Editor's note: The Childless Bitch is back and nastier than ever. We can't decide whether to respond by slapping her around a little or sending her all of the handmade holiday crafts our kids tote home from school. You decide...
- Anything in a tin. This includes your holiday fudge and 'family' Chex Mix recipe.
- Another set of lotions, bath salts or candles. I know this is shocking to you, but I don't spend my nights taking bubble baths and listening to Michael Buble.
- Flannel anything. I don't care if it's cold in winter.
- Avon, Tupperware or anything else purchased at one of your "Child-Free Fun Time Nights."
- A purse you would carry.
- Any item from your kid's school's fundraising catalog. A good rule of thumb: If you gave the gift to your daughter's teacher, do not give it to me.
- Something dried - scratch that - anything from the community holiday craft fair. Just because a scarf is homemade does not make it cool.
- Jewelry on cardboard.
- Perfume found at Sears.
- A photo album or picture frame of your family -- I don't care how expensive the frame is!
Remember, it's the thought that counts!