Make sure you look fab in your holiday pictures, despite a hangover. Here's how.
Tired of looking at terrible pictures of yourself? Here are some expert tricks from celeb photographer Patrick Ecclesine on looking picture perfect. Snap!
1. Look on the dark side: Wear foundation that is one shade darker than your skin and be sure to blend well into the neckline. Dab bronzer on the tip of the nose, forehead and chin to contour the face.
2. Skip the matte look: Instead of a powder blush, use a stick. Also, rather than re-applying face powder, just use some tissue paper or a blotting sheet.
3. Look thinner: Don't face the camera head-on. Turn 75%, then put one foot in front of the other, which elongates the figure.
4. Avoid shadows under your eyes: Is someone taking a picture from below your nose? Either have them stand on a chair, or bend your knees slightly to avoid dark circles.
5. Close-ups: Turn your face just a TAD towards your better angle and keep your chin tilted slightly down. A big smile always comes out better than a pouty one.
6. Group shot: Just turn your shoulder in slightly making one closer to the camera than the other. This prevents the 5-10 pounds the camera normally puts on.
7. Avoid arm flab: Instead of pressing your arms into your body, hold them slightly away from your body to keep your arms looking bigger.