Could Malia and Sasha Obama Be Any Cuter?

These pics send us straight into cuteness overload.

Whether you voted for our 44th President Barack Obama or not, you've got to admit there have NEVER been two cuter kids than Malia and Sasha in the White House.

Whether it was on the campaign trail or on the actual day of the Inauguration, Malia and Sasha captured America's hearts with their visible pride in their father and their candid kid moments. If you're not convinced, take a look for yourself.

next: Men's Sex Drive Linked to Prostate Cancer
Reality Check January 26, 2009, 9:16 PM

Can you tell me why they are any cuter than past first kids? To be honest what does it matter how cute they are? I didn’t vote for President Obama nor do I like the fact he won the White House but what I can say is his children seem to be remarkable young women just like the first kids that have come before them. It is obvious their parents have done a wonderful job raising them. I’m so sick of people trying to point out how much beter the Obamas are than everyone else. THey are not, just different as we all are.

Anonymous January 26, 2009, 11:43 PM

Oh don’t you know everything about him is better? I find it really stupid to say there have NEVER been any cuter kids in the white house. I find it frustrating everyone is trying to make him into some sort of super being. GGGEEEZZZZ!

MarchHare January 27, 2009, 12:28 AM

I think they are beautiful looking young ladies and I hope they enjoy their time in the white house….they are experiencing a rare privilage

anonymous January 27, 2009, 8:24 AM

I agree with Reality Check,they are no cuter than the past children in the White House. Let’s get down to reality and take the Obama’s off the pedestal they have been put on for months. I can not get over all the hype about them.

Obama Supporter January 27, 2009, 10:28 AM

You all need to calm down. They are children afterall. They ARE cute. Much cuter than the drunk Bush twins. You lost the election. Get over it.

Anonymous January 27, 2009, 10:43 AM

Just two little black kids; what’s the big deal? They all look like.

Sigh... January 27, 2009, 11:13 AM

Sad that all the McCain supporters cannot even admit that these two beautiful little girls are adorable. I am proud that the majority of Americans think otherwise.

Anonymous January 27, 2009, 11:20 AM

I think people are just excited, because it’s been so long since we’ve seen kids quite that young in the White House. They are beautiful and well-mannered young women - maybe they don’t surpass all previous first kids in cuteness - but isn’t it nice to be able to experience the magic of living in the White House through their eyes? You can just imagine what an exciting experience it must be for them. Seeing them get that chance always makes me want to smile. =)

Reality Check January 27, 2009, 1:18 PM

Sigh…I don’t think that anyone is saying that Malia and Sasha are not adorable, they are. The thing that gets me is the implication that they are more adorable than other first children. This has been the ridiculous hype surrounding this family from the start. Obama is being seen in almost a Messiah type stature and that is very dangerous. Remember there is only one Messiah and he is not him! I bet this is going to really ruffle some feathers!

Anonymous…your comment was way out of line. WOW! Even though I don’t like the First Famly it has nothing to do with race. Those kind of comments really are so inappropriate and rude!

anonymous January 27, 2009, 2:53 PM

This has nothing to do with who you supported in the election. I voted for Obama and I too think there is too much
idolizing going on. The girls are no cuter than any other child that has been in the White House. Obama Supporter, shame on you for calling the Bush twins drunks, grow up.

chris January 27, 2009, 3:33 PM

I agree with Reality check, Yes they are cute but the cutest ever, I don’t think so. And for Obama Suppoter - shame on you. Both Barbara and Jenna have turn into beautiful, responsible and respectable young women. I love how nobody likes it where people are being judgemental and in the same breathe be judgemental.

Anonymous January 27, 2009, 5:39 PM

What a bold ignorant statement! Comparing the Obama children to those of former Presidents and claiming they are the cutest. Where do you get your facts? The bubble that this family(Obamas) is being placed in hopefully will burst and people will wake up and realize they don’t walk on water. This article really is nonsense. Why does Momlogic post this stuff?
Equally ignorant is the post about the Bush Girls. Malia and Sasha are young and have yet to show their true colors. The Bush Girls were forced to go through the tough teenage years in front of the entire world can you imagine the pressure? Every mistake you made was on the front page and on television. Regardless they both have grown up to be wonderful young ladies, that is what matters isn’t it?

Michelle January 28, 2009, 1:03 PM

Yes, they are cute little girls and I wish them the best of luck. They have no idea what they are being thrown into. Their lives will no longer be the same. I serve no man, only God and these people who worship this man are in for a rude awakening. HE is not the messiah folks. He’s a smooth talking unknown with lots of promises he can not keep. I have nothing against the man or his family personally but I do not agree with his policies AT ALL. I’m tired of all the Bush bashing as well. One man is not responsible for the mess this country is in and one man will not fix it either. What really disgusts me is how the media has fawned over this man since he made the announcement to run for POTUS. I have never seen the MSM become this obsessed with a candidate and NO it has nothing to do with him being black. I couldn’t care less about the color of a persons skin. It’s one’s character that is important. Actions speak louder than words.

stephanie February 6, 2009, 1:14 PM

Okay, this is for the person who said that all black kids look alike. That is the MOST IGNORANT AND RACIST remark one could make about any group of people. When I read that, my jaw dropped. Now, as for the children being cute…they are not “cute” they are beautiful. I’m sick and tired of this notion that the Obama children are an exception to this unwritten rule that beautiful Black children are hard to come by. What filth. I have two children, and I will never let anyone make them think that they are not beautiful both on the inside and the outside. I can’t beleive this is even an issue. It’s not a freak of nature for there to be beautiful Black children. It’s harmful to even put that idea out there, it just feeds into false stereotypes that keep our (African American) children from reaching thier fullest potential.

Betsy February 18, 2009, 1:48 PM

They are very cute littler girls; I honestly cannot say if they’re the cutest.

I think out of all the presidents I can recall that the Kennedy kids, Bush, and Obama’s are very adorable. It’s not just the looks but the personalities displayed especially John and Malia’s acting just like a kid…….

Children just are so cute!!!

Kgygkuls July 1, 2009, 5:23 AM