Should Jenn Garner Stop Carrying Violet?

Violet is sooo cute. But should mom Jennifer be carrying her while she is this pregnant?

Jennifer Garner and Violet

There are so many pictures of Jenn carrying Violet, and though we understand she's probably protecting her from the paparazzi, we are wondering: should she still be carrying her when she's just about to pop? According to momlogic Ob/Gyn Suzanne Gilbert Lenz this concern is completely unfounded: "the baby is protected, nothing is going to happen. What is she supposed to do? You have to pick up your kids. Just be careful of not straining." Ok ... thanks Doc ... we withdraw..

next: Best Kid Viral Videos of 2008
Spookygirl December 19, 2008, 3:11 PM

I carried my daughter in a sling when I was PG with my son. I think it’s safe as long as you don’t SUDDENLY decide to start carrying a 3 year old around. As my daughter got bigger, I got stronger and more able to carry her. The sling helped A LOT…

Melissa December 19, 2008, 9:09 PM

God wouldn’t give us more than we can handle. So, yes, it is ok to carry your children when your pregnant.

AliasFan December 20, 2008, 6:47 AM

Jennifer Garner, the incredibly fit super-spy? Yeah, she sould continue to mother her child. Great point on what she’s accustomed to. It’s the first few weeks *after* birth when she might want to keep the heavy lifting to a minimum.

ashley December 20, 2008, 10:41 AM

I carried my son when I was preggo, he was almost 5 so not all the time of course!! But when I would come home from work he wanted me to pick him up and hold him or if he was upset. A woman knows how much her body can handle. I worked at a retirement home as a waitress full time and carrying heavy trays up until 2 weeks before I had my daughter.

code of navajo torrent March 15, 2011, 1:24 AM

As a Newbie, I am always browsing online for articles that can aid me. Thank you. %WEBSITE%

filmy online March 28, 2011, 5:24 AM

Another Fantastic post, I will be sure to save this post in my Digg account. Have a good day.