This Toddler is Sad to See Bush Go Bye Bye

As the nation welcomes Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, one three-year-old looks back fondly on George W. Bush's tenure as Commander in Chief. As seen on the O'Reilly Factor.

Want to embed this video on your site? Grab the YouTube code.

see more photos see more photos
Barack Obama Obama Family's Matching Style

next: The Obama Girls Are Dolls ...
What happen to MORALS AND VALUES January 20, 2009, 9:58 PM

What a sense of HUMOR!!! It was in fact cute in away but very disturbing to stomach. How could a mother allow a cute little girl to do her dirty work..:-( Yes, Bush has messed up a lot over the years and I’m sure he understands how most Americans feel towards him but still he’s human and we are not to judge…As far as Mr. Barack Obama…I LOVE IT!!!! “YES WE CAN” and “Yes WE DID.” Obama gives so much hope for the American people…Im so proud to share this part of history with my family…Obama has shown me…DREAMS can COME TRUE!!! I hope we dont forget to THANK the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON….GOD, for he is the one that created Obama…I THANK GOD for a God-fearing MAN…and now Thanks to Obama I love AMERICA and will be so grateful and humble to join the ARMY and allow him to soon be my Commander in Chief!!!! We all are so proud of this Beautiful day but who are we to judge and slander Mr. Bush…we have to work together to make this NATION AS ONE…So what if Obama is raising taxes…Good then…thats the problem we as people are so caught up on me-me-me and I-I-I…well my family and I have struggled for years and we are doing our best to overcome this hardship…and when we reach our goals…We wont complain about taxes…in fact we will pay our tithes and offerings, give to charity, and help in anyway we can…Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins…I pray for Mr. Bush and Mr. Obama and most important I will die to make sure I do my BEST to raise my children with MORALS and VALUES…I just wouldnt be able to allow my children to be apart of such disgrace….We LOVE YOU OBAMA…MAY God have MERCY on ALL OF US…

-Mark January 20, 2009, 9:59 PM

Please, how weak.

You sad little people.

Herder January 20, 2009, 10:04 PM

I think all you people who are butt hurt about this video should maybe concentrate your anger on more deserving parents, try the Phelps clan (Westboro Baptist Church) who have their babies holding signs that say “God hates fags”, and who’s to forget the parents sending their babies out with bombs strapped to their chests. What country were you talking about that got arrested for things like this? Get a clue, get a life, and get over yourselves. There are much worse things to spout off about from your cushy computer chairs.

Kathleen Kennedy January 20, 2009, 10:08 PM

What an adorable little girl !! I am so happy George Bush has kept her safe and sound for her entire life. It would have been horrible if she had been blown to bits in a shopping mall explosion, or if her lungs had disintegrated from poison gas. Let’s hope her new boyfriend can do the same for her, and for her mother. This way we can continue to see her mother manipulate her own daughter for political purposes for the next several years.

Jim January 20, 2009, 10:14 PM

This is a bit offensive to me. I lost a close friend and an acquaintance in the World Trade Center ATTACK. I haven’t lost any since. Nor do I expect to because I see that President Obama is reassing his point of view by keeping several of the Bush policies intact.

You can moan and groan about everything else about President Bush but, I feel, he kept us safe.

When history is told from a different light, different from the current cultural inculcation, I would like to hear this child’s reaction to the manipulation her parents put her up to.

Irritated at whiners January 20, 2009, 10:19 PM

Waah waah wahhh don’t you people have anything better to do? People like you all bitching about this video make me sad to be an American. You are all a bunch of whiney babies. Oh no, I’m offended! GET OVER IT. BUSH SUCKED, IT’S FUNNY. If you don’t like it, click the little red “X” on the top right hand corner of your screen. No one cares, it’s the internet. Go watch Fox news you sheep.

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 10:21 PM

“It would have been horrible if she had been blown to bits in a shopping mall explosion, or if her lungs had disintegrated from poison gas.”

You mean like Bush has been doing to Iraqi’s for 7 years?

