"I Would Do Layla Kiffin" Site Creeps Moms Out

Is this okay?

i_would_layle_kiffin_pm.jpg

Former Oakland Raiders coach Lane Kiffin has just been announced as the new coach for the Tennessee Volunteers ... but most people are more interested in his wife, Layla. In fact, fans have started an "I would do Layla Kiffin" website, and it features pics of Layla with their two small kids. Is this just wrong?

Hey, it's great that a mom is considered hot ... a MILF, even. But featuring pictures of her KIDS on a site that says guys want to "do" her? Seems creepy somehow.

What do you think?

next: Gov. Says Woman With No Kids Has "No Life"!
Keepin' it real December 4, 2008, 5:45 PM

Now let’s be honest with ourselves,is there not a woman among us who, after a bad day at work and a bottle of chardonnay, grabbed their vibrator and slipped into the bath wishing someone like her was on the other end of it?

Jerry Gargiglio December 4, 2008, 6:35 PM

Hey, if the kids and that dog want to hang out while I do that broad, good for them!

jenn December 4, 2008, 7:23 PM

yall r dang sick..this is all I have heard since he got hired as a coach..and for God’s sake, she is prego, let her live a 1/2 way normal life without having to think about this sort of mess..her kids should definately be left out of it all!! I live about 10 min from KNoxville, and I swear, I hope that this isnt how the season is going to go.. Id rather be losing than hearing about her the entire time. She is attractive yes, but this is about a new coach, not his wife..and frankly, Im surprised he isnt pi**ed his kids are being exploited that way.

Anonymous December 4, 2008, 7:59 PM

OK, seriously, what does a map of Hawaii have to do with this woman? There is nothing wrong with Lane splurging on his wife. She deserves it and looks great doing it.

Kelly December 4, 2008, 8:00 PM

Anonymous December 4, 2008, 9:50 PM

I’d hit it. With the fist of an angry god.

Twice.

Rick Ross the Million Dollar Boss December 5, 2008, 12:35 AM

That’s the kind of white girl I love turning out. TRILLA

Disgusted December 5, 2008, 10:41 AM

Is anyone else sick of men on momlogic?? It seems we have pick of the litter posting here…

Mary Scott December 5, 2008, 12:08 PM

I hate men leaving comments on here, they are so rude. This is a site for Mommies, not perverts. Go form a Daddies site and do all your sick talking on there. Or better yet GET A LIFE…

Mary Busch December 5, 2008, 3:04 PM

Mommies = Perverts

Who else spends so much time with small children on or around their sexual organs?

Sit on a stick, mary scott.

Mary Scott December 8, 2008, 9:04 AM

As Mommies we try to keep perverts away from our kids. You are sick MARY BUSCH.