Does Casey Anthony have any maternal feelings towards Caylee?
Casey Anthony failed to report that her daughter Caylee had gone missing for a month, she went out partying days after she claimed the then two-year-old vanished, and in an IM to a friend, referred to the toddler as "the little snot head." Yet, on July 16th, in text messages transcripts released on November 26th, she writes to her boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro acknowledging the seriousness of her situation and sounds, at least vaguely, remorseful.
Lazzaro: Where is Caylee?
Anthony: I honestly don't know.
Lazzaro: I don't know. R U serious? When did u find out?
Anthony: ... I am the worst f**cking person in the entire world ... The best thing and the most important person in my life is missing and God only knows if I am ever going to see her again. I don't know what ill [sic] do if something happens to her
Later, she says:
The most important thing is getting Caylee back but i truly hope that you can forgive me..granted i will never be able to forgive myself...nor will my family.
- Armchair Detectives' Casey Anthony Theories
- Casey Anthony Googled "Neck Breaking"
- Grandparents Believe Mall Sighting is Caylee
- Another Search Planned for Caylee Anthony
- Why Nobody is Looking for Caylee
- Cindy and George Anthony's Attorney Resigns
- Casey Anthony ... A Criminal Mind?
- A Day in the Life of Casey Anthony
- 5,000 People Have Spotted Caylee Anthony
- I Can Relate to Casey Anthony
- Casey Anthony's Private Investigator Speaks
- Casey Anthony Prosecutors Ask for Gag Order
- Casey Anthony's Mom: "Jesus Christ, What Died?"
- Casey Anthony's Shocking Revelation
- Women Show Pity for Casey Anthony with Cash
- Casey Anthony's Disturbing Text Messages
- Did Casey Cuddle with Her Lawyer Behind Bars?
- Casey Anthony Searched for Chloroform Recipes
- "Casey Anthony Is a Great Mom"
- Could Your Kid Grow Up to Be a Casey Anthony?