Good Hanukkah songs are hard to come by. But after painstaking research that involved the momlogic staff working around the clock, we have unearthed the top five hippest Hanukkah songs.
Sorry folks -- "Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel" didn't make the cut.
1) Adam Sandler, "The Hanukkah Song"
The Jewish "Mother of all Hanukkah Songs."
2) Barenaked Ladies, "Hanukkah, O Hanukkah"
A rocking spin on an old favorite.
3) The Klezmatics & Woody Guthrie, "Happy Joyous Hanukkah"
Who knew? Woody Guthrie, who wasn't Jewish, wrote some Hanukkah songs.
4) Kenny G, "The Hanukkah Song"
Kenny's such a nice Jewish boy.
5) They Might Be Giants, "Feast of Lights"
Those weird alternative boys love those eight crazy nights.
Be a mensch, comment below, and tell us your favorite Hannukkah songs!