Mom Arrested, Can't Remember Sex in Bathroom

You gotta read this to believe it.

mom_of_3_arrested_for_public_sex_pm.jpg

Lois K. Feldman, a married Iowa mom of three, had one too many at a college football game. Then she went to the bathroom ... and was soon arrested for having sex with a twentysomething stranger named Ross Walsh in the handicapped stall. The catch? She says she doesn't remember a thing!

Feldman, 38, and Ross M. Walsh, 26, were ticketed for indecent conduct after they were reportedly caught engaging in sexual activity in a Metrodome men's restroom handicapped stall during the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers game with the Iowa Hawkeyes. More than a dozen people in the restroom were cheering Feldman and Walsh by the time authorities arrived, a University of Minnesota Police report says.

Feldman acknowledged drinking heavily before the game and says she doesn't remember being in the bathroom.

"I would never ever do that," Feldman said. "My kids are my life. I go to church every Sunday."

Information obtained in police reports and during an interview with University of Minnesota Police Chief Greg Hestness revealed no suggestion or evidence that the incident was anything but consensual on the part of both Walsh and Feldman.

But Feldman tells the Daily Times Herald she may have been drugged or otherwise victimized.

"Everybody thinks something got put in my drink," Feldman said.

Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.

"I don't know what happened," Feldman told the paper. "But I don't deny that it did happen, because, obviously, there are police reports."

She says the incident has ruined her life. She was fired from an assisted living center, where she had been an administrator.

Who do you believe?

next: Tragedy: No Bargain is Worth Dying Over
Elisa December 1, 2008, 5:04 PM

hmmm… I’m not saying she is lying, but I have to say I’m a little skeptical. Loving her kids and going to church on Sundays don’t make her a saint. She must have realized she was drinking too much, it doesn’t just all of a sudden drop on you while you are in the bathroom.

Dana December 1, 2008, 5:06 PM

I don’t know…that all seems so…I don’t know.

You would have to know something. I mean the police reports say they were getting cheers…..okay yeah..no, not going there.

Joie at Canned Laughter December 1, 2008, 5:12 PM

A dozen people cheering them on? I believe she was drugged. This really does not sound consensual to me.

TJ December 1, 2008, 5:19 PM

I guess I just wonder — why is this worth posting? Whether the woman did this or not, I find it really sad that her and her family’s shame is being made public for all to see. Most people have had some kind of indiscreption in their past and either haven’t gotten caught or it was so long ago no one cares.

I hope Momlogic will remove this out of just a sense of decency for this woman and her family/friends.

DD December 1, 2008, 5:52 PM

Wouldn’t cops be able to tell if she was drugged or heavily intoxicated? Wouldn’t that be part of the report?

Anonymous December 1, 2008, 10:01 PM

I don’t think she was drugged. I think she drank too much and did something she now regrets.

Alex December 1, 2008, 11:15 PM

Why does everyone blame the “drink”? the drink doesn’t change a person it just brings out who they really are. It lowers inhibitions. I know plenty of ladies like this, would do anything to get the attention they crave.

Jas December 2, 2008, 10:13 AM

I think it was ridiculous that she was fired from her job.

Alyson December 2, 2008, 11:04 AM

I don’t think that she was drugged. If it was me and I believed that I had been drugged (and who or why would someone drug someone at a football game???!!!) then I would’ve gone to the hospital and been tested. It sounds to me like she drank way too much, met someone in line, flirted, inhabitions went bye-bye and the rest is history. Like another reader wrote, alcohol doesn’t create actions any more than a gun kills someone. The person does.

wow December 2, 2008, 12:56 PM

Speaking as someone who has been drugged at a bar with GHB. You really don’t know what your doing you loose all inhabitations at it is possible not remembering a thing that happened. I didn’t even remember anything after my second glass of wine. All I know is what I was told I did. And GHB does not stay in you system very long. And it was givin to me by a Bartender at the bar I worked at. So it is possible! I for one feel very sorry for her and her family!

Tamerra December 2, 2008, 2:51 PM

I really feel sorry for her family bc now they are humiliated bc of her actions. I just hope people learn from her ordeal without pointing a finger!

Cheryl December 2, 2008, 3:54 PM

I live in Iowa and out paper has ran with this from the beginning. She is going to fight the charges but being stupid drunk is not an excuse for anything. She allowed herself to be in that position. Not a drunk college student but a MOM~yea~

Marie December 2, 2008, 9:39 PM

Sorry people…I am a registered nurse and GHB will knock you UNCONSCIOUS. This women here was NOT unconscious. And most people I know who go to church every Sunday, do NOT drink. I agree with Alyson above

lildudleysmom December 3, 2008, 8:54 AM

This sounds like Catholic Girl Mary Catharine Gallagher Gone wild!

feedingfrenzy December 3, 2008, 3:03 PM

This is so wierd b/c last night a movie was on HBO that starred Jodie Foster, who was playing a rape victim (gang), and the storyline was that not only were they charging the rapist but the men who were CHEERING them on (they were in bar)…it is unbelievable to think people would actually cheer something of that nature on in a public place…I don’t think the movie was based on true story, per se, but after reading this - holy cow! They said a woman is raped every 6 SECONDS. Who knows, this mom could have been drugged, raped, or very heavily intoxicated….what an awful thing to happen.

jh December 3, 2008, 11:59 PM

this is typical of a black out -of an alcoholic episode. this was a very bad one infact .because once the alcohol was consumed she got drunk and the base animal in her roamed. lewdness or lust is also associated with a typcial alcoholic black out.
the AA big book talks about these types of episodes of being common among alcoholics -This probably was not her first drink- but could have been HER FIRST BLACK OUT .
AND IT WAS DAMAGING.
THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO OUR CONSUMPTION .
IF SHE DID NOT HERSELF CONSENT TO ALCOHOL ….then maybe she was drugged .
but there is 2 sides to every story and this is such a small piece of it .

JH -HOST of a weekly 12step meeting

cd December 4, 2008, 5:48 PM

HI JH!!!!!!

Anonymous December 4, 2008, 9:46 PM

Take some responsability lady, she wanted to get nailed by a twenty something year old so she did, now she got caught and wants everybody to forget about it. What a joke!

Anonymoustwo December 9, 2008, 11:03 PM

I agree with Anonymous, she had a plan to meet up with this guy in the restroom.

S December 12, 2008, 5:16 PM

not much else to cheer for at UMinnesota games….!!