This Toddler is Sad to See Bush Go Bye Bye

As the nation welcomes Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, one three-year-old looks back fondly on George W. Bush's tenure as Commander in Chief. As seen on the O'Reilly Factor.

Want to embed this video on your site? Grab the YouTube code.

see more photos see more photos
Barack Obama Obama Family's Matching Style

next: The Obama Girls Are Dolls ...
Citizen Bob January 20, 2009, 9:26 PM

That was simply awful! The parents of that cute girl should be ashamed of themselves for using their child to promote their warped agenda. Thank you Mr. President for keeping us safe for 8 years. You have my respect and thanks.I didn’t vote for our new President, but he’s now my President and I will show him respect.

j January 20, 2009, 9:27 PM

SILLY LIB’S. JUST MORE HIPPIE B.S. . WOODSTOCK IS CALLING. HAVE FUN IN LA LA LAND!!

phyl January 20, 2009, 9:28 PM

Maybe you should try teaching your child respect for a President of the U.S., any President of the U.S. Also, be thankful you still have her and that she was not on one of the planes that crashed on 9/11. It is disgraceful that you would use a child to put across your hatred.

Fran January 20, 2009, 9:31 PM

YOU ARE A TERRIBLE MOM!!!

Army Wife January 20, 2009, 9:31 PM

As an Army Wife and a mother myself, this video makes me sick! I am a Republican who supports Bush and I did not vote for Obama. Although I didn’t vote for Obama, I will still give him the respect he deserves just for the simple fact that he is our President. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You are lucky that there are men like my husband who fight for your freedom to condemn a President of our country and to condemn everything that they stand for!

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 9:33 PM

Just think This cute little girl getting torn to pieces from the womb is now going to be encouraged. Shes cute to all of you now but you would not have let it bother you if she was killed in the womb. YOU phoney, FAke people are living a lie.

karen January 20, 2009, 9:34 PM

How sad that parents use a beautiful child to slander the outgoing President of the United States. Promote your political agendas without puppeting your own child. George W. Bush was (is) a man of integrity and honor who brought respect back to the White House after the trashing by the infamous slime ball Clinton couple. In addition, he kept your precious child SAFE from the evil ones out there who wish to destroy her. Shame on you.

Donna January 20, 2009, 9:34 PM

Someone should tell her that her “boyfriend” has never fought one minute of a day for her and he never will. He will teach her many things too like it is ok to sit and be indoctrinated with hate under the disguise of religion, the great Rev. Wright would never approve! Later she can still have a guilt free abortion if she chooses the wrong boyfriend as her baby’s daddy, who knows maybe she will be lucky enough to visit all 57 states too!

Jen January 20, 2009, 9:35 PM

Bush will go down in history who has had more back bone to stand up for what is right than any President Im aware of!
His resolve, conviction,faith in God and has always been the best interest of the country despite the liberal media. Propaganda will work now doesnt it? He still is a person despite what people may think or say, he still was our President like it or not! God bless George Bush and his family.

Jeff January 20, 2009, 9:35 PM

I have a sense of humor (love Carlin, Ron White, Larry the Cable Guy, etc.) and I can appreciate funny home movies, but for those of you that are chalking this up to just casual fun and ragging on the people who complain as “not having a sense of humor”, I think you are way over-simplifying this. The thing that really bothers me is that the kid probably does not know what the meaning is behind these comments. Would you think the same thing if the kid thanked Bill Clinton for teaching her about lying under oath and sexual harassment - I guess it depends on what the meaning if “is” is.

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 9:35 PM

Citizen Bob,

Maybe W. “kept us safe” for seven years but he dropped the ball the first year. It is the men who fail the office out of arrogance (Bush, Nixon) who disgrace the office, not the people who point it out.

Citizen Ray

LJB January 20, 2009, 9:36 PM

I remember years ago when the “mean spirited” slogan, targeted at the republicans, was begun by the left. We all know it was just a bunch of propaganda put on by the truly mean spirited group. Yea, what a cute little girl……for now. What a nasty little witch she’ll grow up to be. Soooo sad!!

Missing GW January 20, 2009, 9:37 PM

to all the Bush Bashers out there - GET OVER IT!! I know it is tough to like an individual who is honest and godly, but hey that is your problem not mine, or that little girl. You must not really care for Obama as well - He tells us there is a long road ahead, we need to work together, we need to be a community and show humanity to all - By continuing the booing and etc is not a good start for that. I am so disgusted with these peeps that say they love America and being apart of America and you show no respect for the man in office! I am proud to be American, I am proud to be a Christian and proud to be a Republican- I don’t come close to agreeing with Obamas beliefs or ways, however he now is president and am proud of my “decent” fellow Americans that respect him as same instead of degrading and blasting him since they don’t care for his beliefs or views as well. So AMERICA wake up, get a life and by all means can you ask like mature adults instead of a bunch of whiners!! Move on and hold your tongue - your future depends on it!!

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 9:37 PM

Disgraceful…

black_&_independent January 20, 2009, 9:37 PM

just a few words:

…cute video—great production savvy. lastly—-AK MOM = SARAH PALIN. yep—we know it’s you hockey mama! you can run—but u can’t hide. go eat some moose why don’t cha! okie dokie.

nc mom January 20, 2009, 9:39 PM

This was absolutely disrestpectful to an american president. George Bush keep this country safe when it was not popular. Anyone who likes this display is not American and the deomcrats caused this fiscla meltdown. Five years ago Bush told congress because of Clintons deregulation this woulf happen they avoided, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd allowed it also. Bush wanted to privitise SS they complined about that. You Obamabots will run this country into the ground because he has no experience except dealing a corrupt poltical machine for Illinois

justmom January 20, 2009, 9:40 PM

I really think this is a shame! My husband and did not vote for President Obama, but we never bad mouthed him or spoke disrespectfully of him because of who he was and what he stood for, we were always mindful that there were little ears listening and what that may teach them about respect for their peers. OUR former President Bush, may have not done things the way we all think he should have, but the truth is he was OUR President, of this wonderful and blessed nation. I just wish that parents would start teaching their children respect, and a little old addage my parents taught, “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.” And your daughter is so beautiful.

CantBelieveMyEars January 20, 2009, 9:40 PM

This is the most disguting form of child exploitation I have EVER seen.
Cute? Don’t think so!

stillsafefromterrorists January 20, 2009, 9:41 PM

no bombings in recent history…little girl can’t remember the towers falling, can she??? Wonder how her folks will represent that one to her??? No mention of the failed security of Clinton’s crew, I’m sure!!! (Or perhaps it will be eliminated from their “creative” rewriting of history…) …Does this little one also believe that the rewritten NASA data that Gore has crafted also mean that the world is suffering from “global warming”…oh, I’m sorry, now it’s “climate change”(since they were caught)…natural course of our planet, folks…tune in to more than Rach and the msnbc goofballs to get your true facts…lending $ to people with no means to pay will ALWAYS lead to foreclosures…and on, and on, and on…wake up, people…

Adam-Brooklyn,NY January 20, 2009, 9:48 PM

Hey if you don’t like this video do me a favor and don’t watch it you conservative fools! Who told you it was online Fox Noise?? This little girl is adorable. It is very true Bush has not taught us much except to be afraid of everything. Obama is the man and your gonna deal with him for the next EIGHT YEARS!!!!