Girls Gone Wild for Jack Sparrow

Avast! Were the actors hired to play Captain Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Caribbean" at Disneyland fired for being too hot?

johnny epp as jack sparrow

Is Disneyland the sexiest place on earth? Well, not anymore. Apparently the actors who were hired by the theme park to play Jack Sparrow, the "sexy, rockstar pirate" from the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies have gone to see Davy Jones' locker. Their swashbuckling crime? Driving young female visitors so wild they've been flashing their breasts at the fictional character.

Earlier this year, one such faux-Sparrow discussed his audition in Los Angeles Magazine. "Disney warned us we were going to have a lot of horny women coming on to us," said the anonymous actor. This gives a whole new meaning to "All hands on deck."

Now, because of the Jack Sparrow's supposed power over women, all of the actors playing the character have been fired.

Suzy Brown, a rep for Disneyland, tells momlogic that story is "absolutely untrue." "They were not fired," insists Brown, explaining Disneyland's choice to give pirates their pink slips with a storybook twist. "Jack Sparrow recently set sail for other high-seas adventures."

According to Brown, the rumor was concocted by an actor named Brandon Pinto, a former Jack Sparrow walk-around character, who was featured in the LA mag article. Brown says Pinto hasn't worked for Disneyland for over a year. "This is a disgruntled former cast member," claims Brown.

So is it true that hired Jack Sparrows were engaging in "randy" pirate behavior? One local mom said she witnessed some unsavory behavior from a Jack Sparrow and female park guests first-hand:

"I was at the ride with my two kids. And there were three ladies there carrying on and two exposed themselves repeatedly and the other kept slapping her posterior and pointing -- all directed at Jack Sparrow. They giggled throughout and began winking at my sons -- ages 12 and 11. I was appalled! I immediately filed a complaint with Disney. Nothing was done. I am thrilled they finally realized what was going on. So long Jack Sparrow! This concerned mother is glad to see you go!!!"

When asked about this mom's experience, Brown had no comment, but did stress that Jack Sparrow is still alive and well at Disneyland. "Guests can see Jack Sparrow in our 'Pirates of the Caribbean' attraction." Ay Ay captain!

next: I Refuse to Let My Kid Believe in Santa
TAZROCKS December 9, 2008, 11:50 AM

*giggles*

dudemang December 10, 2008, 12:48 AM

pics or didnt happen

Free Middle School Science Fair Projects November 25, 2010, 12:23 AM

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

Buy Facebook Fan December 9, 2010, 9:17 PM

I find it irresistible!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.

long hair styles for women January 22, 2011, 12:42 AM

The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.

2011 bathroom colors January 31, 2011, 10:36 AM

He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas of any man I ever met.

entertainment wall ideas February 21, 2011, 1:52 AM

You know that children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers.

plain black long sleeved dress March 28, 2011, 7:24 AM

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

scrapebox lists March 29, 2011, 1:38 PM

There are a lot of strange comments on here.

Computer Repair March 30, 2011, 2:23 PM

magnificent points altogether, you just received a logo reader. What might you suggest about your publish that you just made a few days in the past? Any sure?

private golf courses March 30, 2011, 10:49 PM

I was just talking with my friend about this today at dinner . Don’t know how in the world we landed on the topic actually , they brought it up. I do recall eating a amazing fruit salad with sunflower seeds on it. I digress…

shopping March 31, 2011, 12:11 AM

Great weblog right here! Additionally your website quite a bit up fast! What web host are you using? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink on your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

it support March 31, 2011, 11:10 AM

F*ckin’ tremendous things here. I’m very satisfied to see your article. Thanks so much and i’m having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

wpolscemamymocneseo March 31, 2011, 11:58 AM

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

It services March 31, 2011, 6:36 PM

intriguing content. Ensure that you replace this again soon..

remote computer repair March 31, 2011, 7:16 PM

You could definitely see your expertise within the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart.

attract men March 31, 2011, 9:39 PM

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being ripped off? I’d definitely appreciate it.

japanese tractors April 1, 2011, 1:37 PM

hi!,I like your writing very much! proportion we keep in touch more approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist on this house to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look forward to look you.

Greenenergydude April 1, 2011, 3:33 PM

Your current publishing is great and provides food for thought. I really hope that I’ll get more moments to read your blogposts. Regards. I hope that you publish new texts and invite for you to greet me