As if it's not hard enough to get a good workout in, your kids are making it unbearable.
Guest blogger Childless Bitch: I know you're trying to stick to your New Year's resolutions (great, you're hitting the gym about five years too late), but just because you've decided to start a new journey in your life, doesn't mean it should affect what I have been diligently doing for ummm ... about 15 years. I pay good money for my gym membership, and the last thing I need is this:
1. Your kids spend like 30 minutes drinking water at the fountain. What? You don't have any water at home?
2. Speaking of the water fountain, they spit on it. Ew. Disgusting.
4. The ONE place that is supposed to be relaxing in the gym is the steam room. They're sitting around in bikinis making ME feel like I shouldn't be naked. I don't want to hear about your kid's text message to her 5th grade boyfriend.
5. Keep their time in the locker room to a minimum. Their hair and stuff is everywhere and they leave a mess.
6. The treadmill is for walking and/or running, it is NOT an amusement park ride. If they fall off, I will not stop my workout to help them up. Sorry. They shouldn't be on it in the first place.
7. There are signs to wipe off equipment after using it. Your kids left snot and God knows what else behind on the handles. At least teach them to clean up after themselves.
Since you bring your kids everywhere, including the nail salon (that's a whole other story), the gym is the last place left for a little "me time." Do you mind just leaving them at home next time? Or find a gym with day care. Thanks.