If you want to work for the President-elect, prepare to spill all your secrets. He's asking for Facebook pages, blog posts and more!
- Disclose any emails that might embarrass the President-elect.
- Share any blog posts and/or Facebook pages.
- List all aliases or handles they use on the Internet.
- Reveal any relation to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Disclose the immigration status of nannies, chauffeurs, yard workers and all household employees.
- Disclose all family income and loan information over $10,000.
- Disclose gifts they've received over $50 from those other than close friends.
However, the application did say that it isn't necessary to report traffic violations under $50.
Is asking for these kind of things OK? Or is Barack Obama looking for way too much information?