Finally! The day we've all been waiting for: Election Day. Hopefully by now, you've either been to the polls to exercise your right to vote or will do so at some point today. In either case, and no matter who or what you vote for, this day is sure to be filled with with some excitement and nerves. Well, on a day like today, we can't think of a better reason to drink. Heck, Joe Six-Pack's already been drinking for months, so you need to catch up!
We've been on the campaign trail long enough, watching both sides duke it out. And even though one party will come out victorious, when it comes to boozing, tonight, there are no teams! That's right! Tonight, even if you're a Republican, we're making you an Independent! Tune in to your favorite anchor and play along! All you have to do is grab a glass, your alcohol of choice (wine, whiskey, beer, whatev!) and DRINK when ANY of the following are said:
- Battleground State(s) (Key States, Swing States, Drunken State)
- Hanging chad
- Broward County
- Repeat of 2000
- Elderly Vote (Young Vote, Mom Vote, "Don't Vote")
- Early returns
- Exit Polls (National Polls, Final Polls, Stripper Poles)
- California's Proposition 8
- Same-sex marriage
- Constitutional ban
- Electoral map (Electoral Vote, Electoral College, what the hell is "Electoral?")
- "We're going live right now to..."
- "Voter turn out..."
- "Too close to call..."
- Free coffee at Starbucks
- Joe Biden (Joe Six Pack, Joe the Plumber, Joe Schmoe)
- Acceptance speech
- Concession speech
- Tina Fey
- Hockey Mom (Working Mom, Stay at Home Mom, Drunk Mom)
Here's to our new President! Cheers!