Obama and the Number 44

What does this number signify?

obama_44.jpg

44 years after segregation was outlawed, Barack Obama has been elected the 44th president of the United States. His wife is 44 years old. See a pattern?

44 is the retired number of legendary African American athletes Hank Aaron and Reggie Jackson.

The two presidents that proceeded Obama -- Bill Clinton and George W. Bush -- were born 44 days apart.

What does the number 44 signify? According to numerologist Will Bontrager, 44 is a powerful number. He says the 4 vibrates with paying attention to detail and building a solid foundation for the future.

In 44, that effect is doubled.

Plus, the two numbers (4 and 4), adding up to 8, have an umbrella vibration of effective management, controlling group dynamics, building large structures (buildings, bridges, organizations), and financial control.

Coincidence, or something more?

next: Lisa Rinna: 'I Know I Went Too Far'
Anonymous November 5, 2008, 4:45 PM

sounds like bull, what about he number 7

can you say mass hypnosis anyone? November 5, 2008, 10:41 PM

well…he’s definitely got the “controlling group dynamics” thing down, now let’s see if he can pull off the rest

Melissa Barlow November 5, 2008, 10:49 PM

Hitler had an effect on people too. Hey guys, anything can be interpreted to mean what you want it to mean. He is a man, a human and is a politician. He is not God, not a miracle worker or anything else special. These people sit around and try to prophesy about the future by looking at numbers. They have way too much time on their hands and need a hobby!!Get a life!!

CP November 7, 2008, 2:24 AM

I kind of get that. The year is 2008 in which he was elected. 8 is a number of new beginnings even in the bible. A number of a fresh octave a higher pitch. I believe we’re in for the greatest president ever. God Bless.

L November 8, 2008, 10:43 AM

He’s the anti-Christ. Don’t be fooled by his hypnosis and sublimal suggestions placed throughout his speeches. The illinois lottery (his home state) drew 666 on the eve of his winning the title President-elect. It next drew the numbers 7779. 777 Biblically symbolizes perfect completion and the number 9 symbolizes God’s judgment. So if you want to talk about numbers, let’s look at those. Nevermind the fact that the man’s zipcode in Chicago is 60606. Guard your hearts and do not fall for Satan’s lies. We are entering into the last days, God save us all.

what is 44 really means? December 21, 2008, 3:09 PM

i always see number 44 almost everyday and it freaks me out.my passport no contained no 44. my bank acc no contained no 44. i almost see it everyday and today when i was about buying a shoe the shop keeper told me the only size left is size 44.

Gary December 30, 2008, 4:51 PM

In response to “L,” if you think about some of the numbers you said, for 666 to come up the day before he was elected could mean before Obama was elected, there was complete evil… To have 7779 could mean that a transition has been completed (777) and it was God’s judgment. If his zip code is 60606, it sure is not anymore. Does he live in the White House yet? If not, he will be soon, making his zip code 20400. What is 2 X 4? It is 8, which (according to CP) could mean a new beginning… I am not saying that all of these things are true, I am just going by what you typed and what was typed by others.

Don and Helen January 12, 2009, 9:32 PM

According to the book “The Arithmetic of God”, the number 44 means perdition. We have been seeing this number frequently also. Have wondered if it was just coincidence or not. We saw that John McCain’s college football number was 44, Sarah Palin was 44 years old,John McCain was 44 when his father died. Obama is the 44th president and his wife is 44 years old. There were many other times that we saw the number 44 during the election. If the number 44 indeed does mean perdition maybe the reason it is appearing so frequently is that God is trying in every way possible to get our attention.I don’t think that John McCain, Sarah Palin or President Obama are son’s of perdition,I believe that they all are Christians each in their own stage of spiritual growth. I believe that each one of them are God’s and that we should love them and pray for them and pray for ourselves as our Lord taught us to pray. He said that we should pray that we be counted worthy to escape the things that are coming on the earth and stand before the Son of Man. God Bless All, Don and Helen

Anonymous January 17, 2009, 10:14 AM

The sadness of the lack of intelligence in our free nation, We all have the freedom and power to gain knowledge. Fact being so many refuse to respect and acknowledge the big picture. Time to grow up and take responsibility for yourself and our future, stop thinking and projecting your negative energy.

