If your child isn't a fan of green beans or ham, we at momlogic understand your frustrations when it comes to preparing your holiday meal. We've got sides that even your pickiest eater will enjoy.
1. Turkey Nuggets: Roll some cooked turkey in bread crumbs, bake for 10 minutes, then serve with ranch dressing.
2. Mac and Cheese: Luckily, this kid staple is served at nearly every Thanksgiving dinner. Phew!
3. Sweet Potato Fries: Slice up some sweet potatoes, coat with oil, and bake until golden. Don't forget the ketchup!
4. Corn Bread: What kid doesn't love sweet corn bread smothered in butter?
5. Pumpkin Ice Cream: The perfect kid-friendly ending to any Thanksgiving meal.