Love and Sex ... In That Order

Guest blogger Karrine Steffans: So, maybe it's been a few days or weeks since you and your hubby enjoyed each other, sexually. Don't panic. Though your man probably loves sex just as much as the next guy, and loves you for that matter, many times he simply needs to know you find him sexually attractive, no matter how many pea-green diaper messes you've accidentally stuck your fingers in today.

Happy couple hugging

Next time you pass him on your way to your cranky toddler, grab him and let him know you can't wait to have him again. Next time he takes out the trash, kiss him passionately, look him in the eyes and let him know how much you love and appreciate him. It's amazing what a simple wink or caress will do during hectic times.

Let him know you recognize the changes in your sex life, that you care, are eagerly awaiting your first opportunity to scratch that itch and, most importantly, before anything and after everything, love that man.

Foreplay begins weeks, days and hours before you get naked and there is no aphrodisiac as effective as true love and caring for your partner.

We work full-time in and/or out of our homes and we sometimes lose track of our men, thinking they can take care of themselves. But they're your babies, too, and need you just as much. So, tell that man just how much you can't live without him and, first chance you get, f***k him silly!

For more, read The Vixen Manual: How to Find, Seduce and keep the Man You Want, July 2009. More info at Karrine.com.

next: No More Fattening Super Bowl Snacks
keepinitreal February 4, 2009, 7:44 PM

YOU ALL ARE FOLLOWING AND TAKIN UP FOR THE BIGGEST HO IN THIS WORLD… WHAT WOULD JESUS THINK.

GET A LIFE, ALL OF YOU!!!!

keeshee February 5, 2009, 6:17 PM

I think this article is not only heart felt, but tasteful. I love to read it when you write like this. Sound’s like the bun in the oven is taking over… It’s not ALL about money, and survival anymore, huh? (although it’s easy to get used to it!) Stay happy and give us a vlog soon cuz we miss u on Karrine.com!

supersponge1 February 7, 2009, 5:43 PM

Karrine is right. Simple things matter. Let your man know that you want him.

~renee~ February 8, 2009, 12:56 AM

very true….. always let your boo know he is loved. No matter what because what you won’t do the next women will rite Karrine!!!! love you by the way!!!

chaddy-boo February 9, 2009, 4:14 PM

You know, I love me some Karrine. Just b/c she was once a person that women had to watch out for and keep their man close doesn’t mean that she can’t be liked or a change person. Quit haten hater, live your own lives. Let God examine her not you.

Mirror February 11, 2009, 10:26 AM

Schae, I think you are a little….. one sided in your views as well. I read KS’ blogs on here, but only chose this time to comment. We SHOULD all know that many may read the blog but not write a comment. So to say that EVERYONE knows the information KS gives or that someone’s family member imparted the information as well is not true. That may be how you feel due to your life and circumstance but it is NOT everyone’s truth.

Fine, many people may have the knowledge (since she is giving more of the “101” information), but the fact of the matter is momlogic employed HER to write about it. There was something about HER and not everyone else that caused this company to choose HER. So even though you may have a great wealth of knowledge- they aren’t asking you to write for them.. are they?

As far as comments- I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinions, however you can get to the point of being contradictory. If you absolutely do not like KS, do not agree with her viewpoints or lifestyle- why spend time on her? Because the truth is the opposers come to this site and take the time not only to READ EACH BLOG, but RESPOND ON EACH BLOG…. Who spends time on something the don’t care about or despise??????

stphustlingme February 21, 2009, 4:40 PM

If you can’t stand the truth stop hating on people that recognize for what it is …. How can you do all that Sh** then try to wrap it up and put a bow on it like you some expert… And as long as she keep putting it out there like she some expert I am not buying and I have every right to blog that here or any other place I want..like mediatakeout.com This Trifling hustler is still hustling but now she has a bigger audience ..you suckers that keep buying into this bull! MOM logic should be ashamed… what a disservice… we all know Karrine got a ghost writer and don’t even write half this mess…
Keepinitreal and Schae I with yall these other tricks are the real haters!

Xkpqeghf June 24, 2009, 4:21 PM

pvwZao comment5 ,

lake travis vacation rentals January 6, 2011, 6:14 PM

Awesome piece of info on your site, John. keep the good work up. I have planned my trip based on information I could find here. Will let you know if I discover more data points worth mentioning here.

Mohammad Exum February 1, 2011, 3:50 PM

Very well written article. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including myself. Keep doing what you are doing - can’r wait to read more posts.

Austin Darsow February 20, 2011, 7:25 PM

Good article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to get some professional writers? Thanks :)

Potenzmittel ohne Rezept February 25, 2011, 5:51 PM

Interesting thoughts here. I appreciate an individual taking the time to talk about them with all of us.

praca February 26, 2011, 1:48 PM

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Fe Centrone February 26, 2011, 10:56 PM

What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different users like its aided me. Great job.

program telewizyjny February 27, 2011, 2:58 AM

I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

program tv February 27, 2011, 5:35 AM

Super share it is surely. We’ve been waiting for this information.

Yvonne Helmes February 27, 2011, 9:37 AM

Hello there, just changed into alert to your weblog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I’m gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful should you proceed this in future. Lots of folks will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

piłka nożna February 27, 2011, 12:26 PM

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

StarCraft 2 Guide February 28, 2011, 1:14 AM

Thanks so much pertaining to giving me personally an update on this matter on your web site. Please be aware that if a brand-new post appears or in the event any alterations occur on the current write-up, I would consider reading a lot more and learning how to make good usage of those techniques you discuss. Thanks for your time and consideration of people by making this website available.

hearing damage February 28, 2011, 6:49 AM

I am constantly invstigating online for posts that can help me. Thx!