This Toddler is Sad to See Bush Go Bye Bye

As the nation welcomes Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, one three-year-old looks back fondly on George W. Bush's tenure as Commander in Chief. As seen on the O'Reilly Factor.

Want to embed this video on your site? Grab the YouTube code.

see more photos see more photos
Barack Obama Obama Family's Matching Style

next: The Obama Girls Are Dolls ...
designateddriver January 19, 2009, 3:55 PM

This kid is as cute as a button! This was funny.

June January 19, 2009, 4:26 PM

I see a career in politics
Cute kid!!!

Adrienne January 19, 2009, 4:38 PM

They don’t get any cuter or smarter than this little one!!

Him January 19, 2009, 5:28 PM

Ahhh….more liberal propaganda gotta love it, this time we are using kids!!!! Way to be progressive. I seem to recall similar tactics being used in the 1940’s.

Amy January 19, 2009, 6:49 PM

Have a sense of humor “Him.” This video is hilarious and the kid is adorable. Lighten up!

ak mom January 19, 2009, 7:34 PM

Using your kids to promote your political agenda … awe she is cute… you should be so proud of yourself. You also should consider yourself lucky that you live in a country where you can do this and not go to jail. For now that is. Of course I did hear of another family that used their kids’ names to promote their views and recently had their kids removed from their home. Not that I’m condoning their actions, I’m just making an honest comparison. The story actually ran on this site … can you guess what the kids names were?? I bet you can. What I will miss most once President Bush is out of office is the security our nation currently enjoys, I will also miss a good part of my income because Obama intends to raise my taxes, oh and let’s not forget Freedom of Speech… thanks to Obama and other democrats who are trying to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine. If you don’t know what that is you should look it up.

Jen in Wyoming January 19, 2009, 8:53 PM

Hmmm - me thinks the Mum in Alaska (ak mom)knows not what she speaks. Mr. Bush’s Supreme Court has upheld the Fairness Doctrine (think you actually desire to reference the Equal Time Doctrine if you’re painting this in a political context - but that’s just another sign of her ignorance which folks can explore below). I’ve clipped this description, because perhaps one of the most damaging and injurious thing single purposed people can do is to jauntily use legal terms out of context in order to make themelves appear like something akin to an expert. As a voting Republican woman - I, in a heartbeat will gladly take the incoming president over the outgoing. My taxes will not go up and rather will be reallocated to pragmatic tangibles that will once again foster a strong, secure, economically viable country - that viability is what true security flows from.

Rec: The Fairness Doctrine was a policy of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that required the holders of broadcast licenses both to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that was (in the Commission’s view) honest, equitable, and balanced.

This is different from the Equal Time rule. The Fairness Doctrine deals with matters of public importance and has no specific equal-time requirement. The Equal Time rule deals only with political candidates. In American political discourse, these two policies are sometimes falsely conflated.
The United States Supreme Court upheld the Commission’s general right to enforce the Fairness Doctrine where channels were limited, but the courts have generally not ruled that the FCC is obliged to do so.[1] In 1987, the FCC abolished the Fairness Doctrine, prompting some to urge its reintroduction through either Commission policy or Congressional legislation.[2]

- very liberal guy January 19, 2009, 9:05 PM

Bush was awful enough without dolloping on your own awfulness by manipulating the kids into mouthing your politics on the internets. And no, hamming kids are no more appealing than hamming adults, although we should blame the director in their case. As a personal home movie, it might have made a charming family vignette; publishing it out here is just gross.

Oh, and Ak Mom, you should climb out of your bunker more often; the stale air seems to be affecting your brain.

TheBestYet January 19, 2009, 9:15 PM

ak mom, we live in a country where you can do this due to many people, Democrats and Republicans and other parties writing a constitution that protects freedom of speech, and that same diverse group fighting for our rights. Bush/Cheney have almost destroyed this country in the last 8 years, and the FALSE ISSUE of blaming the tax raise that you are GOING To have to eventually have BECAUSE OF THE REPUBLICANS’ wild spending, blaming that on Obama…just totally amazes me. I simply cannot understand people who trot out the tired old, “blame the Democrats for higher taxes”, when it was Bush SR and Bush JR who both led us into an unbelievable fiscal mess. Don’t rewrite history.

mojomomma January 19, 2009, 9:20 PM

I for one loved it. I will not say more except ak mom don’t you have a state to run.

