My Husband Dressed Me

Have you ever wondered how you would look if you let your husband dictate what you should wear? How many times have you gotten dressed and your husband has innocently pointed out that he wishes you would wear dresses more often? (Uh, does he know that would require shaving?) For most of us, deciding what to wear is a no-brainer. We put on the clothes we feel good in and we have a pretty good rotation going especially when it comes to work clothes. Well, today, we thought it might be fun to try a little experiment: Let our husbands pick out our clothes and determine our fashion fate.

The rule was that they could pick out anything, that's right, anything they wanted us to wear. For one day, they were given total access to our closets and told to pick out everything from top to bottom, including shoes. (We drew the line on underwear. Of course some of our husbands did have specific requests on that area. Go figure.) Over all, we were pretty impressed with their taste level... One thing is for certain: The majority of them like high boots!

see more photos see more photos see more photos
Crushes Then and Now SAG Awards- Best & Worst Dressed MomLogic's Top Ten worst Dressed

next: Doing "It" In Front of the Kids
ashley January 27, 2009, 10:01 AM

Last weekend, I decided to clean out my closet while my hubby was laid up in bed after just having surgery. He wanted to see everything I had because I am always griping about not having enough clothes. He was totally liking all these little short sleeved polos from like 4 years ago. He kept saying there’s nothing wrong with those! Uh, yeah, except they make me look like a twelve year old. UUUGGHH!!! He just doesn’t understand. My little one hour project took 3 because he wanted to argue the good things about every ugly thing I own.

Dominick Orgeron March 16, 2011, 12:27 PM

I’d be inclined to bury the hatchet with you on this. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Mildred O. Rouse March 29, 2011, 5:59 PM

Darryl Eva March 29, 2011, 7:12 PM

I am continually searching online for tips that can assist me. Thx!

Nike Air Max 360 March 30, 2011, 10:09 PM

I wish more people would take down sites like this that are actually helpful to read. With all the fuzz ball poppet floating almost on the spider’s web, it is rare to look over a locate like yours instead.

Maurice O. Gould March 31, 2011, 3:12 AM

Handy

Homme Nike Air Max 2012 March 31, 2011, 10:10 PM

I exceptionally loved reading your post. Thanks!A field close-fisted to my nerve cheers, do you partake of a RSS food ?

Jordan Fusion 9 April 3, 2011, 12:14 PM

I’m extremely tickled to I create this post. Thank you with a view sharing us rigorous info.

Wholesale Dior Handbags April 5, 2011, 12:01 AM

Hi, Great postal service, thanks you, i like your concept also!

Jack E. Reynolds April 5, 2011, 7:03 AM

Hi, - discovered your current web page due to pure luck while looking around the internet this evening, and happy that i did! I like the layout and tones, but I should point out that I’m having difficulty when it loads. I’m using WannaBe 2 internet browser for mac, and the footer fails to line up well. i’m fairly certain used an identical design on a client’s online site, but the menu seems alright on mine. I suspect the problem is with my browser & I’m assuming today’s the day to switch!

Air Max 93 April 7, 2011, 6:36 AM

It’s accomplished to buy an tackle about this unspoilt topic. Nice article, very caring

Sean R. Crane April 8, 2011, 1:34 AM