Just because it's the holidays, doesn't mean you are allowed to eat yourself into a coma.
MILFMommy: Every year around the holidays, I hear people around me going "ohhh well, it's the holidays, I'm going to eat what I want." As IF you really don't eat what you want during the year ... come on. During the holidays you just get to eat more -- without the guilt. Well, most people gain about 10 lbs from Thanksgiving to Christmas and if I were you, I'd skip the excuses and follow these tips:
(hey, it's worked for ME!)
1. The buffet isn't going anywhere, so stop acting like it's a race. (and PS: one trip is enough!)
2. Just because there are leftovers doesn't mean you should transport bags of it back to your chubby homes.
3. Let's face it, you aren't going to start a new gym routine come New Year's, so quit it with the excuse as to why you're having another piece of pie.
4. The holidays are considered the Season of GIVING, not the Season to GORGE.
5. No one but you likes fudge, so stop making it. The only one who is eating it is you.
6. Don't wear a loose dress just so you can eat more. Gross.
7. If you have to unbutton any part of your pants, this is a warning: PUT THE FORK DOWN!
8. Wait, you are laying down after you've just eaten 4,000 calories??? Go for a friggin' walk!
9. A food coma? Seriously, think about it.