This Toddler is Sad to See Bush Go Bye Bye

As the nation welcomes Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, one three-year-old looks back fondly on George W. Bush's tenure as Commander in Chief. As seen on the O'Reilly Factor.

Want to embed this video on your site? Grab the YouTube code.

see more photos see more photos
Barack Obama Obama Family's Matching Style

next: The Obama Girls Are Dolls ...
Bull0718 January 21, 2009, 1:10 AM

I HOPE Obama will lead this county into the next realm. When you have videos like this, you have people that only WANT what THEY WANT, “REMEMBRANCE”. What you do not have is what Obama has called for, CHANGE for AMERICA. This deters from change and ONLY focuses on the past.

Until you forgive the past you cannot participate in the future.

tom January 21, 2009, 1:10 AM

I loved Bush, but he was a party to the REAL culpirt—-(can you spell Cheney?)—the “former” VP ought to be arrested by the Haig first thing in the morning, tried, convicted and delivered-(signed, sealed and delivered)-to those who have been wrongfully held at Gitmo for them to do as they wish!!!! the VP is the REAL CRIMNAL!!!

Anonymous January 21, 2009, 1:17 AM

This is a form of child abuse. Remember when some kid had his Alzheimer stricken grandmother pointing a gun at her own head and talking smack? Same difference. Kaylee Anthony was this girls age.

poemworld January 21, 2009, 1:20 AM

This video is going to be on Faux’s O’Lielly show tomorrow, Wednesday. Congratulations! As the father of a five year-old daughter and a former sailor, I’m only sorry I didn’t think of this first. It’s brilliant, funny, and I suppose completely on-target, considering all the wingnuts spitting on their keyboards while whining, gnashing teeth and rending garments! ROFLMAO! Well done! Please, a sequel, encore, encore!

No snark, all sincere, just in case. And thanks again for lifting my spirits even higher than PRESIDENT Obama’s inauguration.

A day without pResident Bush is like a day without gangrene.

Anonymous January 21, 2009, 1:25 AM

I am an American and I married a Canadian and I now live in Canada. I have met many people who travel here from around the world. I am constantly having to defend being an American, most people in other countries including the one I am currantly living in think most Americans are nothing but bad mouthing, overbearing bullies. Its very sad that those who bad mouth OUR former President instead of supporting whoever the AMERICAN people decided to put in office, and especially on the internet. What this must protray to other countries not to mention the next generation?. What happened to being Patriotic?

Mark January 21, 2009, 1:27 AM

That’s APPALLING! Way to disrespect The President. By doing this, people open the door to disrespect subsequent Presidents. And using children is a NEW LOW! That child should be taken from that Mother. I would classify what she did as ABUSE. It’s NOT FUNNY! This is the problem with our culture. Sad.

Obama January 21, 2009, 1:27 AM

Bull,

Yea, when I look back and realize Franklin Roosevelt unjustly threw Amercian citizens in prison camps or that Harry Truman committed nuclear atrocity war crimes against the Japanese people, I realize Bush’s transgressions, perceived or real, are realatively High School compared to those two war criminals. Yet when we look forward we can now put FDR’s statue up in the mall and tout Truman (who left office with a 22% approval rating) as a “great” president. So just remember: “forgiving the past” is hardly applicable to Bush alone.

bitethis January 21, 2009, 1:35 AM

poemworld, you sound more like a pimp than a father. I feel sorry for your daughter.

Debbie January 21, 2009, 1:40 AM

I think this is poor parenting! Also, almost 1/2 of voting Americans did not want to see Obama in office. President George Bush was not perfect but I would take his leadership and values again for four more years, if it would have been possible! And by the way, you think your child is so cute doing this bashing, what about the thousands of aborted babies that take place every day that will never have the opportunity to “bash” a President? DP

Tolerance January 21, 2009, 1:41 AM

Disgusting…I’m sure if I forced my 3 year old son to spout anti-Obama rhetoric and posted it on the web, most of you idol worshipping Obamaniacs would be up in arms asking social services to remove him from a “dangerous” home. Good parents should let kids be kids and not mix them up in what is obviously a controversial issue. Your side won, show some class and extend the open hand of unity that our new President has urged all of us to do instead of using your child to get one last jab at our former President and showing you truly do not believe in the ideals of which President Obama and you, as a supporter, speak. Or, maybe you really don’t believe in “Hope” or “Change” at all?

Steve January 21, 2009, 2:24 AM

Well put HIM.

This is garbage.

Some great parents here!

Nell January 21, 2009, 2:27 AM

These liberal losers should be ashamed of themselves. If it weren’t for George Bush (THE greatest president in my lifetime), we wouldn’t have been safe for all these years after 9/11. Does he get any credit for that? Of course not because the horses rear-ends that run the media and the liberal hollywood communists will not acknowledge any of it. Just you wait….history will prove that George the 43rd was the greatest. WE LOVE YOU GEORGE AND MISS YOU!!! God help us all after today. What a joke to have a guy who’s good at reading teleprompters at the helm…..the one accomplishment of someone with zero experience. This kids parents should be extremely ashamed at themselves. Such disrespect they teach their kid???! I feel sorry for the kid.

