Having 14 Kids Should Be Illegal!

When it was announced that the octuplets mom has six other kids and lives with her parents, I was furious. Shouldn't this be against the law?

handcuffed womans hands

Guest blogger Gina: It's been revealed that the young mom of the octuplets has SIX other children, including one set of twins. And she lives at home with HER PARENTS.

She is not even responsible enough to have her own place, yet she brings eight more kids into the world? This is just criminal!

No father has been mentioned, either. Is she a single mother? It's anyone's guess at this point.

This mom of 14 lives in my home state of California. Is she on welfare? I don't know. But if she is, that means I'M PAYING TO FEED HER KIDS in an economy where I can barely feed my own. Plus, our state is going bankrupt.

However, IVF is not cheap. While it hasn't been confirmed she used fertility treatments -- if she did, that costs a boat load of cash. Surely she's getting the money from somewhere! Is she charging it on credit cards she has no intention of paying off? I have no idea. But when I saw the house that these people live in, I could barely believe my eyes. It looks like it could barely house three children, much less 14.

I am not into Big Brother government controlling what I do ... but when I hear stuff like this, I wonder if having this many kids should just be illegal. What do you think?

next: Octuplets Mom Has Six Other Kids
Crys February 15, 2009, 8:59 AM

Are you the same Gina who was referenced to in a more recent posting about a bizarre comparison that involved pro-choice vegentarians that ate meat? It seems that you wouldn’t have wanted the embryos destroyed (please correct me if I’m wrong) as you very, very strongly feel they should be considered live beings at conception. What do you propose this woman do instead? Or any woman who has multiples and perhaps, due to religious beliefs, doesn’t use contraception? I’m sorry, but absinance just isn’t plausable.

Crystal February 15, 2009, 9:14 AM

Dear Sandy,
I’m very sorry for the teasing you must have gotten in school as no one who was not teased could possibly be as mal-adjusted as yourself. Did you mean ‘loser lady;, because a ‘looser lady’ would be having plenty of babies fine without any invitro.
“I had you”. Are you admitting to being the father.
What’s done is done, and unless you lovely people who’ve been sending her death threats, the babies are here to stay. In the big picture, this woman’s not going to make a bit difference in the economic situation. If, however, banks were made honest and wars were settled & talking taken up, which seems to be the path Obama’s on, thankfully,
trillions of dollars would be available even for those, possibly yourself, who are greedy, selfish, and unable to see anything from any sort of rational perspective.
I can’t believe people like you still exist. Did you family originally come from Europe? I’m just thinking perhaps if you have French ancestry you might want to start promoting having all the British decendents ‘sent back’, too. I have a strong Scottish heritage and I’ll be the first of the Scots to ‘move back where I came from’ if it means I’m further from ignorant, terrifying people like you.

Post quote, Sandy, posted 02/01/09 02:23 PM:
That is bad specially with this economy ,what she’s thinking having 8 babies and already have 6children . Return it back home if she is not US Citizen and dont let her use any money from Goverment anymore,dont help her ,she is an animal baby after babies , Looser lady with eight babies .I HAD YOU………………

- sandy

angie February 17, 2009, 2:16 AM

whats the problem with this woman having 14 children and the women in the south has 18 and counting im not a judgemental person because i come a very large family as well my father is the youngest out of a family of 27 brothers and sisters my mother is the youngest out of 12 so at what point in time was it politically correct to put a number on how many children your allowed to have in the U.S.A

i know people that have very good paying jobs but in the state im from if you 50,000 a year and are pregnate you automatically for state help

you may want to know your facts about things before your putting your foot, leg and hip in your mouth

Nita February 19, 2009, 11:34 PM
Kim February 22, 2009, 8:25 PM

I dont know why everyone is so upset and getting in this octuplet moms business.. Why do we care how many kids she has??? back in the olden days women had 13, 14 kids all the time.. and not alot of money… whats 8 more kids on welfare?? the blacks do it all the time.. the kids are here now.. to try and take them away from there mom is the crime.. people need to get a life..

Anonymous March 7, 2009, 3:03 PM

I agree with Jill this woman knew what she was doing, why in the hell else would you even want 1 child more let alone 8!! Money Money Money! and that’s just not fair to those children, who will suffer from lack of attention, from what I saw on the Today Show this woman can barely care for the 6 she already has. I have 4 and I have a hard time finding things we can all do together, and I always have at least one complaining. This woman will be very sorry when all the media and hype dies down and she’s on her own. I think this is sad and should be illegal.

Damublood March 24, 2009, 12:47 PM

YES!!! It should be very illegal and put in short it’s stupid woman like this who create problems for this world….we are already over populated as a human race I think she should be prosecuted and brought up on charges…she manipulated the system used money that was given to her for schooling and other things to pay for her fertility treatments….when the crazy chick already has a bunch of kids and has already been deemed suicidal because of it….now she’s having 8 more so that society will have to pay to help her and if people don’t pay then those kids will have some of the worst lives ever our whole entire planet….not just country whole entire planet is basically in a recession and this dumb chick wants to go and waste money to pay for fertility treatments so that she can have more kids she can’t even take care of as a mother she is one of the most irresponsible parents around if you ask me

www.momlogic.com May 29, 2011, 3:14 PM