Pukies, The Newest Baby Fashion Craze!

Every mom knows, kids wear what they eat. Sometimes it's hard to keep your little one looking clean and fashionable when they are spilling and spitting up everything they eat.

Picture 1.png

Have no fear moms! Pukies is a new line of gifts and apparel designed to welcome the mayhem of parenting. Pukies cleverly incorporates natural colors and fun patterns to help disguise the mess, turning stains into fashion statements. The fabric is a unique blend of soy and organic cotton that withstands wash after wash and mess after mess without using harsh stain-repelling chemicals.

Inspired by her own daughter, owner Samantha Asay wanted her kids to look clean but was frustrated with the constant scrubbing, soaking or throwing out their clothes. Staying true to here organic clothing ways she set out to find a sustainable fabric that could be produced in logical food colors. Now moms everywhere can be earth friendly and save money from not throwing out clothing after a few wears.

Would you dress your little one in Pukies?

next: Moms in the Military
LoveysMom November 11, 2008, 3:29 PM

I would definitely buy these! I dress my 8-month-old daughter based on what vegetable or fruit she’s having at day care that day. Bananas = pink or white. Carrots = dark color or a pattern…
Today she had squash and I put her in a leopard top. LOVE IT!

Anonymous November 11, 2008, 5:11 PM

wierd

Rae November 11, 2008, 5:20 PM

Seems like a waste of money to me.

Anonymous November 12, 2008, 10:12 AM

Just the name “pukies” is gross.

Edgenegeolf December 3, 2008, 3:19 AM

hi, nice site1 i want work with you and buy advertising place for my websites , [url=bankingfinancialcrisis.iperninsure.com]bankingfinancialcrisis[/url]
[url=financialcrisis.iperninsure.com]financialcrisis[/url]
[url=financialcrisistimeline.iperninsure.com]financialcrisistimeline[/url]
[url=fraudfinancialcrisis.iperninsure.com]fraudfinancialcrisis[/url]
[url=globalfinancialcrisis.iperninsure.com]globalfinancialcrisis[/url]
[url=icelandfinancialcrisis.iperninsure.com]icelandfinancialcrisis[/url]
[url=metastock.iperninsure.com]metastock[/url]
[url=usfinancialcrisis.iperninsure.com]usfinancialcrisis[/url]
[url=worldfinancialcrisis.iperninsure.com]worldfinancialcrisis[/url]
please contact me if you are interested!

Maggy McKay January 2, 2009, 8:48 PM

What a great idea for a shower or baby gift. Good for a laugh but useful too. I am buying some for a friend at work who just gave birth.

Barbara18Hoffman August 9, 2010, 12:54 PM

People deserve very good life time and business loans or just car loan can make it much better. Because freedom is grounded on money.

Negative Calorie diet review September 13, 2010, 9:57 AM

The layout of the website is entirely messed up when I look at it in Opera. Plz fix it.