Mom Crushes: Cute or Crazy?

OMG! Some of the moms in our office have crushes on boys 20 years younger. Wait 'til you see this.

When the topic of the "mom crush" came up in a momlogic meeting, we were shocked to learn that not only do some of the moms fantasize about boys' their kids' ages, most of us have mom crushes on other girls! Tell us....who are you crushing on?

next: A Hello Kitty Maternity Ward?!
sexymom December 8, 2008, 3:40 PM

Of course us mom’s like to look at (and get crushes) on the cute boys and girls parading through our day.

I especially find myself getting squishy when joining in with the girls my daughter has over. I know it’s wrong, but I sometimes think about if they are experimenting with each other and if they would be open to some “instruction”.

I’m not ashamed, since it seems natural to me.

To sexymom -  December 9, 2008, 1:12 PM

I am shocked!! That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen written on this site. What you are talking about is sexual abuse. Were you abused as child? If you say no then I have to insist that you probably were but don’t remember it. You are in clear need of therapy and suggest you get some help before you hurt your child and her friends.

Anonymous December 9, 2008, 3:43 PM

Don’t be so uptight! If you are actually honest with yourself, you’d acknowledge these same thoughts.

chris December 10, 2008, 2:43 PM

Uptight! Are you crazy. I don’t know how old Sexymom daughters are but to say that she gets “squishy” thinking about them experimenting with each other and actually wishing they would turn to her for “instruction” is just plain sick! And NO I am honest with myself and have NEVER had thoughts like that about my kids and their friends.

18 Year Old Male January 19, 2009, 7:12 PM

I like moms and often fantasize about them constantly. I as a young man know for a fact that personally i would love for an older woman/mother to make a move on me. Especially because you know that you shouldn’t makes it much more exciting to do. So to moms who like young men, just drop hints because we wont mind.

janelle August 4, 2010, 1:54 PM

There is nothing wrong with what sexymom said. It IS natural. Anyone who is so uptight about sex, such as those critical of sexymom, have something wrong with THEM. I’m not the type of person who sticks her head in the sand and pretends that teens don’t like sex or want sex. Like it or not, teens engage in sex. Many people force themselves to believe that teens don,t like sex. It makes it easier for them to go through life without having to deal with the truth. And to 18 Year Old Male, there are A LOT of us out here who do make moves on young guys and damn well love it.