Lauri T January 19, 2009, 9:36 PM

This is one of the cutest things I’ve seen on the internet. Your daughter is adorable. People who commented that you’re exploiting her need to get a life. Some people just don’t have a sense of humor. Keep up the great videos.

Dodi January 19, 2009, 10:16 PM

That’s just great, you are teaching your daughter disrespect at such a young age!! Don’t worry about how President Bush taught her about security, and how to be Patriotic and how not to let another country come in and kill our family members. Be sure to teach her how her boyfriend doesn’t even salute the American Flag.

A caring voter January 19, 2009, 10:52 PM

“President” Bush deserves no respect, Dodi, since he purposely caused his office and this country to lose the respect of the rest of the world. He is a war criminal. He is incompetent. And he is a scoundrel, as are the rest of you cowards who use the flag like a skirt to hide behind to commit crimes and hurt people. Face reality, you lost the election, and for once reason won the day. Do this country a favor and either do something positive, or shut the hell up.

Tom January 19, 2009, 11:19 PM

Cute & Funny!
As for the politics:
I respect both Bush & Obama - I wish them all the best. Everyone seems happy to see a change. In reality, it will be quite similar - you are the only one that can change.
The President serves for our National security. Bush has done so & Obama will do the same - Same security of Defense.
If the population would offer the same support to Bush in the past few years that Obama is receiving, you would be happier with yourselves. Obama is a smart man and will try to do what he thinks is best. However, if the people fail to stick with him and work hard - as he has stated; the population will say the same.
Very few will ever see what a President of the United States of America has to undertake. Most of us wouldn’t last a week.
Regardless of your opinion, have respect for Bush & Obama. If you want to make a difference, get involved.
No armchair quarterbacks needed.

K. January 19, 2009, 11:39 PM

Dodi and ak Mom, I will apologize to you for the not being dealt the whole picture. I am a recently retired military person, caught up in this crazy war which has truly led us down a dark path of destruction. Major mistakes (regardless of us being human) were called on this one, and has cost us countless lives (to include those lost right here in our own frontyards..forget the backyard), manpower, man-hours, equipment, dollars, sanity, family stability and the list goes on. We aren’t asking you to bash your beliefs in Bush, but you do need to recognize the damage that has occurred during his reign. And trust me when I say….the enemy declares us to be the true terrorist, based on our undeniable knee-jerk actions and mistakes. At this point any change is better than what we have. And if it got any worst, what’s to complain about….
Recently retired warfighter

mich January 19, 2009, 11:44 PM

So disrespectful. I agree he made some mistakes however he was and still is until Tuesday the President of the United States. I am tired of all the disrespect and what it teaches our children! Case in point this video!

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 12:25 AM

I THINK YOU ARE NOT SO GOOD MOM!!!! ALLOWING YOUR CHILD TO DO THIS…

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 2:34 AM

Wow, what a great way to teach a child this. I can understand if the child was old enough to totally understand, but i dont think this child knew any better. It is bad parenting and very distasteful to teach your child this kind of thing.

E January 20, 2009, 3:03 AM

“He is my boyfriend”
Howw cute! I like the video.
Thumbs up, don’t listen to the other commenters. Bush is their bf.

David January 20, 2009, 3:14 AM

Why is it bad parenting to teach your child the value of clear thought, reasoning, and critical self inquiry? This child obviously has parents who are able to think for themselves, and have a sense of humor. And as for this child not being old enough to “totally understand”, even a ficus would have enough instinct to realize what a lying, ethically and morally anemic miscreant George W. Bush is. If only conservatives had as much intelligence as this toddler has.