This Toddler is Sad to See Bush Go Bye Bye

As the nation welcomes Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, one three-year-old looks back fondly on George W. Bush's tenure as Commander in Chief. As seen on the O'Reilly Factor.

Want to embed this video on your site? Grab the YouTube code.

see more photos see more photos
Barack Obama Obama Family's Matching Style

next: The Obama Girls Are Dolls ...
TL January 21, 2009, 2:51 PM

How pathetic you people are, bashing this video and the child’s mom! Get a life and a sense of humor. It’s funny!!! And true. Bush is a buffoon, a liar, and a criminal. He does not deserve our respect. The saddest thing about your criticisms is Bush’s own footage is what makes people lose respect for him -not what that cute child is saying.

sickenedbyu January 21, 2009, 3:02 PM

This is exactly why we are going to have a generation of IDIOTS running this country in a few years! You are teaching your children that they DO NOT have to show RESPECT for our Nation’s Highest Leader. If you don’t like him thats fine, I personally DESPISE OBAMA, but he is now MY PRESIDENT and I would NEVER NEVER teach my grandchildren to DISRESPECT any PRESIDENT EVER!!! Lady, I have been voting in this great country for 30 years because my Grandfather fought in WW1 and my Father fought in WW2 and my brother fought in Viet Nam and I NOW have a son about to join the Military and I have one already in the Military. To think that my children are putting their lives on the line to protect someone like you, makes me sick. God help us all when this generation has to care for this Nation. We will all be doomed and it all begins with teaching our children distaste, disgust, disrespect , hate and bigotry! This makes me SICK!!!!!

GT January 21, 2009, 3:09 PM

Having a child does not mean never sharing your opinions with them. Otherwise they’d never learn values. Values like being truthful. Pointing out people who are liars to children is a good thing. And if that liar happens to be our president, then all the better they learn that sad fact fast before they make the same mistake all you did when you voted for George W. Bush.
In short, you people disgust me and others like me who value truth and public service. You’re hypocrites pretending you never share your opinions and beliefs with your children. Stop lying to yourselves and your kids and US. Grow up, right-wing maniacs!

chris January 21, 2009, 3:19 PM

This website proves we should stop women’s suffrage

nobama January 21, 2009, 3:25 PM

Stop the Bush bashing already. It’s getting really old. I am already so tired of the Obama hype too. And finally, stop using your kids as political tools to express your viewpoints. You liberals are a mean bunch!

concernedparent January 21, 2009, 3:25 PM

This video is a exploitation of a young girl and the person who put the words and actions into that girl should be tried as a child abuser. We should teach kids to respect all the USA’s leadership and the parent should be adult enough not to hide behind a little girl. Very disappointing.

JovansMom January 21, 2009, 3:26 PM

OMG is that not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? I saw one on America’s Funniest Video’s on Sunday where the child was told that Senator McCain was going to be the president and she screamed NOOOOO and started crying! That hurt my heart (but init’s own way was cute). And another one where the child was about 2 (if that) and the Dad kept saying who’s going to be president, Senator McCain or Senator Obama. The child said OBAMA. The he asked again, the child screamed OBAMA! It was just cute!

Anonymous January 21, 2009, 3:27 PM

This great video has inspired some of the most racist reactionary right-wing crapola I’ve read in years. You nut jobs show less comportment and rational ability than a 3 year-old. Grow up. You lost the election after destroying our country. Recede back into the woodwork with the roaches, or live in Texas.

kodi January 21, 2009, 3:28 PM

Isn’t funny how the “Bush Haters” preach about not being “hateful” people, but yet they practice this hate more than any others I have seen….what ever happened to accepting, and tolerance….you people are idiots…..you do not know the first thing about acceptance and tolerance…you just flap your jaw about it, but don’t live it! Using your child in this way is child abuse…this child is not old enough to know better…you have manipulated her and think it is funny. Sad and pathetic!

NOT AMUSED  January 21, 2009, 3:30 PM

GT, you are immature and I pray you do not have any children. We are not all right-wing maniacs, just concerned about parents who exploit their children because they have so much toxic hate in them. You value truth, YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH. Grow up and put a little love in your heart.

Virginia Voter January 21, 2009, 3:31 PM

The Bible says, “Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.” Teaching your child to disrespect authority is ALWAYS a bad thing. I did not support Obama, but he is now MY President, and I will respect him and be subject to him.

Authur January 21, 2009, 3:32 PM

Another trailer park video probably waiting on that check that will never come. “Obama gonna pay my bills” yeah keep believing that. I have never seen so many idiotic people dis a president in all my days. Just wait till “OBAMA” reduces national security and your little darlings may not be so safe. He will release the terrorist out of gitmo soon so it will be a matter of time before they are back in business. What is good is that the democrats will have this country so screwed up that we wont know if we are coming or going. Note to Al Queda…please only bomb the states that voted democrat!

Amy January 21, 2009, 3:32 PM

Wow, you’ve reached a new low! And I thought those classless idiots boo-ing President Bush yesterday was low… It’s so great to see you coaching your little toddler to say hateful things. You must be so proud of yourself.

Anonymous January 21, 2009, 3:35 PM

Cute little girl, ugly and irresponsible mother….

Jim January 21, 2009, 3:36 PM

This has been the problem since his election in 2000. There has been absolutely no respect. People say he stole the election, which is crap. I didn’t vote for O’bama but I will support him and respect him and the position. SHAME ON YOU

Disgusted Too! January 21, 2009, 3:36 PM

This child should be removed from these parents. This is clearly a case of abuse. What in the world are these parents thinking. They must be totally out of their minds to use this innocent child to spew their hatred, and disrespect former President Bush. I did not like some of his decisions, but you have to respect that he was the President of the United States.
I hope this child grows up in a home that does not preach hatred, obviously not this home. She should be removed immediately and placed in Child Protective Services.
People like you should NEVER HAVE CHILDREN.
You are totally disgusting

disgusted parent January 21, 2009, 3:38 PM

I agree with concernedparent, this mother is a child abuser, and I hope someone who knows her name turns her in.
There may come a time when you wish you had a President like Bush, what is Obama going to do when the fight moves here, and American blood is shed on American soil. Grow up, you should be teaching your daughter self defense, not this silly cartoon stuff.
disgusted parent.

Chris January 21, 2009, 3:49 PM

Kicking George W Bush in the groin for 8 years and continuing to do so after he leaves office is going to help me or other conservatives get behind B Hussein Obama. And the talk of now we are a unified country again and will turn back to the great power we once were is A COMPLETE TO CROCK OF SHI*!!! Keep dogging out Bush you liberal pieces of garbage!!

The website below shows the type of genius people who voted for Obama. Can you say GED? Learn the issues or f’n anything about the election before you ever exercise your right to vote again. Voting STRICTLY ON RACE MAKES ME SICK but not as sick as the people screaming “THank you obama” yesterday on TV. Gag me w/ a fork.

howobamagotelected.com

Eric January 21, 2009, 3:56 PM

Well, i hope you thank Pres. Obama when the next planes are impacting or a bomb goes off.

Justin January 21, 2009, 3:59 PM

Oh yes, a president who stopped attacks upon our land for 7 years after Clinton had the opportunity take out Bin Laden and Saddam and refused to. A president who cut taxes on all demographics. A president that brought freedom to 50 million people….. DAMN WHAT AN EVIL MAN! Some people have no common sense.