Check Out Lisa Marie Presley's Twins

Can we hear a collective "aaaaaaaaw"?

Lisa Marie Presley and her twins

Lisa Marie shows off twin girls Finley and Harper for the first time publicly in the new issue of People.

"I really wanted these babies," says Presley, 40, who tried for two years to get pregnant before conceiving the twins.

"My blood was too thick and would clot, which caused several miscarriages," she tells People. "The moment I took blood thinners, I got pregnant."

Presley and her guitarist husband Michael Lockwood, 47, also share their L.A. home with Presley's children from a previous marriage: daughter Riley, 19, and son Benjamin, 16.

next: Get a Grip with the Chopstick Diet
maeby January 14, 2009, 4:40 PM

beautiful babies!!

Lynn Thompson January 15, 2009, 12:20 AM

Another fertility injected Hollywood…guess twins are in…lol.

Does anyone have a normal set of twins anymore?

Marge January 15, 2009, 12:24 AM

Congrats to her and her family. The babies are beautiful. Lisa looks just like her dad(THE KING). To bad he isn’t alive to see what a beautiful daughter he has and grandchildren. Best of Luck , Lisa & Michael.
Marge

harvey January 15, 2009, 12:25 AM

Big deal all she will do is hire a nanny and dump them on her .Get a life girl

Marge January 15, 2009, 12:26 AM

Marge

Judy Moore January 15, 2009, 12:29 AM

Wonderful picture and Lisa sure lookes like her daddy, especially her eyes. I wish Lisa and hubby all the wonderful things babies bring to your marriage. I have six, three girls, three boys, all single births. Oldest was 9 when baby Sarah was born. Quite the handful but so many to love and see grow. You will make a wonderful mother, I see it in your face. Best of everything.

Jayne January 15, 2009, 12:31 AM

Lovely family.All three are beautiful! Lucky girls.

Jan January 15, 2009, 12:50 AM

Beautiful photo. I wish Grandpa Elvis were here for this one as well. Best of luck, you have done a wonderful job raising your other children. May God Bless you and your family.

Jem January 15, 2009, 1:00 AM

Lucky girl! Since twins run in your dads family -he was a twin-, I’m happy to see you got your set. Take care.

DebK January 15, 2009, 1:10 AM

Whether or not she needed fertility drugs to become and have a successful pregnancy is really none of the publics business. I think she is a good mother and will also be to her beautiful twin baby girls. Sometimes nature needs help and there isn’t anything wrong with wanting very much to be a mother. Even if you are rich and famous. Yes, to bad Grandpa Elvis isn’t here to see his grown daughter and his 4 grandchildren.

Granny G January 15, 2009, 1:14 AM

Healthy babies are a blessing and you well blessed.

NanC January 15, 2009, 1:17 AM

Why do people assume she used fertility drugs anyway? She said she used blood thinners and got pregnant. Twins usually run in families and her father was a twin!

Halyn January 15, 2009, 1:20 AM

Congratulations, Lisa and Michael !
Bautiful little girls :-) I hope the blessings continue for your family .. and that includes Reilly and Benjamin!

Sara G January 15, 2009, 1:26 AM

They are beautiful! Her daddy would be gushing, as I’m sure her mama is.
After having her miscarriages, I’m glad to see she was blessed with twins. Her two oldest are close enough in age to relate. The twins, being so much younger than Riley and Benjamin, will each have someone their own age to relate to. If she never has any more children, then she surely has finished up with a bang.
Congrats Lisa, Michael, Riley, Benjamin and Grandma Priscilla. God Bless you all.

Granny G January 15, 2009, 1:37 AM

My daughter’s birthday is Jan. 15 and her dad died when she was 18 yo. Her two daughters were born after their grandpa had passed over. But, they have a lot of pictures and relatives they ask questions of. How blessed you all are; having many more tangible modes of memory. Yes, indeed, too bad your dad can not be with you on this occasion.

KAY January 15, 2009, 2:10 AM

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL LIKE THEIR MOMMIE! CONGRATULATIONS TO MICHAEL,LISA,RILEY& BENJAMIN, I’M SURE EVERYONE IS PROUD! THE TWINS ARE HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL & FROM A LOVING FAMILY. DON’T WORRY LISA YOUR DAD IS WITH YOU & HE IS VERY VERY HAPPY!

Anonymous January 15, 2009, 2:14 AM

if only her daddy were here to see them

Pat January 15, 2009, 2:59 AM

Congratulations on the twins. God has truly blessed you this time. Remember to bring them up with a personal relationship with Jesus and their lives will be wonderful. May they show others the true way to live and bring happiness to all they touch.
Congrats again.
Grandma of 12 and 2 on the way!!!!

Kay S. January 15, 2009, 2:59 AM

I always watch your Dad’s movies and I know that he is shining over all of you. They look like the are identical. I also like the names you and your husband picked. What do the names mean? The smile on your face saws how happy you are. God Bless all of you.

SANDY January 15, 2009, 3:26 AM

CONGRATULATIONS, TO THE NEW MOMMIE LISA MARIE AND DADDY MICHAEL THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ONES, A BLESSING FROM HEAVEN. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
SANDY