This Toddler is Sad to See Bush Go Bye Bye

As the nation welcomes Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, one three-year-old looks back fondly on George W. Bush's tenure as Commander in Chief. As seen on the O'Reilly Factor.

Want to embed this video on your site? Grab the YouTube code.

see more photos see more photos
Barack Obama Obama Family's Matching Style

next: The Obama Girls Are Dolls ...
LIdad January 21, 2009, 8:17 AM

i am curious to see how this “cute little girl” feels in twenty-thirty years when the bill comes for the MASSIVE spending that her “kissy kissy” Obama is going to put through. that is if we are here in twenty-thirty years after the terrorists are released into our country because Guantanamo was closed and their country of origin didnt want them back… God help us… this kid will vote in 12-14 years…

J January 21, 2009, 8:24 AM

Disgusting.

Jimmy January 21, 2009, 8:26 AM

Pitiful manipulation of a child. The person responsible for what this child has learned in order to make this video, is none other than her mother. The mother should be ashamed of herself. Her mother taught her all that is mentioned, not President Bush. Pitiful. Let her be a child and quit using her as a shield.

Richard January 21, 2009, 8:31 AM

One of the most disrespectful things I’ve ever seen. This sure does set a great example for a “Mom” Website. So it’s okay if your President from the past has an affair, and almost gets impeached but President Bush makes a few mistakes and he gets this. Grow up people, I don’t Like Obama but I will not disrespect the Office. You left wing idiots are what’s wrong with this country.

Ed January 21, 2009, 8:33 AM

Garbage.

Anonymous January 21, 2009, 8:33 AM

I think this was awful. Lets see what you liberal people have to say when we are attacked now that George Bush is not watching over our secutity.

Momtothefifthdegree January 21, 2009, 8:33 AM

As the mother of four girls and one boy, I can honestly say this video has helped me tremendously. It has assisted me in remembering that I never want to use my children to promote my political views. It has served as my daily reminder of the classlessness to which this country has fallen prey. As someone once said, “One will never go broke underestimating the taste of the American public” and if this “mother” (I hesitate to use this term with anyone who would make the effort to produce something like this) wants to make some money, I suggest she visit Hollywood with this adorable little girl where she will encounter a captive audience. Maybe Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher will put this little girl in their next video. http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/breitbart/2009/01/19/where-were-you-celebrities-after-911/

NOT AMUSED  January 21, 2009, 8:38 AM

GREAT PARENTS!!! How dare you use your young daughter to spew your hate for you. If you do not like George Bush, that’s fine, but do not teach your daughter hate. You have gone against everything President Obama is trying to stop- HATE. I really feel sorry for your daughter, she has no idea what you are teaching her, but will soon learn to hate as she gets older, is that what yous want? SHAME ON YOU, GROW UP!!!!!!

Tetris January 21, 2009, 8:41 AM

Obviously, this child’s “performance” was scripted & rehearsed. This child did not come up with this on her own! Children simply puppet what they hear. This is exactly how Hitler indoctrinated German youths in the 1930’s. Too bad these parents don’t consider respect & tolerance worthwhile character traits for their daughter. Wonder how long it will be until she tells them “Don’t let the door hit you in a** on the way out!”

Robert January 21, 2009, 9:24 AM

Bye President Bush. Hello Child exploitation!

Michael January 21, 2009, 9:26 AM

This is sick. Are there any limits to how low a Bush hater will sink?

Patriot January 21, 2009, 9:26 AM

This is disgusting - just like Hitler had his “youth” - this family is training their child to be a puppet.

Shame on you!

Patrick January 21, 2009, 9:27 AM

So sad, another child poisoned and taught to hate by a liberal who needs serious help!

JC Salis January 21, 2009, 9:30 AM

That is so stupid and childish. Reeks of immaturity by the producer. I am ashamed of you.

Anonymous January 21, 2009, 9:31 AM

What happened to this country where we can disagree and not be rude or hateful about it? I think people are rude about George Bush and conservatives.
Obama was not my choice but I hope that he does a good job and if I disagree with him or WHEN he does something wrong, if not several things I think people will easily forgive him. People have rose-colored glasses on with Obama but when it comes down to it he is a politician…not a boyfriend for a 3 year old.

marie January 21, 2009, 9:32 AM

It is unbelieveabl that people blame the President for the out of control spending. That is done by congress which if I remember correctly has been controled by the democrats for the last 4 years. We’ll see what they have to say after 4 years of Obama policies. Will he tumble from the pedestal you all have put him on?? I think so!!!!!!!

Observant Citizen January 21, 2009, 9:32 AM

Wow, she’s 3 and she is going to end up just like the Obama’s! White woman in love with a black man! Good things to teach your kid at a young age. At least Obama will take enough of my money to pay for her welfare checks and food stamps while she’s a single mom raising a mixed race kid!

Mike January 21, 2009, 9:34 AM

“Why is it bad parenting to teach your child the value of clear thought, reasoning, and critical self inquiry”? Really?! The child is just repeating, she is not having clear thought. I for one didnt really like a lot of the decisions that Bush made but I still respect him for his service to the country. Remember, we elected him and he made decisions he thought were best for the country, not for oil (we really cashed in on that one, lol), or anything else ppl think that swayed his decision making ability. He kept us safe for 8 years, I hope Obama can do the same. I really dont see how you can call someone incompetent when he has been doing what his advisers have told him. If this video was bashing Obama, we would hear a totally different outcry.

John January 21, 2009, 9:34 AM

Liberal propaganda at its worst. Using a minor child to promote an agenda. Shame on this mother, she needs help and will pray for this child. What a sad example of the state of our Country and it people. I did not vote for Obama, but he is my President and as a conservative I will show him the respect he deserves. Its to bad that the liberals did not do the same for President Bush. Thank you Mr President for keeping us (including this young girl) safe from harm over the last 8 years. To our new President, I only hope at the end of his term I can also thank him. God Bless America, our new President, and the hope that he has the wisdom to protect this country from those who would like to do us harm.

Disgusted! January 21, 2009, 9:35 AM

What? Are the parents to scared (or - tell me there is some humanity in their beings and they are embarassed) to make the video showing THEIR faces instead of exploiting their own Child???

Reminds me of Hilary Clinton using the video of the child in her 3am ad - and thankfully that girl came out and stated that that was “stock footage” of her - and that she was NOT a Hilary supporter.

Hopefully - when this child grows up this video will NOT come back to haunt her - and hopefully the world will be a better place by then - if we have any money left to have a life after the Dems have squandered it all - or if we have any life at all, after, God forbid, we are NOT attacked again.

God Bless America - and help us in our time of need.

These are scary times - and this hate-spewing does not help.