Think This Food is Healthy? Think Again!!

Most of us think we're being health conscious when eating fish, chicken, or a turkey burger, but what about all the hidden ingredients you don't think about?

The bestselling book, Eat This, Not That!, uncovers the most misunderstood "health" foods in America. Click through to see where you're going wrong in your diet.

next: Officially the Best Mom Blog EVER
Carrie at NaturalMomsTalkRadio January 15, 2009, 9:36 AM

Great stuff. This is why a whole foods diet that avoid packaged foods is always going to be healthier.

rugbymom January 15, 2009, 9:51 AM

Love this article. important stuff. I make my own wraps for lunch quite a bit with low carb high fiber wraps that you can get at the grocery, LF Mayo or NF Vinagrette, lettuce tomato and avacado….yummy.

galateadia January 15, 2009, 12:10 PM

I call bullshit on the dried fruit one. There are plenty of varieties of dried fruit without added sugars, and some kinds actually have more fiber than their fresh counterparts.
This just further points out to me - don’t trust anyone who purports to “tell you the whole truth”.

neeraj February 12, 2009, 6:50 AM

i think it’s more healthy for our body life. and i will try to take it regullar as break-fast………..

————-
godgift
—————
The Lemonade Diet is the portion of the Master Cleanse where you drink only the Lemonade made from Lemon, Maple Syrup, Cayenne Pepper and Water. It is great for detox and weight loss and has a large following of people who have tried it with great success.
The Lemonade Diet Cleanse Directions-The Lemonade Diet Cleanse Directions

nice article
___________
Ashish

lemonade diet

Jimmy February 18, 2010, 9:47 PM

Hi,
Myself Jimmy.Many people love to cook, and eat, great meals but few people these days can seem to find the time With the hectic schedules involving work and children and household duties there is usually very little time left in the day to spend on cooking a healthy, home cooked, gourmet meal.

Thanks
Jimmy
the lemonade diet detox

Patel20Coleen May 23, 2010, 12:56 AM

People in the world take the lowest-rate-loans.com from various creditors, because it is simple.

Risky Diet July 19, 2010, 10:44 PM

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

Susie Moore November 9, 2010, 11:04 PM

I wanted to lose weight with the lemonade diet but I didn’t want to starve myself for days. I found a fast way to lose weight with a lemonade diet pill. Check out my blog for info on how I did it. Thanks, Susie.

Susie Moore November 9, 2010, 11:06 PM