Get a clue “Ms. Kennedy.”

hpqvt156589 January 20, 2009, 10:23 PM

Pretty tasteless exploitation of a 3 y.o. girl. I hope Democrats have this much of a “sense of humor” when the Obama-bashing videos hit the net.

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 10:30 PM

“I hope Democrats have this much of a “sense of humor” when the Obama-bashing videos hit the net.”

They are already around. And Obama didn’t have 8 years to not be a bad president. George Bush was the worst president in history. He represented us terribly. He made the world hate us even more. Check out the approval ratings. They speak for themselves. As for the video, I think it’s adorable. Don’t let these tightwads get to you. I’m sure they all laughed at the McCain kids.

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 10:32 PM

“Irritated at Whiners”…now isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black!!

Kathleen Kennedy January 20, 2009, 10:33 PM

You get a clue, “Anonymous”. Bush hasn’t done anything to Iraqi’s but give them their freedom to manipulate their kids into making political videos without being murdered for it. I love how all of you people who voted for Obama, Mr. Let’s All Get Along, can’t let go of your Bush Hatred. For all of your peace nik blather, you sure are a bunch of hateful whiners.

Kathleen Kennedy January 20, 2009, 10:37 PM

Hey “Anonymous”, why don’t you publish your name? Typical coward.

hpqvt156589 January 20, 2009, 10:39 PM

“They are already around”, Bush is the devil, blah-blah-blah.

You already prove my point. You couldn’t even wait ten minutes to get all anal, and I didn’t even say anything about Obama. You life is going to be hell the next FOUR years. I promise….

Ellen January 20, 2009, 10:47 PM

George Bush was the worst president in history? You must not be old enough to remember Jimmy Carter. Perhaps you cannot read either? Hit a few history books kid!

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 11:10 PM

Enemy calling us “terrorists”?? What do you expect them to say? “Americans are an overflowing cup of human goodness…”,nice things? Geezzzz….

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 11:44 PM

a reply to it’s me: “gangster, pot-smoking socialist”? HUH? It is always a plus to think before you speak. Compare Obama to Bush and think about drug use, smoking, illegal activities. Bush corners the market. Bush/Cheney also cornered the market on giving tax money to friends, regardless of them actually earning it.Perhaps you will think more clearly if you stop smoking whatevery funny stuff it is that causes your hazy view of everything.

Anonymous January 20, 2009, 11:55 PM

Kathleen Kennedy - there are 434 people in the US with your name… so your bravery is awesome, assuming that is really your name. Frankly, having been online longer than most, I would give it a 50% chance.

Your names for people you disagree with: hateful whiners, and typical coward, “and been horrible if she had been blown to bits in a shopping mall explosion, or if her lungs had disintegrated from poison gas” - all quotes from you, just on this page.

Perhaps therapy would help with your anger.

Beth January 21, 2009, 12:29 AM

Oh my gosh. Have you all missed the point? Why is it OK to “force” our religeous beliefs on our children but not our political beliefs? We ALL raise our children as small versions of ourselves until they are old enough or smart enough to tell us they either agree or disagree. It IS our job as parents to do the best we know how to mold our children into the adults WE THINK they should be. As a Christian one wouldn’t raise their child to be Jewish any more than as a Democrat would raise their child to be a Republican.

This parent (Mom and/or Dad) is sharing his or her views and beliefs with the daughter they love. This little girl is absolutely adorable and probably couldn’t care less about what she is saying right now. She’s obvious very well spoken and quite comfortable in front of the camera. Someday she will be famous or not. Someday we will all know her or someone just like her. Her parents have a great sense of humor. Her parents Are doing the best job they know how. NO one has the right to tell ANYONE else how to raise their children. Not you, not me and not even their parents. This seems like a very happy and healthy little girl.

Let the power of love be stronger than the love of power.

neocon January 21, 2009, 12:52 AM

Hope she grows up to be a proud member of the GOP. XD

G daddy January 21, 2009, 1:02 AM

This is just sad. David, clearly u have no balls, but u knew that already. Jen, you are just a very misguided person. K, I think u are only a legend in your own mind no one believes u get a life. And to a caring voter, u are simply another whiner. How sad this truly is that a mother would exploit her child this way.

GMan