twitter facebook stumble upon rss

Teen Boy Dies from Too Much Deodorant

sign up for the momlogic newsletter Tweet This

Fox News: A coroner in Britain has determined that a 12-year-old boy died after using too much spray deodorant in a confined space, according to a report from abc.net.au.

deoderant

Daniel Hurley collapsed in a January after spraying on Lynx deodorant in the bathroom of his Derbyshire home.

An inquest was told last week that a "volatile" agent in the deodorant upset the boy's heart rhythm.

He was hospitalized after the incident and died five days later from a cardiac arrhythmia, also known as abnormal heart rhythms, according to the report.

The boy's father, Robert Hurley, told the inquest that Daniel was fit and healthy. He also took pride in his appearance, using hair gels and deodorants, which he often sprayed all over his clothes.

The coroner said it was combination of the deodorant and the fact that it was sprayed in a confined space that caused the adverse effect on the boy's heart.

His death followed an incident several weeks earlier when he had collapsed in the bathroom but quickly recovered, according to the report.

Read more hot stories Moms Are Talking About.


next: Britney Spears on Cover of Rolling Stone
4 comments so far | Post a comment now
Ilse Celadon March 16, 2011, 12:29 PM

bulky almanac you’ve include

Irene E. Benson March 29, 2011, 5:18 PM

Helpful

Gwendolyn A. Nash March 31, 2011, 2:51 AM

Many thanks

Christian I. Dickerson April 10, 2011, 2:37 AM

Beneficial


Back to top >>
advertisement