This Toddler is Sad to See Bush Go Bye Bye

As the nation welcomes Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, one three-year-old looks back fondly on George W. Bush's tenure as Commander in Chief. As seen on the O'Reilly Factor.

Want to embed this video on your site? Grab the YouTube code.

see more photos see more photos
Barack Obama Obama Family's Matching Style

next: The Obama Girls Are Dolls ...
Jordan January 21, 2009, 12:28 PM

Parents like yourself are the reason our youth have no respect for their elders. I am a conservative Republican, but my four year old son has been taught to respect the office of the President, regardless of the man holding the office. That is the difference between my child and yours; mine will grow up to learn respect and manners, while your child will not.
Perhaps the state should take your child, that’s the liberal way isn’t it?

Joe in MD January 21, 2009, 12:30 PM

Have you no shame? Pimping out your child in a poltical statement insulting President Bush is a pathetic act of supreme stupidity.

Let’s stop progressive socialism in its tracks and return to our constitutional democratic freedoms.

James Donald Thomas January 21, 2009, 12:30 PM

Why take an innocent little girl and teach her your liberal sicko hatred and sarcasm when Obama is preaching love and forgiveness? You don’t deserve to be a parent.

for Jen in Wyoming January 21, 2009, 12:30 PM

The Equal Time Rule, I can see how you could confuse the two. But I must make clear that I was truly referring to the Fairness Doctrine. It is true that legislation to make the Fairness Doctrine Law was VETOED by President (Rep.) in 1987. Since some people are quick to read a snippet of information and take from it only what they want here’s a link for people who want the real facts about unfair it truly was: http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/F/htmlF/fairnessdoct/fairnessdoct.htm …. See I can copy and paste too . Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi & John Kerry are just a few of the democratic senators who have stated that it should be reintroduced. What’s the harm you ask? Well to put it simply. The harm is that a government entity will be deciding what is on the news (tv & radio) and how it’s reported. That is a direct infringement on Freedom of Speech. And last I check we are still a land of the free. ~~ak mom

KD January 21, 2009, 12:32 PM

There is another blog where a mom got the child protective services called on her for blogging that her kid was a sinner in need of a savior…but I bet they just let you do your thing. It’s really disgusting. You all wanted change you may get just what you want…but it may come in the form of not being able to speak your mind…or use your kids to do it. Bush made you safer for 8 years. Get over it!

Jennifer January 21, 2009, 12:33 PM

I’m appalled at someone doing this to this child - we cringe at terriorist doing this same thing to children around the world - but here in America we think this is cute? I know that there are idiots, its inevitable but SHAME on you mom logic for posting this and shame on those who think this is cute. I understand that Bush was not loved by all but where is RESPECT.
Bye Bye mom logic you taught me that this is not a website for me.

N Waff January 21, 2009, 1:11 PM

=================================
=
= GREAT LIBERAL DEMOCRAT VIDEO
=
=================================

This is the best example of being a self-centered liberal. How self-servicing is it to manipulate your own children into kissing President Obama and showing disrespect for the President Bush. This is a great example of the death of civility being passed onto the next generation.

You have all these liberals with their “I Promise” to do all sorts of things to serve President Obama. Well, if you’re so generous, altruistic, selfless and morally righteous, then show respect for President Bush – otherwise you’re showing your utter hypocrisy.

Julie Trask January 21, 2009, 1:12 PM

This is Awful.
Why would this site think it’s okay to manipulate a child or encourage a child to be disrespectful??!!
Half of the nation did not vote for Obama, remember.
These parents should be ashamed. And so should this site for posting it.

N Waff January 21, 2009, 1:35 PM

Perhaps it’s

MomLiberalLogic.com or

MomLeftWingExtremismLogic.com

anon January 21, 2009, 1:39 PM

So politics contaminates a parenting website. Thanks for nothing, folks!

satcal0 January 21, 2009, 2:06 PM

It’s always funny when liberals make fun of others. It’s hate speech, bigotry, racism, in poor taste etc., etc. when others make fun of liberals. Wait till the “big ear” jokes start coming along… but then again SNL never pokes fun at liberals….

Shawn January 21, 2009, 2:11 PM

Child abuse takes many forms.
I wonder if the 20 million infants in Africa saved by Bush’s policies feel the same way?

Your mom January 21, 2009, 2:17 PM

Wow! So the posters who “loved” this video and believe that it’s acceptable to be disrespectful to the leader of your country will also condone and defend your child disrespecting his/her teacher, principal, future employer and most likely, you someday! Following that “logic,” you would also consider it acceptable - and equally as “cute” and exhibiting “clear thought” for those of us who don’t agree with Obama to teach our children to disrespect him for the next four years???!!!

Thanks for the chuckles! Once again, the liberal mind has proven to be predictably small, illogical, hateful and intolerant.

Craig January 21, 2009, 2:19 PM

Wow, this site just proves to me my own personal belief that this movie quote is the biggest problem with our world; “You know, Miss Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish. But they’ll let any bu**-reamin´ as*****
be your father” (mom for that matter, my personal comment). Keanu Reeves character “Tod” in Parenthood. I find it interesting how double standard we are as a country.

By the way, in my humble opinion, GW was crucified for spending so much on his inauguration during wartime, but no one is having a problem with the amount spent for Obama, “Our economy is badly weakened, a consequence of greed and irresponsibility on the part of some” (Democrats as well as Republicans), President Obama said. I think if he was truly a man of the people, he would have said come if you want to see history and when I am finished being sworn in we will have a kegger. But that is not the case for any Harvard, Yale, and Princeton, insert favorite Ivy League college or upper cruster for that matter.

Look at his calling back up of the same ole, same ole group of people. Where is the change? This is just another sound argument for term limits, if you have not accomplished what you promised in your campaign during your first 2 terms for a Senator and 4 to 6 for a Representative (Senators 12 years and Representatives 8 to 12 years) then you need to go! Get out! You’re done!

I wish him all the best and I will respect him because he is my president, but I will cut him no slack when he diverts and deflects by blaming anyone else since he did tend to place so much blame on others that truly were and are just figure heads like he is now.

21 from TX January 21, 2009, 2:22 PM

Stupid mom website. Try not to screw your kids up anymore. Maybe learn some respect for presidents.

KRISTIN January 21, 2009, 2:23 PM

Real classy. Nice to exploit your kids that way.

Bruce Alan Niles January 21, 2009, 2:28 PM

you are only a step away from using children for your ulterior motives like Hamas uses children as suicide bombers.

Andrew Verdun January 21, 2009, 2:33 PM

This must be a Palestinian or Iranian child. I’m sure she is also forced to watch cartoons portraying suicide bombers as heroes! Sad.

GaryB January 21, 2009, 2:39 PM

Wow. Is momlogic a “parenting” website? Can I pay you all to stay the hell away from my kids?

JB January 21, 2009, 2:45 PM

How sad is it to use a kid for political purposes.

And this site is called momLOGIC? Exploitation of children is not logical.

You should be disgusted with yourself and this website.