This Toddler is Sad to See Bush Go Bye Bye

As the nation welcomes Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, one three-year-old looks back fondly on George W. Bush's tenure as Commander in Chief. As seen on the O'Reilly Factor.

Want to embed this video on your site? Grab the YouTube code.

see more photos see more photos
Barack Obama Obama Family's Matching Style

next: The Obama Girls Are Dolls ...
Garinn January 20, 2009, 3:44 AM

Teaching a child the value of clear thought, reasoning, and critical self inquiry isn’t bad parenting. But that’s not what is happening here. This parent seems to think its funny to use an impressionable child to spout their political views. Would you be laughing if this was a video of a little girl saying God Hates Fags? Just because you don’t like bush doesn’t make it alright to exploit a little girl who understands nothing about what she is saying other than “mommy” told her to say it.

Frankly, I’m disgusted.

Melanie January 20, 2009, 9:39 AM

I am a conservative Mother and I just wanted to comment on this video. Did I find it funny? Yes I giggled at the video. Did I like it and would I watch it again or show it to my friends. Probably not. I think the problem is that I do not think that it is right to disrespect our President no matter who they are. I did not vote for President Elect Obama, but I will show him the respect he deserves as our President. I will also discourage other who do talk bad about him. I might not agree with some of President Elect Obabma ideas or solutions to fix this country, but I will support him because he is the man our country elected to do so. Believe me, I didn’t always agree with President Bush, but I support and respect him. We might find out someday that some of the choices he made where the right ones and he new a little more about the problems than we as a country ever did.

Raye January 20, 2009, 10:14 AM

I thought it was adorable… lets not take into consideration what a miserable and hard eight years it’s been. don’t you think our kids know how hard it’s been? don’t you think the 50 children abandoned by their parents in nebraska are asking why? had the recession not happened.. would these kids not be now homeless and without a loving caring family? using our kids to show what a horrid and selfish president we had and what a loving and giving and family oriented president we are recieving is a great idea! our kids learn from our mistakes.. hopefully none of the bushes ever make office again! and we can make a wonderful recovery in our country and start giving a damn about our own without caring about everyone else for a change!!!!!!

Patsy January 20, 2009, 11:25 AM

How disrespectful you people are. you do not know what you would do in President Bush’s shoes!!!!
Do you think he got up and said “I think I will start a war and send our kids off to die” Shows how ignorant people are. You wait till you are in a position to make decisions before you spout off!!!!

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 11:30 AM

The old joke was kids are taught the Pledge of Allegiance before the know what “pledge” or “allegiance” mean. And that’s considered good citizenship and taken very seriously—it’s a law, isn’t it? (and it was USED by GHWBush to get elected in ‘88). This is obviously light-hearted and not a serious life lesson or whatever the conservatives here seem to think it is. There is serious propaganda out in the world, this isn’t it!

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 11:41 AM

The glory of this country is that anyone can grow up to be president. The tragedy is that he did.

Ralph

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 12:47 PM

Raye, the 35 children left under Nebraska’s Safe Haven Law had nothing to do with the current political or economic climates. Most were mentally challenged teens that their caregivers could not handle any more.

I just hope Obama can live up to all of these expectations. He’ll make his share of mistakes too. I would hate to see some of your reactions when you realize he really can’t walk on water.

David January 20, 2009, 2:05 PM

—Do you think he got up and said “I think I will start a war and send our kids off to die”—
In answer to your question, Patsy: As a matter of fact, he did just that. This illegal war was planned by Bush’s cronies (later his cabinet) long before he became president in order to ram Democracy down other country’s throats and enrich Bush/Cheney’s Saudi friends, and their corporate criminal associates, ie Halliburton, Blackwater, Exxon etc. So, yes Patsy, I DO THINK I’D KNOW WHAT TO DO IN PRESIDENT BUSH’S SHOES!!!! For one thing, I’d wouldn’t break the law. And for another, I wouldn’t behave in an intellectually pig-ignorant manner!

Liza January 20, 2009, 2:49 PM

I think it’s very funny and cute - not like the little girl said ANYTHING even SLIGHTLY negative. Get a life, people! Funny is funny and the video only expresses what 78 percent of the country feels!

Dodi January 20, 2009, 2:55 PM

Okay David I guess you would believe that the war was illegal, because you also believe that President Bush made that decision overnight. If it hadn’t been for Clintons mistakes in the first place we wouldn’t have had to go to war. And loose the brave men and women to fight to keep our country safe. Try showing a little respect. But then again you “followers” never want to see your mistakes only to point out others. It was distasteful.

David January 20, 2009, 3:49 PM

Dodi. YOU are the follower. Because you obviously adhere to the typical right-wing nutjob defense of blaming one’s mistakes on others. 9/11 happened on Bush’s watch. He ignored numerous warnings -where have you been the last 8 years? Here’s a little lesson for you: A cornerstone of fascism is lack of accountability. Another is handing over control of a government to corporations. Bush and his criminal friends have laid both those cornerstones. And that is why this country is in such trouble. You need to revisit reality and American history; there you will find a belligerent lack of accountability, unadulterated arrogance, and the careless waste of innocent lives that started with Nixon, was perfected under Reagan, and ran amuck during under the Bush crime family. Blaming Clinton for Bush’s crimes is a pathetic cry for help. And one last thing: There’s nothing more distasteful than a president who commits crimes and encourages others to commit crimes. You know, crimes like torture. Followers torture. Don’t they? Remember Nuremberg?

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 3:56 PM

Dodi,

Clinton’s mistakes? Not sure if you know this but ever hear about the 9-11 committee’s report? You know, Bush and his White House had a report saying that an attack on US soil was imminent? That happened during the time Bush was in office. They ignored it. 3,000 people died.

Iraq… The other cluster f—-, was actually left unfinished by George Bush 41.

As for disrespect. This girl said nothing disrespectful. Nothing. If you’d like to talk about disrespect, go post on a blog about Fox News or Sean Hannity. They are the kings/queens of disrespect.

“Followers”: You’re the one defending Bush after the tragedy that was his presidency. Maybe it’s time to step back and take another look at the situation.

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 4:56 PM

From the mouths of babes—Good riddance!

Historybuff January 20, 2009, 6:11 PM

Looks to me as if the socialists/liberals who voted in this Marxist need to study up on American history. There is nothing for which he stands for which our founding fathers fought and died. This is the first time barrackades were set up to cut the “common” people off from the “elite” in Washington D.C. for such an event. That should scream at you people that something is wrong with this “new deal”.

danielle January 20, 2009, 7:51 PM

Hahahahahaahahaha! LOVE IT!

Tyler From Oregon January 20, 2009, 9:24 PM

If you made this video, kill yourself. You are a shameful person and an even worse parent. I despise you and you are certainly no true American.

Johanna January 20, 2009, 9:25 PM

Who knows maybe she will hate Obama and can reshot her video in four years…nothing like disrespect pretending to be humor.

I just keep thinking what comes around goes around!!

It's me January 20, 2009, 9:25 PM

What a stupid parent. Enjoy these next 4 years of being led by this gangster, pot-smoking socialist. I can’t wait to hand over my paycheck to the government to fund another social program aimed at keeping lazy people from working. Nice job morons.

claire January 20, 2009, 9:25 PM

pathetic and sad I can not believe some parent would use their child like this, how sad! they should be ashamed . how un-american and disrespectful

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 9:26 PM

How truly disgusting…what are you teaching your child…disrespect. You are a disgrace as a parent. Hey, maybe a terrorist will drop a bomb on your house..then you may finally hold what President Bush has done for this country in some regard. Typical low class leftist.