Bill January 18, 2009, 10:56 AM

Looking for 44 numerical relations to Obama this morning — have not found much. I remember the numbers 11, 22, 33, 44, etc are called “master numbers”. I live near where Flight 93 crashed, there were 44 passengers on it, 4 hijackers and seven crew made 11, leaving 33 passengers. Anyway, I think a real numerology analysis of Obama should use Arabic letters to determine his name. Since he is: +Barack+ (also Hebrew Barak) +Hussein+ (any Saddam connection?) +Obama+ (search that derivation too), there should be an Arabic translation, and numerical identification foe each Arabic letter.
Back to the Search Engine!
Hey, what if I spell his name OB4M4…

jojo February 3, 2009, 7:40 PM

I believe in a bit of it….I juss saw forrest gump & his jersey number during college football is 44….& look what happen to him…I kno its just a movie but how did the writer & director decide to put that number on him? They don’t exactly pick a random number….

real talk February 7, 2009, 11:44 AM

I ran into a gentlemen on the 6 of feb. 2006… he was a mail carrier and I was meeting him to get my w2s. Out of no where he asks me if I remember the two towers in ny. I said yes, well don’t u kno they are in the bible, he says. I said I can believe that. He starts to go on about thing to come after that will bring us to the return of our lord jesus christ. He showed me scripture of one of the last events being damas and gaza being destroyed. Then pulls out an artical frm current events showing the election that’s taking place this tue the 10 of feb 2009 and the new jewish leader thretens to bomb damas and gaza…. he showed me where it said in the bible and that its happening now.. I was reading about u all discussing numbers. Well the bible does use numbers to show prophecy. The number 5 signifies God mercy, that a lot of the fifth chapters with the books of the bible speak apon Gods mercy. 6 signifies mans weakness, many 6 chapters speak on mens weaknesses. 40 represents testing. It rained for 40 days and nights. Jesus was tested by the devil for 40 days.the egyptians were in the desert for 40 years. He. Said that 44 signifies judgement in hebrew and which will bring us too the 44th president of the united states… he also showed me in the bible that the first world leader and last world leader will be black. As a christian Godexplains that his ways are mysterious. And they have to be in order for u to walk by faith, I think that we should takes all these signs seriously. If God didn’t want us to see the signs he wouldnt of put it in the bible. We need to pray for barak obama and for the leaders of this world.. but we also need to pray for ourselves as christian….. if u wanna contact me hit me up jaminlee84@yahoo…. GodBless

Jelena, Eurore February 20, 2009, 10:06 AM

I see this number everywhere. I’m trying to find the answer what that means, but still don’t have. Also I tried to create parallels between moments, when I see 44, positive they are or not. But I don’t have any conclusions. I’m still looking the answer. This is pleasure to find out that you are not alone :)

Kimberly March 23, 2009, 12:46 PM

I am freaking out. The computer randomly selected the number 44 as part of my email address several months back. I just read this morning in the book of revelations, the antichrist is given the number 8. 4 plus 4 is 8. I suggest you also read now. This is real!

Diesel April 15, 2009, 6:55 PM

dee nas August 30, 2009, 10:28 PM

44- Angels.

dee nas August 30, 2009, 10:30 PM

44= Angels in relation to God.

FREE September 22, 2009, 9:25 PM

It doesn’t mean a damn thing except for what you want it to mean. Let it go & it (44)WILL FIND YOU….
UNTIL THEN i PRAY YOU CARRY A PEACE THAT SURPASSES YOUR (YOU’R) UNDERSTANDING!!!!

Anonymous October 19, 2009, 8:59 PM

4 in Chinese sounds like kill in Chinese. So when I saw the 44, I was really freaking out…