 2008, 11:20 AM

what goes around…comes around.

Noel Freedman November 27, 2008, 11:22 AM

When Adam bit the apple, Eve bit the dust: As it was in the beginning; so was it be forevermore.

Mike November 27, 2008, 11:24 AM

Dear… 8 eyes, giant nose, and big mouth
Why do you feel compelled to play keeper of the castle and put your 2 cents in where they don’t belong..I geez what a great feelingof power you must have knowing you have this great scandle in your pocket to play like the ace of spades..Is he wrong ..Yes..justified..Maybe…do you think for one minute that his wife would just pack up and run out the door…Unlikely…pregnant, other children, working? ..Who knows..she’ll have to live with the constant thought of your self gratifying whistle blowing and spend many years in the uncomfortable state of mistrust and never at a moments peace..perhaps she may be without the possibility of making off on her own and providing for her and her kids…She certainly doesn’t need to hear this kind of news while she’s pregnant..and feeling like you all do (no need to describe) I say shut your mouth and don’t put this woman in that spot..so he kissed a girl and flirted all night ..she should live with the uncertainty of trusting him for the rest of her life over a kiss???? Be quiet and mind your own business