Obama and the Number 44

What does this number signify?

obama_44.jpg

44 years after segregation was outlawed, Barack Obama has been elected the 44th president of the United States. His wife is 44 years old. See a pattern?

44 is the retired number of legendary African American athletes Hank Aaron and Reggie Jackson.

The two presidents that proceeded Obama -- Bill Clinton and George W. Bush -- were born 44 days apart.

What does the number 44 signify? According to numerologist Will Bontrager, 44 is a powerful number. He says the 4 vibrates with paying attention to detail and building a solid foundation for the future.

In 44, that effect is doubled.

Plus, the two numbers (4 and 4), adding up to 8, have an umbrella vibration of effective management, controlling group dynamics, building large structures (buildings, bridges, organizations), and financial control.

Coincidence, or something more?

next: Lisa Rinna: 'I Know I Went Too Far'
vee November 6, 2009, 12:03 PM

I SEE THE NUMBER 44 EVERYDAY MORE AND MORE.SINCE 2008.I SEE IT IN BOOKS ,ON THE CLOCKS,IN MOVIES,FURNITURE,CLOTHES ECT. I CANT HELP TO WONDER IF IT HAS A MEANING BEHIND IT. .

vee November 6, 2009, 12:06 PM

EVERYDAY I SEE 44 SINCE 2008

Greg jowers November 11, 2009, 8:45 PM

Look into these numbers on the Internet, if you are percipient enough to attain them, please contact me at gregajowers@gmail.com 46664. Time is running out for people with a brain that interferes with their misconstrued logic of life’s origin or after death. These numbers are significant, they play a part in the destination of your souls position after finality. The number 44 has not came up allot for me, but quite a few others who need answers to why they see it. Everyone must get wise to them (44).

emily April 22, 2010, 10:52 PM

i don’t know what the number 44 means, if anything, but I know my friends and i see it everywhere. on a school trip i saw the number 44 and i pointed it out to my friends, and then a guy on the bus said he saw it everywhere, too, and so did HIS friends. it was weird.

Don and Helen August 9, 2010, 5:43 PM

Hello to all,
There are those that would want you lulled to sleep and try to tell you that seeing the number 44 means nothing. I beg to differ with them. The Lord Jesus when he returns will gather all from the 4 corners of the earth. This gathering together speaks of unity. Jesus prayed that we be one as he and the father are one. What he prayed will be accomplished. There is a time coming and maybe soon, maybe not, when the manifestation of the sons of God will be realized. You know that all of creation is waiting for the church to produce by the Spirit of God a mature man. This is what Ephesians said that the various ministry gifts were given for. Till we come into a perfect, or mature man. Read it for yourself in chapter 4. Isn’t that amazing chapter 4. It is as we submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ that we mature and come with the body of Christ into maturity. He wants us to grow up into him in all things which is the head even Christ. Eph. 4:15 God loves his Church and has a marvelous plan for her. We get to choose if we will be in the number of the wise virgins or the foolish. Choose you this day who you will serve and serve HIM (The Lord Jesus Christ) with all your heart. Your seeing the number 44 is not just a coincedence. There is something to it. God I believe speaks to us in dark sayings and wants us to search it out. He does not reveal His secrets to those who are not serious about serving him.

DW August 9, 2010, 6:10 PM

I first started seeing the number 44 in the year 1994. I would wake up at night and it would be 3:44, 4:44 or something with 44 in it. I have seen it a lot over the years. I bought a truck on hwy 544 and the individual’s phone number that I bought if from had 4 fours in it. My first cell phone number was 4448, I would pull numbers for waiting in line and it would be 44. I bought my license plate and it was 4844. The president was number 44, John McCain’s running mate was 44 years old, President Obama’s wife was 44, John McCains football jersey was number 44, He was 44 when his daddy died. One night it came to me that I would wake up at 4:44 with a cramp in my leg. That is exactly what happened. I see things on TV and in the background there will be something for instance like a tractor that someone has written 44 on. A few years ago there were 44 children burned in a building. There was a SUV in front of me that someone had written in the dust on the back glass the number 44. I was sitting one morning and not even thinking about it and the thought that the generation in Matthew 24:32-35 is spoken of as not passing away until all things are fulfilled. In Psalm 90:7 it says that a generation is 70 years. The Jews got their country back in 1948 and if it is a 70 year generation it will go to 2018 that that generation would pass. I prayed about it for the Lord to reaveal to me what this number means and one sunday morning He spoke to me that he would show me what it means. The Jews had a 6 day war in 1967 and He told me to figure how many years from 1967 to 2011 and it was 44 years. It could be that the 2011 to 2018 will be the 7 year tribulation period. Not setting dates. Just thought this was interesting. Oh by the way I was born in 1944. From the time that Segregation was signed into Law until Obama took office was 44 years.

vee September 29, 2010, 2:11 PM

44 is still repeatly in my life.I have a feeling it is trying to tell me something but what?I dont know.Can you help?

Hello Kitty Coloring Game December 30, 2010, 6:30 PM

Am i allowed to have a bit of advice? I think you have got something good here. Yet let’s suppose you also offered a couple of references to a page which backs up what youre saying? Or maybe you could offer us some extra information to check out, something that might link up just what you were saying, something tangible?

Lorina Hyneman January 25, 2011, 9:59 PM

Some genuinely great content on this internet site,regards for contribution.

Dyan Bartko March 17, 2011, 4:22 PM

big almanac you’ve carry

water damage March 18, 2011, 1:01 AM

I have bookmarked your site and will come back again. Trying to stay up on the latest.

lap band Santa Monica March 22, 2011, 11:00 PM

I¡¯m delighted that I’ve noticed this weblog. Finally something not a junk, which we go through incredibly frequently. The web site is lovingly serviced and stored up to date. So it have to be, thank you for sharing this with us.

dofollow wordpress March 29, 2011, 1:07 PM

There are a lot of strange comments on here.

Pharmf397 April 6, 2011, 11:11 AM

Hello! dkedagk interesting dkedagk site!