Whether you are going to the in-laws' house or hosting Turkey Day, here are 5 tips on staying stylish and COMFY.
Are you cooking for the family, or going to a more dressy dinner? Don't worry. Here are five tips for dressing ... not the turkey, but you.
- Hosting? Avoid long sleeves, long belts or anything you could pop out of like a strapless dress. Perhaps start in sweats and then change later.
- Casual: Going to a friend's house for a day on the couch and dinner? Stay away from dressing up too much. A sweater with pants is ideal.
- A Dressy Dinner: Don't wear jeans, not even with heels, because they won't be comfy after you eat and you'll feel under-dressed.
- Things to Avoid: Belts, jeans, heels, anything light-colored ('cause you will undoubtedly spill)
- One solution for everyone: A loose, comfy, dark dress (as shown here). Pair with tights in colder climates and flats (if you're casual) or heels (dressy). It's easy, stylish, comfy and elegant.