In a style rut? Feel and look better immediately with these super-quick resolutions.
If the excitement of resolutions has already started to wane, there are some easy ways to help you look and feel your best immediately, not several months later:
1. Get a new do. Do something new the next time you go to the hairdresser -- cut bangs, try out a new color or go shorter overall. It's an instant refresher. A tip? Bring some photos of hairstyles you've seen; it will help your hairdresser get exactly what you're looking for.
2. Buy new undies. Oh come on, you know the old ones are done. It's amazing what wearing a new pair of sexy panties can do for one's self-esteem.
3. Get your eyebrows done. Let a professional shape your brows so they suit your face. It really will make you look like you got a mini facelift.
4. Switch up your beauty routine. Indulge in a new face wash and lotion -- your skin has gotten so used to the old stuff, it's probably stopped working.
5. Clean out your makeup bag. Get rid of that old clumpy mascara and lipstick and buy some new things. Go for something you normally wouldn't try, like a colored eyeshadow or bright pink lipstick.
6.Give old clothes to Goodwill. Don't wear things you don't feel good in, get rid of them. You'll feel surprisingly light with less clutter in your closet.