911 calls, tips to search specific places, George flips out and Casey meltdown all in one week.
Yesterday one of the last remaining jailhouse visitation tapes of Casey Anthony was released from the Orange County Jail. In what's being referred to as "The lost tape," since all other jailhouse visits have already been released to the public, we see for the first time a very emotional Casey. Not the kind of emotion you'd of course expect from a mother whose tiny daughter has been missing for months, instead Casey is agitated and angry.
During the 45-minute encounter with her parents she vents her frustration at the media, her parents handling of the situation and investigators on the case. At one point she refers to herself as a "victim."
Casey furiously complains her voice isn't being heard, "No one can see my side, she whines, and I have to keep my mouth shut and how I feel for the detectives to throw back in my face when ever this goes to trial." And as if we needed anymore proof of Casey's lack of emotion for her missing toddler. Check out her response to her parent's new Find Caylee t-shirts:
Could Casey, during her visit, be reacting to the whirlwind of activity that was transpiring the week of August 11th?
Monday August 11th
- Casey, who has been in jail since July 16th, is denied a second motion to lower her $500,000 bond.
- Roy Kronk makes his first call to 911 to report a suspicious bag.
Tuesday August 12th
- Childhood friend Kiomarie Cruz makes statement to the police tipping them off to a hangout she and Casey used to frequent, "to get away from our parents." Read the full transcript:
- Roy Kronk Calls Orange Country sheriff's office and reports a suspicious finding in the same area as the previous day.
Wednesday August 13th
- Roy Kronk Calls Orange County Sheriff's office, yet again.
Thursday August 14th
- Local Florida station Channel 9 reports that by tracking AT&T cell phone towers, the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a remote area of the woods very near her parent's house.
- Before visiting Casey, George Anthony violently lashes out at the media who suggest Caylee is dead.
Do you think Casey knows during this particular visit with her parents that people are getting closer to finding Caylee's body?
Click to see all of Casey Anthony's video visitation records:
See excerpts from the jailhouse video and a clip of George and reports.