Sarah Palin Blasts Tina Fey, Katie Couric

Check out the explosive video.

A clip from an upcoming documentary called "Media Malpractice" directed by John Ziegler was released today featuring Alaska governor Sarah Palin.

In this clip, she blasts Tina Fey. Check out her reaction to a clip from "SNL" that pokes fun at daughter Bristol's pregnancy. She says, "A mama Grizzly rises up in me hearing things like that. You know, here again, cool, fine, come attack me, but when you make a suggestion like that certainly attacks a kid, that kills me."

As for Katie Couric, she says bitterly: "Katie, you're not the center of everyone's universe!" Asked whether she regretted her interviews with Couric, Palin said "going back for more was not a wise decision."

Palin also goes off about the so-called mainstream news media's "regular use of unsubstantiated and often anonymous blogging in its reporting."

"When did we start accepting as hard news sources bloggers?" she asked. "Anonymous bloggers especially. It is a sad state of affairs in the world of the media today -- mainstream media especially -- if they are going to rely on anonymous bloggers for their hard news information. Very scary."

Check out the entire video below.

What do you think?

next: MTV.com Blasted for Morning-After Pill Ad
Anonymous January 9, 2009, 12:14 PM

I don’t blame her; I’d be pissed too.

Anonymous January 9, 2009, 1:15 PM

Her voice is hard to stand for over a minute, but that’s not the point. I feel sorry for Palin and family though. She’s in her right to be mad I would if I were her. The message is that she is not president material not now or tomorrow -ever.

Ms. Single Mama January 9, 2009, 1:51 PM

Notice how many edits are in this video?

She can’t complete a thought… the mainstream media capitalized on that - yes. But when you’re running for Vice President you’ve got to be able to conduct yourself in front of a camera.

And I was NOT satisfied with her reading answer. She’s like a female Bush.

Angeline January 9, 2009, 2:20 PM

What a whiner.

Hanne January 9, 2009, 2:43 PM

If you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen. The Alaskan wilderness is more forgiving than any of us here. Sarah, it’s time you made the move from Nexttonowhere to Nowhere. Don’t ever come back.

Felisha January 9, 2009, 2:49 PM

What happened to Governor Palin and her family is a signal of the media bias that currently exists. Journalists/new anchors (if you can you really call them that) interject their opinions and political affiliations in a shameful manner. This is not what the news should be about. Sara Palin is an accomplished Governor and any interviews with her should have focused on those accomplishments.

Anonymous January 9, 2009, 9:30 PM

Haters

Anonymous January 9, 2009, 10:41 PM

Whiners

ljones January 10, 2009, 12:25 AM

She put herself out there, and she couldn’t take the heat. I saw all the interviews she did. Katie Couric is annoying to me, but I still thought she asked good questions. When she asked Sara what magazines she read, I thought if she asked me that question, I would spew them all out, who cares. But Sara was offended? strange. I thought Sara’s best interview was the one where the hick in the background is chopping off those turkey heads, and Sara said that she would rather be right there, home. It was hilarious!

Samantha January 10, 2009, 5:40 PM

There ya go again Sarah! Always blamin’ somebody else for your failures. Puttin’ the people down for believin’ the media like they aren’t as smart as you to figure it out for themselves. Can’t figure out that we know the fact is that just because someone is reporting something that you don’t want told, doesn’t make it untrue. Poor thing blinded by stupidity.

Throwin’ the first stone and then whining when they get thrown back atcha. Poor lil’ Sarah…always perplexed…can’t figure out why…everyone pickin’ on her. Poor TeamSarah where the world is unfair to their Queen and shaky house of cards…where the zealots claim we’re just evil, mean & jealous haters…all because we dare question their poor victimized celebrity queen. Poor Sarah…runnin’ on stage always lookin’ for that spotlight there also.

Lee January 10, 2009, 7:12 PM

The way the MSM treated Sarah Palin was terrible!! They put on kit gloves when it came to Obama/Biden, and hauled out the daggers when it came to Sarah. She was too conservative for them, and they had/have their own agenda. Yuck!!

Joyce January 11, 2009, 11:50 AM

Yes the American media is biased. It was controlled by the Bush administration for the last 8 years.
Rupert Murdoch owns a vast majority of the media outlets. He has his own opinions and his own slants.
Obama was beat up by Fox news, and others. The ones who don’t believe this are the ones that agree with what Fox said.
Sarah Palin was put up as the incredible person. Then she started speaking. Then her past was put out there. Until she had her interview which was not a hard interview… what is your foreign travel experience? I can see Russia from my yard…..

Before this interview McCain pulled ahead in the polls. After this interview and more speeches that riled up hate against Obama, people started turning against Palin.

I turned to foreign news during the election to find out what was really going on. They, also, have their biases, but it is more balanced.

Laine Duffer January 18, 2011, 6:08 PM