Fideist January 21, 2009, 2:28 AM

“On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics.” — B.A.O. 1/20/2009

This video seems to be another fine example of “petty grievances” from the left. Keep up the making of your leader out to be a liar, and engendering distrust on the right.

Bull0718 January 21, 2009, 2:57 AM

Obama, I only GUESS, that you were not of adult age during FDR’s administration. But I do strongly SUSPECT that ANY member of your ”Family” served in during WWII or any other conflict.

Both my Father and Grandfather served during WWII. This was “in my opinion” vastly different than current conflicts. My grandfather, who served as a flight commander finished the “European” front, and was waiting to be sent to invade Japan.

My Father passed prior to meeting me since he was assonated during the attack on Perl Harbor by the Japanese during the bombing of the PAC headquarters building.

During conversations with my grandfather about the war, He told me that he hated that the president had used the A-Bomb and imprisoned any Japanese in Hawaii and within the continental U.S. but told me that during that time that it was necessary to save our solders, including himself, and secure our homeland. Until his dying day he felt that all “Americans” knew what sacrifices for our country meant.

Do you or anyone you speak for understand what “OUR” flag represents or was paid with?

As I stated prior to this reply, this is a time of “CHANGE” and “Re-MAKING” America. Not a time to move to the past. Nor is it a time to remain in the past.

Please listen to the real Omabas’ Oratory from 01-20-09.

Big Tom January 21, 2009, 3:13 AM

Some of you commenters are total loons especially whoever posted as “tolerance”. The reason this is funny is the playful sarcasm. I doubt that, were you to make a video, it would be anything other than hateful, misinformed and/or racist. I have seen very little criticism of Obama that was pointed at his odd character traits, probably because he carries himself with great dignity. So yeah, we would hate your video, because it wouldn’t be Funny.

T January 21, 2009, 5:31 AM

This is appalling.
Where is the respect for the Office of the Commander in Chief, the President of the United States of America?
You don’t need to respect the man, but the position. The man is a visual representation of that office.
By not doing so, you insult the choices we are permitted to make as a Nation.

Not only is there absolutely no respect here, I find you disgusting that you would use a child for such a display.

Please and Thank You MOM January 21, 2009, 7:00 AM

Poor parenting! I am appalled at the lack of respect. THIS is what the NEW generation is teaching their children?? Just like the ones that booed President Bush during the Inauguration. I do not recall past Presidents ever being booed. These parents are raising this sweet little girl to have no respect.. Is it funny, NO. If you worked in the Public Schools you would see what POOR parents there are now days. They don’t teach their children to respect anything or anyone including the Teachers, Principals or other adults and students. I may not like Obama, but he is now my president and I hope he keeps all the 500 promises he made during the past 2 years. Because if he does not, and he falters one bit, I am expecting to see THESE parents in a video eating crow.. Actually crap would be better.. All you idiots that think the “ New and Improved President” Obama is the new Messiah, think again, because when he screws up… and he will, all the world will be watching, including all the Republicans that have had to stand by and watch how President Bush and the Republican Party have been treated by the Democrats. I would NEVER disrespect anyone as these parents have coached their child to do. And for the WHOLE NATION to see !! Wonder if the next thing they will coach her to do is to steal for them, to lie for them, to be hateful towards others OR worse?
Gee what Wonderful parents you have Little Girl.. You should be REALLY PROUD of them. Tell Mommy and Daddy that they really should be teaching you the Pledge of Allegiance, to sing the National Anthem and to STAND when the United States of America’s Flag is presented. But honey, ya know what; I doubt they know any of that Patriotic stuff their selves anyway. And just the fact that they did teach her to do this, shows the lack of respect that the parents have as well. Great Americans you are Mom and Dad!! Now apologize to my country and MY Former President. You make me SICK!!

Anonymous January 21, 2009, 7:28 AM

“He’s my boyfriend.” Funny. Yet…

I think it’s completely classless that someone would use a kid to mock a guy who’s been THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD for the past 8 years. Have some cojones. Do it yourself. Be in your own video. Yeah, she’s cute, but still. My question is: when is it free game on B.O.? Or will the liberal left attack me for being 1)racist, 2) un-American, or 3) heartless?

C’mon. Lemme know. You reap what you sow. The liberals need to understand this. My conservatives got smoked out over the past 2 years for not sticking to their roots, and it needed to happen. But I’m giving President Obama all of my support. EVEN when people can disrespect a former President. DISGUSTING.

lucky101 January 21, 2009, 7:36 AM

How tragic…using your toddler to forward your own agenda. Is that the best you can do? I guess the real tragedy is ANYONE can become a parent!

KJH January 21, 2009, 7:41 AM

As a teacher who has dealt with students in an urban setting and now in a rural one, I’d like to thank all you “parents” who don’t see any danger in the disrespectfulness of this video. Agree or disagree with Bush, love or hate him, he was still the President. I’ll think of you parents fondly today when I deal with your disrespectful & mouthy students. The saddest part of this is the kids, they are all great kids and I love them regardless of how they behave, but they, like our nation, are subject to poor leadership sometimes. Please grow up and act like parents not disrespectful teenagers (I target that at both sides - the video makers and those who name their kids after evil tyrants).